"Hi,I am from Taipei Fan Dscord.Thank you for approve my account.Nolan is fucking retard"4june1989

Nijisanji L Collection

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Going to liven up this thread a bit with a rrat that was dropped a few days ago on /vt/.

1710945076797002.jpg

An interesting thought that it's NijiEN co-opting vShojo rather than the other way around.
Imagine seeing all the shit that happened and being retarded enough to take in any of that crew. That's like watching a group of "youths" loot the store across the street and then going outside to yell at them your store has better quality goods so they should check it out. There's no reason to risk anything by taking in the remaining suspects unless you really wanna gamble.
Beyond that though I don't think I believe Matara would be willing to escape from a toxic shithole just so she can basically wave those same people into the door to shit up her new spot.

Yes, technically it's still all alleged but you're still accepting the rep that's surrounding these people if they show up. Which to a decent amount of people is now a rep of being anywhere from low level bullies to malicious assholes. If Vshojo picked them up then whatever happens is their own fault. After cleaning up their image I just don't see the plus. Especially when you have an entire twitch clique you can essentially have free reign to pick from anyway.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Honestly, we don't have that much evidence. But the lack of interaction between certain Ex-Nijis to Doki, Sayu and to a lesser extent unnamed combined with rrats both unproven and proven I would say its safer to assume that those in Vshojo are more clique friendly than not. Now perhaps Matara and Pomu aren't on anyones side. But the fact is I don't think you can rule them out. Maybe Matara and Pomu are friendly to everyone. Maybe they are the Hulk Hogan to Elira's Kevin Nash. Or maybe they are the Sid Vicious and Mr Perfect to Vox's Shawn Michaels.

We just don't have enough info which is why this rrat seems as plausible as the others.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
All of this happened because Matara and Kuro shilled that Nijisanji apologist Quinn
I:kyoracist:
So now rrats are going to spread like crazy

God's Strongest Dragoon

There's no way Kuro didn't blab the whole behind the scenes of Niji to VS. Dude seems itching to say something. I doubt he could hold back in private. Between Matara, Kuro, not-Mika, and not-Pomu, they probably know everything.
The Pomu/Matara duo maybe aren't the best litmus tests as they were at least friendly with Elira and friends and I don't know if they have the backbone to just drop the dirt on them. Kuro is just a massive retard so it's a wild guess on whether he'd give all the details or just randomly rant about bullshit. I never followed Mika too much so I can't comment on whether she'd lay out all the details to Vshojo's management. Matara and Kuro shilling Quinn's redebut is also super concerning considering he was shit talking Sayu on his PL.

Considering how friendly the non-rainbow retiree Vshojos like Zen and Froot have been with Doki, it wouldn't be outside the realm of possibilities for one of them to ask Doki whether a potential former NijiEN hire is in the clear like:
"Hey Doki, we got this former NijiEN applying. Can you vouch for them? We'll keep it quiet."

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Can someone insert that one chat image of a bunch of people text larping gagging on his penis
No

I don't think the McDonnel-Douglas-eats-Boeing strategy would work for the Niji boat people, because the power of the clique, if it exists, would seem to derive from Elira's special relationship with management. In VSJ, they'd be the low men on the totem pole, going up against Satan herself and the Whore of Babylon, who I highly doubt would just roll over and take it, and Gunrun doesn't need the newbies for anything in particular.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
There's no way Kuro didn't blab the whole behind the scenes of Niji to VS. Dude seems itching to say something. I doubt he could hold back in private. Between Matara, Kuro, not-Mika, Sayu, and not-Pomu, they probably know every side of the story.
We’re also inching closer to April. Whatever bombshell purple Keemstar has better be worth the popcorn I bought.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
We’re also inching closer to April. Whatever bombshell purple Keemstar has better be worth the popcorn I bought.
Is that really related to Nijisanji EN or its just more bullshit from a dramafaggot?

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Is that really related to Nijisanji EN or its just more bullshit from a dramafaggot?
Probably bullshit, who knows. I mean LM got an actual copy of Niji's contract so yeah...
There's a chance April's gonna be wild AF.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Inb4 it's revealed that Riku was stealing breastmilks in the JP office.

Punished Lurker

Going to liven up this thread a bit with a rrat that was dropped a few days ago on /vt/.

1710945076797002.jpg

An interesting thought that it's NijiEN co-opting vShojo rather than the other way around.
Funny rrat, but I don't think it's real because it wasn't Matara who applied to Vshojo, she was scouted by Gunrun after Mouse ordered him to do so. I'm more inclined to believe the reason Matara and Kuro are shilling Quinn is because they are old coworkers and not because of a "Vshojo takeover" plan. Like Matara said Quinn situation activated her saviourfag instincts and that's why she's helping him and Kuro is... Kuro

Also I wonder if Purple keemstar is going do an Evanit0 and not do anything when the time comes:ameliaThink:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
My issue with these dramatards is they usually embellish how much of a "scoop" they have to get more views and then either don't release shit or deliver something incredibly underwhelming. I'd be happy to be wrong but I certainly do not expect it.

VSoyBoy

Literally my first message on this site was about how all the NijiEN graduates are probably not really part of the Dokibird fan club, so it's nice to see my theory regurgitated one month later.
I also kinda stand by it. For all we know the only thing Doki and the graduates have in common is that they were fucked by Niji in certain aspects, and that's it. So what I think is that they have an insight on the whole Selen meltdown that paints the whole thing at least gray, if not slightly against Doki. Or they value their Niji friends more than Doki.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Literally my first message on this site was about how all the NijiEN graduates are probably not really part of the Dokibird fan club, so it's nice to see my theory regurgitated one month later.
I also kinda stand by it. For all we know the only thing Doki and the graduates have in common is that they were fucked by Niji in certain aspects, and that's it. So what I think is that they have an insight on the whole Selen meltdown that paints the whole thing at least gray, if not slightly against Doki. Or they value their Niji friends more than Doki.
I mean, out of all the graduates, the only one that seemed close to her was Pomu, so that really isn't surprising at all.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I mean, out of all the graduates, the only one that seemed close to her was Pomu, so that really isn't surprising at all.
There's also Unnamed who she's already collabed with and while her and Sayu may not be friends it's clear they're at least of the same opinion.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I think jannie baitposting to lock the thread. :baeJam:
It's a good thing I don't give a shit about your opinion.
Honestly, we don't have that much evidence. But the lack of interaction between certain Ex-Nijis to Doki, Sayu and to a lesser extent unnamed combined with rrats both unproven and proven I would say its safer to assume that those in Vshojo are more clique friendly than not. Now perhaps Matara and Pomu aren't on anyones side. But the fact is I don't think you can rule them out. Maybe Matara and Pomu are friendly to everyone. Maybe they are the Hulk Hogan to Elira's Kevin Nash. Or maybe they are the Sid Vicious and Mr Perfect to Vox's Shawn Michaels.

We just don't have enough info which is why this rrat seems as plausible as the others.
Funny you mention that.
1710972829865.png

Timestamped below.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Funny you mention that.
View attachment 66417
Timestamped below.

I kinda feel partially bad for her considering she never deserved alot of the outrage and the alleged doxing but at some point she should just lay it more clear that she wont have anything to do with any ex-nijis or even anything Niji-related unless she can speak about her time in it with a lawyer

God's Weakest Tard

While I don't think it's going to be on par with the shitstorm that was Doki's Neopets stream, it's reasonable to assume that the next big drama moment will be when Elira starts to stream. Livers that are a part of the 'clique' or associated with it (browbeaten or otherwise), are most likely getting their stories together and make a stand in 'unity' against all of the 'haters.' Plus, there's probably going to be a lot more astroturfing and gay-ops from nijisisters.

In short, be prepared for:
:autismvortex:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Funny you mention that.
View attachment 66417
Timestamped below.

I'm gonna throw this out there: why does it matter? Does it really matter that VShojo is a group of friends? Cliques are only really an issue when there are MULTIPLE that are against each other. How are they any different than from an org like V-dere in this regard?

Also, this bitch is legit retarded openly talking about this shit despite just collabing with one of their members lmao. Just sounds like she is bitter. Total meangirl, :menhera: energy.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
The problem with the clique stuff is that we're missing some vital information somewhere. The details are just not lining up with the enna clique rrat, but at the same time there is obviously SOME kind of bullying or preferential bullshit going on.

I could buy it if the clique ended up being MASSIVE and sort of vaguely defined. One of the weirdest parts of all the bullying stuff is that according to both Nina/Matara and the rest of Ethyria, Nina was basically ignored for MONTHS after debut.
But now, as Matara she is hanging out with them all the time, recommending Kyo who obviously didn't like Zaion/Sayu, and so on. So maybe Nina was able to work her way "in"?
Meanwhile, Enna collabed with Selen/Doki quite a bit during those first few months of Enna being in Niji. Maybe Selen was part of the "favored" group and then got pushed out of the clique? But the only way that would even have much of an impact would be if management was somehow in on it, which doesn't quite fit either.
Then you have all these people who are related to Elira from the Hanamori stuff (btw I'm still rrating that the unscheduled weird off collab karaoke with all of them in it was supposed to interfere with Doki's Helldivers stream somehow, or was clique involved in some other way). Claude, for example, was hanging out with Shu and other Nijis offline during a couple of their Japan trips long before his debut. Henya has also been acquainted with Millie, Elira, and Pomu back before any of them were corpo vtubers as well. So it may not even be something restricted to Niji.

In the end, I just don't know. There is some piece of the puzzle missing. One thing that seems certain to me is that dissatisfaction with Niji does NOT mean that someone wasn't in the clique (if there is one). Enna and Mika got along great, despite the fact that ID had gotten shafted by management. And supposedly, according to Uki, a bunch of people fought for Yugo against the wishes of management as well.

....But then Yugo was the first former Niji to collab with Doki??? I don't know my brain hurts I give up trying to understand this shit

God's Strongest Dragoon

The problem with the clique stuff is that we're missing some vital information somewhere. The details are just not lining up with the enna clique rrat, but at the same time there is obviously SOME kind of bullying or preferential bullshit going on.

I could buy it if the clique ended up being MASSIVE and sort of vaguely defined. One of the weirdest parts of all the bullying stuff is that according to both Nina/Matara and the rest of Ethyria, Nina was basically ignored for MONTHS after debut.
But now, as Matara she is hanging out with them all the time, recommending Kyo who obviously didn't like Zaion/Sayu, and so on. So maybe Nina was able to work her way "in"?
Meanwhile, Enna collabed with Selen/Doki quite a bit during those first few months of Enna being in Niji. Maybe Selen was part of the "favored" group and then got pushed out of the clique? But the only way that would even have much of an impact would be if management was somehow in on it, which doesn't quite fit either.
Then you have all these people who are related to Elira from the Hanamori stuff (btw I'm still rrating that the unscheduled weird off collab karaoke with all of them in it was supposed to interfere with Doki's Helldivers stream somehow, or was clique involved in some other way). Claude, for example, was hanging out with Shu and other Nijis offline during a couple of their Japan trips long before his debut. Henya has also been acquainted with Millie, Elira, and Pomu back before any of them were corpo vtubers as well. So it may not even be something restricted to Niji.

In the end, I just don't know. There is some piece of the puzzle missing. One thing that seems certain to me is that dissatisfaction with Niji does NOT mean that someone wasn't in the clique (if there is one). Enna and Mika got along great, despite the fact that ID had gotten shafted by management. And supposedly, according to Uki, a bunch of people fought for Yugo against the wishes of management as well.

....But then Yugo was the first former Niji to collab with Doki??? I don't know my brain hurts I give up trying to understand this shit
I have given up listening to any of their supposed claims but instead focused on their actual actions. As it stands, I haven't seen anything related to Matara and Kuro showing any support for Doki or Sayu. Meanwhile they've eagerly shilled Quinn, who went on his PL to shit on Sayu/Zaion.

For all I can gather, the clique isn't some hard rule but more of a peer pressure group. If you're playing along, cool. But the moment you don't join in their stupid fucking tactics, you started to get ghosted and isolated. Matara likely turned down some of their initial stupid shit but then bent the knee because she's soft like that, as she's a dumbass that was afraid of speaking out against commie ideals because she was afraid she'd lose her commie friends. They were likely fine with Selen when she started because she's ultra carefree but she slowly got isolated because she was becoming too important and made the clique girls feel insecure. Part of it might have been them trying to leech off her for growth but they realized a lot of dragoons don't give a fuck about Elira or the 2 flip monkeys so there's not much left to leech. It's all very "high school-ish" behavior.

Top Bottom