"Get in the slit!"Ninomae Ina'nis

Nijisanji L Collection

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I wasn't actually implying the yabs in the past year and a half. I mean there's the guy that speed run graduation, how the livers basically revolted against management, the lulu stacker and kr in general.

Edit: and just another thought as to why there probably not enough clippers. The niji talents aren't by themselves entertaining. They are streamers first and entertainer second, not to mention niji like to cut out any creative types that goes beyond singing. Like remember that Selen and ver wanted to make talk show like things. I believe there was only one or two el for both before giving up on those.
You have straight up outed yourself as someone who didn't watch much Nijisanji on this one. JP Niji has legitimately great talents and they've been around for some time. Gundou was great (yes she left she was still great as a Niji) and her fights with Kanda are peak content. Ars is fucking adorable and watching her grow from an antisocial autist to a slightly more social autist has been a rewarding experience. Ange is one of the best tomboy vtubers out there and did the "lonely hag" bit before Phase was a twinkle in Fishman's eye. Like, I know relatively little about Niji JP and I still can call this out as 100% bullshit. Maybe try watching a little more Nijisanji and less lawyer content before filling up the thread.

It's not revisionism, when it's true. Evidence show that niji was always syssematically bad, on many different levels. What you saying equals to "NSDAP germany wasn't always evil, and they pioneered space rockets!"
add: Extreme example, i know. But the fact that public perception in early stages was good doesn't cancel the rotten core.
If someone wanted to compile a list of Cover's greatest fuckups, it'd look almost as bad as Niji's shitlist does now. The difference between the two has been that Cover/Yagoo is humble enough to learn from their mistakes, where Niji never did. For those who remember the Taiwan hololive stuff, the Aloe debut/graduation, the massive copyright fuckup that destroyed thousands of hours of Cover's vods, most of the stuff that gets sperged about in here is small potatoes. Don't get me wrong: I think Niji has over-extended and is going to shit itself into the ground, but that's from incompetence, not Tazumi moonlighting as Giga Hitler in his spare time.

EDIT: On re-reading this is much more flame-baity than I really intended. With that said, all of the other Niji threads already got shut down because of this shit so can we not start the weird re-writing history and hitlerposting until the shareholder meeting is over, at least?

Last edited:

Xuhle

You have straight up outed yourself as someone who didn't watch much Nijisanji on this one. JP Niji has legitimately great talents and they've been around for some time. Gundou was great (yes she left she was still great as a Niji) and her fights with Kanda are peak content. Ars is fucking adorable and watching her grow from an antisocial autist to a slightly more social autist has been a rewarding experience. Ange is one of the best tomboy vtubers out there and did the "lonely hag" bit before Phase was a twinkle in Fishman's eye. Like, I know relatively little about Niji JP and I still can call this out as 100% bullshit. Maybe try watching a little more Nijisanji and less lawyer content before filling up the thread.
And for someone that doesnt understand JP how would i know this, even if it was able to watch them? Holomems when i have been able to watch has a translator, sometimes, in chat that can at least get some information from, or what the topic was about a clipper that translates it.

Also could i be making bullshit yes, am i looking for a reason as well also yes. Never said they were good reasons.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
And for someone that doesnt understand JP how would i know this, even if it was able to watch them? Holomems when i have been able to watch has a translator, sometimes, in chat that can at least get some information from, or what the topic was about a clipper that translates it.

Also could i be making bullshit yes, am i looking for a reason as well also yes. Never said they were good reasons.
Go to youtube
Go to the search bar
Type "Nijisanji JP ENG Sub"

You now have a couple hundred hours of content that you can do your reps with

Im sure if you just asked "what was the appeal of NijiJP" or who were people's favorite livers you could've gotten a bevy of answers
Easy

Also, are you ESL
Just curious

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Here, enjoy kino and stop being dumb.

Xuhle

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So if there is plenty of clips what are yall bitching about saying theres not enough clips of niji JP.
There are a bunch of old clips and an ok amount of current ones

But what many have lamented is the fact that compared to HoloJP there is a distinct lack of new clippers that still produce constant content besides special circumstances like Salome, JP/EN collabs, or HoloJP/NijiJP collabs

There are some reasons for this, such as Niji's seemingly botched translation initiative, or just the sheer amount of livers.
Hololive in comparison not only is much smaller, but they seemingly encurage the JPs to work with ENs, and the JPs ocassionaly provide fanservice to their "kaiganiki" or as Marine puts it "Overseas Sexy Guys"

Last edited:

Xuhle

There are a bunch of old clips and an ok amount of current ones

But what many have lamented is the fact that compared to HoloJP there is a distinct lack of new clippers that still produce constant content besides special circumstances like Salome, JP/EN collabs, or HoloJP/NijiJP collabs

There are some reasons for this, such as Niji's seemingly botched translation initiative, or just the sheer amount of livers
Alright, then question cause i might be misremembering time. But didnt niji come out with new clipping guidlines after Salome?

Also maybe they VTA stuff has cut back on any official clips as that is supposed to be there job from what the rumors were before.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Alright, then question cause i might be misremembering time. But didnt niji come out with new clipping guidlines after Salome?

Also maybe they VTA stuff has cut back on any official clips as that is supposed to be there job from what the rumors were before.
Judging by this post, you seemingly do need to apply to even become a clip channel, this was posted in May of 2023, although this was posted around a week after Salome's debut

Xuhle

Judging by this post, you seemingly do need to apply to even become a clip channel, this was posted in May of 2023, although this was posted around a week after Salome's debut

So maybe people dont want to go through a lot of the hoops then just to make clips for the Jp liver? Or are siting there waiting for the official approval as this is on niji time, which is worse then valve time.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I use to watch a lot of Nijisanji back in the day but tbh I also noticed the algorithm kind of ignoring them after awhile. Likely due to the English invasion or the clippers like dying and shit.

I remember old Liger, or Lyger whatever for Matsuri kind of stopped (in regards to Holo at least). I heard he was doing live translation or some shit but I aint watching Apex. Christ

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I use to watch a lot of Nijisanji back in the day but tbh I also noticed the algorithm kind of ignoring them after awhile. Likely due to the English invasion or the clippers like dying and shit.

I remember old Liger, or Lyger whatever for Matsuri kind of stopped (in regards to Holo at least). I heard he was doing live translation or some shit but I aint watching Apex. Christ
Lyger was a homo either way.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
So maybe people dont want to go through a lot of the hoops then just to make clips for the Jp liver? Or are siting there waiting for the official approval as this is on niji time, which is worse then valve time.
It cant be worse than VSPO waiting to give you their "Certified clipper loicense"

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Lyger was a homo either way.
Had this forum existed back in the days when the clipping/translation video explosion happened Lyger would've had a thread here documenting his weird ass with his dedicated Matsuri stalking monitor and his spergouts towards other clippers about "nooooo don't translate my kamioshi you're making her look bad!!! ONLY I KNOW HOW TO TRANSLATE HER!"

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Remember my spergout about redditors coming in here vomitting every bullshit their drama tubers said? Yeah throw me some more MATI because my opinion on it gets stronger by the day :chaos:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
At least I recognise I have nothing of value to talk about for today. See you guys at the next Niji yab.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Remember my spergout about redditors coming in here vomitting every bullshit their drama tubers said? Yeah throw me some more MATI because my opinion on it gets stronger by the day :chaos:
we should enact a policy of isolationism, they can read but they can't post

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
we should enact a policy of isolationism, they can read but they can't post
I would ban posts for new accounts for like a week, prevents newfriends from instantly spouting their stupidity onto events threads. Though it would also prevent people with genuine info so idk.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I would ban posts for new accounts for like a week, prevents newfriends from instantly spouting their stupidity onto events threads. Though it would also prevent people with genuine info so idk.
If they get spergy then there's always the PENIS EXPLOSION CHAMBER. Too bad only the Bri'ish Femboy can send people there.

Bug Eater

Top Bottom