"I look like an asian tourist!"Kson

Nijisanji L Collection

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I mean, that is well and good for people who can afford to do that, but locking yourself out of a whole country where VTubing is at its biggest seems like a bad idea for an ex-Japanese corpo with a bunch of ties there.
Big or not, her main audience is EN. She is fine.

Also I think I'm starting to feel slightly bad for Luca. Sure, it was him who delegated on Raziel several tasks but imagine a former mod and maybe friend taking every possible chance to throw mud at your name and leak private conversations. Like the info we got from her is good but man menheras can really be scary
Luca is getting fucked mainly because of the whole doublestandard there seems to be and preferential treatment towards some of the streamers.

Also another thing because pomu, at least last known, to be living in Japan under the contract she would have had to give back her computer to nijisanji because she bought it while under them.
This woman should have enough money to walk into any store and just buy whichever PC she wants.

Summary of something interesting from the Sayu vod that finally went up

Sayu is saddened by people constantly comparing her to other people (rainbow retirees probably specifically Doki) when she sees "support Sayu and X" it hurts because X might not be her friend(Kyo for an obvious one). She's fine with people supporting X she just doesn't like seeing her name lumped with them. She appreciates LM not mentioning anyone else in comparison to her in the gag contract stream (Doki) she doesn't like her pain compared to others and others probably don't like it either, she doesn't have anything to do with them (aside from sharing a company in the past) until she does and maybe she never will.

"There was a lot of people I was hoping you know we could reconcile. We could be ok later down the road (rainbow Retirees) but that hasn't happened pretty much at all...so that other place was never my home I don't think I ever really had friends there at the end of the day. So it's unfortunate, but that is the way it is now"
it seems she feels ostracized from even the Retirees. I really hope Doki reaches out cause it sucks seeing Sayu feel like this
I'll clip all this later today and upload it tomorrow premiere it at noon

Sayu's biggest issue is that when shit went down with her, a ton of other creators didnt even reach out. Others joined the Niji train and tried to drag her even more because of her sexual assault joke. Now that it happened to Selen, and the public perception changed, some of these people openly shat on the company and supported Doki. Its a slap in the face to her and probably what stings her the most about her whole situation. Honestly I feel like shes better off on her own and watching NijiEN go up in flames is vindication.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sayu's biggest issue is that when shit went down with her, a ton of other creators didnt even reach out. Others joined the Niji train and tried to drag her even more because of her sexual assault joke. Now that it happened to Selen, and the public perception changed, some of these people openly shat on the company and supported Doki. Its a slap in the face to her and probably what stings her the most about her whole situation. Honestly I feel like shes better off on her own and watching NijiEN go up in flames is vindication.
Yeah personally I hope she becomes a phase invader that would be the best

okmangeez

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
God's strongest NijiSister is there to call out the bullshit

Pippa and Tenma showed off their play buttons. So have the girls at Hololive.

I think that not sending on play buttons is not common practice, but rather so Nijisanji can save a few pennies and not pay postage to send the play button to their talents.

God's Strongest Dragoon

NijiEN Casualty Report (One Month Edition):
TalentSub Count Before Feb 5thSub Count On March 5thLossLoss Since Feb 16thNotes
Elira Pendora606k562k44k7k600k Milestone Lost
Finana Ryugu537k509k28k4k
TalentSub Count Before Feb 5thSub Count On March 5thLossLoss Since Feb 16thNotes
Rosemi Lovelock502k480k22k2k500k Milestone Lost
Petra Gurin522k501k21k1k
Millie Parfait555k518k37k6k
Enna Alouette692k651k41k6k700k Milestone Prevented
Reimu Endou449k424k25k5k
Luca Kaneshiro1.08M1.06M20k0
Shu Yamino953k936k17k2k
Ike Eveland992k967k25k7k1M Milestone Prevented
Vox Akuma1.39M1.36M30k10k
Sonny Brisko532k522k10k1k
Uki Violeta632k620k12k3k
Alban Knox703k692k11k1k700k Milestone Lost
Fulgur Ovid476k463k13k2k
Maria Marionette444k424k20k3k
Aia Amare320k300k20k4k
Aster Arcadia354k338k16k3k
Scarle Yonaguni378k373k5k0
Ren Zotto508k501k7k(6k gained)500k Milestone Lost and Then Regained
Doppio Dropscythe226k221k5k(1k gained)
Meloco Kyoran372k367k5k(2k gained)
Hex Haywire295k291k4k(1k gained)300k Milestone Prevented
Kotoka Torahime321k320k1k(3k gained)
Ver Vermillion219k214k5k0
Vezalius Bandage165k162k3k0
Vantacrow Bringer165k164k1k(1k gained)
Yu Q. Wilson155k151k4k0
Kunai Nakasato74.4k73.6k800(1300 gained)
Victoria Brightshield98.2k99.8k(1600 gained)(2600 gained)
Claude Clawmark100k104k(4k gained)(4600 gained)100k Milestone Lost and Regained
Total Damage:
-446,200 subs lost (43,500 more than the last analysis two weeks ago)
-3 talents prevented from reaching milestones that were less than 10k subs away, including a 1 million sub milestone
-3 talents lost a milestone
-2 talents regained a milestone that they lost
-2 talents completely undid the damage and have more subs than they had since the termination
Notable Changes
For the Month:
-Biggest losses were Elira Pendora with 44k subs lost, followed by Enna Alouette with 41k subs lost, and then Millie Parfait with 37k subs lost
-Smallest losses were Claude Clawmark with 4k subs gained, followed by Victoria Brightshield with 1.6k subs gained, and then Kunai Nakasato with 800 subs lost
Since the last report:
-Biggest loses were Vox Akuma with 10k subs lost, and then Elira Pendora and Ike Eveland tied with 7k subs lost each
-Smallest loses were Ren Zotto with 6k subs gained, followed by Claude Clawmark with 4.6k subs gained, and then Kotoka Torahime with 3k subs gained
Observations:
-Despite regaining a bit of subs when people gained sympathy for her, Scarle has overall somewhat stagnated and hasn't regained much ground
-After dropping below 500k, Ren has picked up 6k subs in the past two weeks and regained his 500k milestone
-Kotoka lost 4k subs but has managed to 3k by the end of the month and by the 6th, she's back at her original sub count
-Aia and Petra talents have continued to lose subs to the point that they're in range of losing a milestone
-The last few waves suffered such small loses that they have already nearly recovered or have already passed their old count, as is the case for TTT
-TTT suffered such small loses that they're already higher than where they started, Claude has regained his 100k and Victoria also reached 100k by the 6th
-The hemorrhaging has pretty much stopped and the continued sub loss is minimal for most of the branch. The two main drivers of the 43,500 increase in sub loss are the traitorous trio (Elira, Vox, and Ike) and Ethyria. The traitorous trio suffered a combined sub loss of 24k while Ethyria suffered a combined sub loss of 17k.
-The 6 people that make up the traitorous trio and Ethyria had a combined sub loss of 202k for the month, which was 45% of the total sub losses for the branch

Last edited:

Bug Eater

I think that not sending on play buttons is not common practice, but rather so Nijisanji can save a few pennies and not pay postage to send the play button to their talents.
This shit is honestly so depressing at this point, they make tens (if not hundreds) of millions in profit a year and it would be a one-off cost of like $30k or something to get copies of play buttons for all of their talents. It's such an easy PR win for them and they will never do it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This shit is honestly so depressing at this point, they make tens (if not hundreds) of millions in profit a year and it would be a one-off cost of like $30k or something to get copies of play buttons for all of their talents. It's such an easy PR win for them and they will never do it.
inb4 the monkey's paw curls and they charge their livers for the full cost and shipping

although it would be a marked improvement, that mae fag said that Ike had gotten his, anyone have any proof of that?

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Well something has to line the inside of the yacht. And money spent shipping is money not spent on the ship!

Amusingly enough you would think everyone should be able to get theirs because they're all going to Japan anyway but so far: NOPE lol. Hololive used their 3D to model a piece of chicken. Nijisanji will probably give them a 3D model of their playbutton for their 3Ds. Which means they'll still never get them :BijouBijou:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Everything is not well in Niji JP land, it seems.

Translated transcript.

Translated transcript.

It's not about a liver but rather a hired/contracted artist, but it doesn't exactly paint the nicest picture of Nijisanji work culture.

Also, Niji has apparently lost at least one lawsuit over worker harrassment in the past.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Everything is not well in Niji JP land, it seems.

Translated transcript.

Translated transcript.

It's not about a liver but rather a hired/contracted artist, but it doesn't exactly paint the nicest picture of Nijisanji work culture.

Also, Niji has apparently lost at least one lawsuit over worker harrassment in the past.

This artist goes by Anesama_Daisuki, and these videos make Part 3 and 4 of an unfurling drama between her and Anycolor.

Part 1:
Someone compiled effortpost
More verification that their lawyers are retards indeed.
https://archive.ph/DHL6Z

Summary for searchability:
JP company Unicreate does not want to pay JP artist Anesama_Daisuki. Anesama takes legal action to force payment. Unicreate retaliates by lying to Anycolor that she has breached Anycolor NDA and harmed Anycolor's reputation. Anycolor does not fact-check, and sends Anesama a threatening letter. Anesama seeks legal advice. The next morning, Anesama says (presumably relaying Anycolor's response to her, as she doesn't sound like she believes it) that an Anycolor lawyer used the CEO's seal without his permission.

Edit: The tweets from "the next morning" are archived, but Anesama's original tweets about the threatening letter are only available as screenshots. While the Reddit post is properly archived, I don't know if its attached screenshots are saved independently, so I have attached them here.
View attachment 65455
View attachment 65454

Part 2:

Archives and copy-pasted summary of parts 3 and 4:
Part 3
Summary: The artist was forced to attend the meetings daily by The Company where she got yelled at, verbally abused, told to write down her flaws and read it out loud. Higher-ups ordered all her colleagues to ignore and kicked her out from Slack and Discord. When she pointed out harassment, they ignored and laughed at her. She developed PTSD and adjustment disorder (with diagnosis) and went to Labor Union. The company had to make a settlement but asked to pay only half the amount. The artist who has going through a lot at the time agreed with the terms the company proposed because she didn't want to get involved anymore.
Part 4
Update2: Threatened artist makes a meme video, reveals she only received half the payment for settlement in the past, doesn't have money for lawsuit, etc.

Last edited:

Sparks

JP side reaction to contract leak. YouTube comments great.

Reddit thread

Last edited:

Negzana

Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me a sinner, but please make Kuzuha pull off a major yab

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me a sinner, but please make Kuzuha pull off a major yab
Kuzuwho? Some 2-view probably

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
You're assuming they arent the same guys that post here :smugpipi:
I don't post on reddit, if that's what you're thinking of. Don't have an account, don't read unless someone links to it.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I don't post on reddit, if that's what you're thinking of. Don't have an account, don't read unless someone links to it.
Wasnt directed at you. You actually seem to know what you're talking about without having to watch hours of some lawyer youtuber.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

IRyS stream tonight!

Edit: oops

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Top Bottom