"I moved my cans out of the room and now the ants are confused - they're running around confused"Pipkin Pippa

Nijisanji L Collection

frz

What could Hololive possibly do at this point? Need I remind you they just terminated one of their senior talents, one that had a previous history of being stalked and harassed by one of their employees, and the general public's response was this?
View attachment 67240

It would take a series of major Ls for Hololive to reach Niji's level, and while I'm not dumb enough to presume everything is peachy keen over in the million-dollar corporation, there's no tangible evidence to suggest they're about to lose a branch or something. Hell, even then, if they lost a Holostars branch, more people would celebrate than mourn. I fail to see what Hololive could do to reach Nijisanji's level without becoming Nijisanji, and if that happens, they'll deserve the dramafags and tourists running laps around them.
I said it before in here before but it got killed by the spergings about ccv.
NijiEN broke the illusion of family, friendship and got replaced with cliques and backstabbers and it became like everyone is out for themselves and themselves only.

If hololive want to reach this level. Well... they need to have every talents fling shit at each other and rushia proven not a menhera and every schizo rants of her about Hololive was true. That mel was terminated for going against the cliques.

That is all hypothetical of course. I dont think the love hololive talents has for each other is kayfabing. And mikeneko is certified selfinduced menhera

Punished Lurker

Hi all,
Coming out of lurking to drop this find from the Kurosanji subreddit, about Aia: https://old.reddit.com/r/kurosanji/comments/1bs2bwi/hey_hey_hey/
The concerning video linked in the comments with an updated timestamp:

I posted this last month.
This is legitimately the entire Aia experience, especially in her membership streams. The only thing I give her credit for is she says as plain as day: "I dont have to worry about membership stuff leaking because people have to watch me in order for things to leak hahaha."
And here's a brief summary of part of a membership stream she did some weeks ago. To be honest I'm not that surprised it's reached this point, Aia has been one of the few Niji members that has been consistently streaming throught the drama all the way from december of last year, so she probably bore the brunt of everything while most of the branch was in Japan. In the VOD she later says she's scheduling a vacation so she can properly rest and that both Kunai and her manager have been trying to convince to do so, hopefully she'll do it soon so her mental state can recover
I just finished rewatching Aia's latest membership stream, it breaks my heart to see how everything that has been going on has affected her, especially because it seems like she had nothing to do with it in the first place. The first part is normal enough but on the second one she starts to vent and talk about how the whole thing has affected her, basically having a peak sad woman moment
- She says she's running out of "It is what it is", and that it's been a tough time lately in general
- Some dumbass incapable of reading the room almost started shit with a members message, Aia gave her best professional response saying to not do that on her channel or bring other people in it (which IMO was a great way to handle things compared to the way other Livers have acted before)
- She feels bad for feeling bad about things because she has a nice and loving community, her manager checks up on her constantly, and is really looking forward to her projects
- Says this situation is unprecedented for her and has no manual or way of knowing how to handle this sort of situation
- Says she's been trying to physically force herself to be happy, starts to cry, downplays it by trying to be funny
- Tries her hardest to keep her shit together, apologises, doesn't want to turn memberships into a place to complain but she's just been going through it lately
- She hasn't told her mother and father how bad it's gotten (they don't understand the internet) so she sometimes has to lock herself in her room so they don't hear her crying
- Apologises again because she doesn't want her memberships to be like this, basically she swings between saying the saddest shit and trying to be happy for chat, it really hurts to see her like this :(
- She's trying her best to be strong
- apologises to newcomers because there's a lot of new people, says memberships are usually not like this
- Mentioned that one time Suisei allowed her oldest viewers to mod and thinks that was based, says she hasn't had the need to do that, and that she has silent mods

On a positive note her community was very supportive through the entire stream and she received many kind words. I really hope everything goes well for her and her projects, she seems like a really sweet girl :inatiredl:

It doesn't help that when she tried to widen who she hangs with irl it always was a bad experience (Trip with Finana for example.)
Wait what happened in the trip with Finana?

God's Weakest Tard

And here's a brief summary of part of a membership stream she did some weeks ago. To be honest I'm not that surprised it's reached this point, Aia has been one of the few Niji members that has been consistently streaming throught the drama all the way from december of last year, so she probably bore the brunt of everything while most of the branch was in Japan. In the VOD she later says she's scheduling a vacation so she can properly rest and that both Kunai and her manager have been trying to convince to do so, hopefully she'll do it soon so her mental state can recover

Two things that I can think of off the top of my head.

1. She and Pomu were teasing an off-collab 'girls night' stream while they were in Japan and the Asylum's favorite V-Tuber Uki Violeta showed up and crashed the stream. Finana then had a stream where she basically admitted that the whole thing was just yuri baiting and Uki was already planned to be on the stream.

2. Finana had her credit card locked and Pomu had to pay for a lot of her stuff while they were in Japan, most likely because she didn't inform her credit card company that she was going overseas.

Edit: I have truly lived up to my name. Please refer to braindoko's post here for correction on point one. My bad.

Last edited:

tgmslc

"BREAKING NEWS: Insiders have revealed that YAGOO, Cover corp.CEO and Best Girl, has impregnated one of their talents, Takane Lui. Lui-tomos collectively reacted with "Finally!!!" and is now planning the gender reveal and baby showers."

Yeah, methinks that'll happen when someone gets pregnant in Holo. They do be simpin' hard there.
I dunno, I've always found the mindset of "If your oshi ever sexes with someone you're a cuck!" to be extremely strange. There's basically a zero percent chance of any fans of my oshi ever meeting her irl, nevermind starting a romantic relationship, so at the very least I hope she has a bf who does what she likes.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
"My hands are covered in bandages and ointment... One of my many anxiety responses is to claw at my own flesh until it bleeds."
Anxiety or bad meth?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I dunno, I've always found the mindset of "If your oshi ever sexes with someone you're a cuck!" to be extremely strange. There's basically a zero percent chance of any fans of my oshi ever meeting her irl, nevermind starting a romantic relationship, so at the very least I hope she has a bf who does what she likes.

Those guys would jump at the chance to call you a cuck if they saw you make a friendly gesture at some random woman in the street, she gestures back and then turns to her boyfriend and walks off. Their only thought is trying to ruin unicorns. The real joke is you don' t have to do anything to ruin unicorns, their lives are punishment enough.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Those guys would jump at the chance to call you a cuck if they saw you make a friendly gesture at some random woman in the street, she gestures back and then turns to her boyfriend and walks off. Their only thought is trying to ruin unicorns. The real joke is you don' t have to do anything to ruin unicorns, their lives are punishment enough.
I am also convinced at this point that a good portion of "Unicorn" are angry fujos and/or Nijisisters, anyway. It is clear from anything you see on Nyfco that those retards have been running gayops to make the girls look bad for a while and sow dissent between Stars and Holo. The problem has only gotten worse over time and I don't think that is unrelated to Niji's public image worsening and them wanting to spread the misery.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Hololive did have moments of internal discontent, to be fair. Matsuri sperging out on her roommate account about Haachama appearing in some other's concert but not her own being the most notable one.

And Hololive certainly attracted its share of rrats regarding members' falling out with each other, too. E.g. Pekomiko. Which even had its own "Management mandated collab!" moment flooding /vt/ when the two did end up collabing again after an eternity.

Pekora & Aqua hate each other was/is a meme, too (if based on linking a PL voice recording without translation. The recording doesn't say what the meme claims it says).

Suisei forcing management at axe point to give her whatever she wants is a meme, but could quickly turn into a genuine management favoritism ark with a few missteps.

Hololive ran into many of the same issues Niji did. That's just inevitable when you have upwards of fifty talents around.

It just managed them better/at all.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hololive did have moments of internal discontent, to be fair. Matsuri sperging out on her roommate account about Haachama appearing in some other's concert but not her own being the most notable one.

And Hololive certainly attracted its share of rrats regarding members' falling out with each other, too. E.g. Pekomiko. Which even had its own "Management mandated collab!" moment flooding /vt/ when the two did end up collabing again after an eternity.

Pekora & Aqua hate each other was/is a meme, too (if based on linking a PL voice recording without translation. The recording doesn't say what the meme claims it says).

Suisei forcing management at axe point to give her whatever she wants is a meme, but could quickly turn into a genuine management favoritism ark with a few missteps.

Hololive ran into many of the same issues Niji did. That's just inevitable when you have upwards of fifty talents around.

Miko raped Pekora, this is not a RRAT.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
tl;dr pomu did 99% of the leg work and paying for it, her things and finana's things. Which yeah, paying for a friend is fine but she was more like a babysitter than 2 friends chilling. I mean, Uki was there too but I doubt he paid for stuff in a similar fashion.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Add this to the pile:

Matsuri admitted onstream that she had a falling out with Luna that's why they didn't collab for almost a year because of that.

Gura being distant with everyone means she probably had a mental breakdown and Kiara being Kiara takes it upon herself to babysit the little shark. Everyone in HoloEN not addressing the issue means it's something bad.

Rushia being hated by everyone because she tried to drag down the company by secretly marrying Mafumafu. No wonder only Pekora and Marine were sad when Rushia was gone. Imagine if it came to light when she was still in the company, the unicorns would SEETHE and the ANTIS would come in full force. Cover handled that yab very well IMO.

Ayame is currently dealing with family problems that is why she streams less, it's not just her being lazy.

Fauna got hard doxxed but handled it so well that it died just a few days later. She also lost her cat to old age.

Ame being busy with life because she's now living near her family again. Rrat is that she's reunited with her deadbeat mother. On the bright dide, she can now take care of Auntie Watson.

Lui's eggs... Won't anyone save them?

MiiComet is not just business friends but actually very close friends. Their trip to Singapore cemented it. Fingering was still a possibility.

Vesper and Magni's graduation seems like they just didn't sign their conracts for different reasons. Vesper has a prior injury that was re-aggravated when he was in Holo. Most probably the reason he didn't re-upped as he didn't want the boys to wait for his 3D. Magni may have had a "woman moment" and just saw the money wasn't worth it with every plan he had was being shut down by management. He's probably regretting it now seeing as the whole of StarsEN inclining after HoloFes.

The RRAT about Kotoka being the person who was responsible for Mel's termination may have gotten some steam when she went AWOL for a month.

NijiEN may have held up the graduation queue because of the upcoming quarterly report. I'm expecting a lot of graduations this May.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Add this to the pile:

Matsuri admitted onstream that she had a falling out with Luna that's why they didn't collab for almost a year because of that.

Gura being distant with everyone means she probably had a mental breakdown and Kiara being Kiara takes it upon herself to babysit the little shark. Everyone in HoloEN not addressing the issue means it's something bad.

Rushia being hated by everyone because she tried to drag down the company by secretly marrying Mafumafu. No wonder only Pekora and Marine were sad when Rushia was gone. Imagine if it came to light when she was still in the company, the unicorns would SEETHE and the ANTIS would come in full force. Cover handled that yab very well IMO.

Ayame is currently dealing with family problems that is why she streams less, it's not just her being lazy.

Fauna got hard doxxed but handled it so well that it died just a few days later. She also lost her cat to old age.

Ame being busy with life because she's now living near her family again. Rrat is that she's reunited with her deadbeat mother. On the bright dide, she can now take care of Auntie Watson.

Lui's eggs... Won't anyone save them?

MiiComet is not just business friends but actually very close friends. Their trip to Singapore cemented it. Fingering was still a possibility.

Vesper and Magni's graduation seems like they just didn't sign their conracts for different reasons. Vesper has a prior injury that was re-aggravated when he was in Holo. Most probably the reason he didn't re-upped as he didn't want the boys to wait for his 3D. Magni may have had a "woman moment" and just saw the money wasn't worth it with every plan he had was being shut down by management. He's probably regretting it now seeing as the whole of StarsEN inclining after HoloFes.

The RRAT about Kotoka being the person who was responsible for Mel's termination may have gotten some steam when she went AWOL for a month.

NijiEN may have held up the graduation queue because of the upcoming quarterly report. I'm expecting a lot of graduations this May.
Matsuri seems like the biggest loose cannon left, though she has managed to comport herself for years within the company. Everyone else kinda sticks to the program with only some minor vagueposting and graduation baiting from time to time but that is expected from femoids.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Matsuri seems like the biggest loose cannon left, though she has managed to comport herself for years within the company. Everyone else kinda sticks to the program with only some minor vagueposting and graduation baiting from time to time but that is expected from femoids.
That's because HoloJP has good enough management, moderation, and policies to be able to handle her. Can you imagine if Finana had an alternate Fantia account where she posted piss content? I can, because she would absolutely do that if she could- BUT MINOR DETAILS ASIDE. Matsuri is living proof that Cover's system works in all but the most extreme cases, Rushia being the outlier. For all of the online bitching about how Cover restricts its V-tubers, it has the network in place to allow vague-posting and even coomer content from room-mate accounts, something Niji has never entertained as a real possibility. IMO that ability to vent and even make money on alt accounts is a valuable safety valve, and Cover is better off for allowing it.

God's Strongest Dragoon

That's because HoloJP has good enough management, moderation, and policies to be able to handle her. Can you imagine if Finana had an alternate Fantia account where she posted piss content? I can, because she would absolutely do that if she could- BUT MINOR DETAILS ASIDE. Matsuri is living proof that Cover's system works in all but the most extreme cases, Rushia being the outlier. For all of the online bitching about how Cover restricts its V-tubers, it has the network in place to allow vague-posting and even coomer content from room-mate accounts, something Niji has never entertained as a real possibility. IMO that ability to vent and even make money on alt accounts is a valuable safety valve, and Cover is better off for allowing it.
I think the fact that the turbo menhera lunatic formerly known as Rushia is actually more proof that Cover's system works. The fact that she was able to be presentable for a solid 2.5 years at Hololive is nothing short of a miracle as we've started to learn more about her.

tgmslc

Matsuri def the most troublesome Holomem left but I think the GTA server yabs proved that:
1. She can recover from almost anything given a lil time
2. She is such a degenerate that it has hard filtered out any fans who are not okay with it

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I mean, Rushia was an indy streamer for a very long time before Cover, and it seems that nothing particularly stood out sufficiently for it to make it into general rrat circulation. For that matter, IIRC, she didn't audition, Cover actively recruited her. Nothing particularly stood out to them, either.

I feel like there is an argument to be made that Rushia's now infamous menhera is something that really developed and bloomed during her time with Cover.

Fame got to her, empty egg carton, who knows. But I would be careful about ascribing her not having a final yab for two and a half years entirely to Cover's management. She didn't start out being as menhera as she is now.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Holo MO is "you can do wahtever as long as you meet our activities quota and not a shit person to literally everyone around"

God's Weakest Tard

Hi all,
Coming out of lurking to drop this find from the Kurosanji subreddit, about Aia: https://old.reddit.com/r/kurosanji/comments/1bs2bwi/hey_hey_hey/
The concerning video linked in the comments with an updated timestamp:

Cheers

She hitched herself to the Nijisanji wagon and this is what the result is.

Regardless of what my opinion of Kyo is, the smartest thing he did was graduate before shit hit the fan and Niji started to self-terminate. Any V-Tuber that is part of a corpo should always set aside some money for an emergency fund of some kind for cases like this where they need to make an exit strategy. Any Liver with PR skills should've seen the writing on the walls, informed management they were leaving the company, and just pay out of pocket any dues that were owed. If they did and they re-debuted, they probably would've had a warm or sympathetic reception. But now that time has long since evaporated.

As mentioned previously on the thread, Niji has more or less reached critical mass where anything that can construed as negative PR will be emphasized and any negative rrat will be taken as being true. Now all of the Livers are feeling the heat in the form of restricting their chats, just doing members only streams, or (in Aia's case) self-harm. Not to mention all of the Twitter shenanigans that these people seem unable to separate themselves from.

Most of the Livers fucked around (thought they could probably wait it out/pretend nothing bad has happened over the past ~2 months) and now they are finding out.

Top Bottom