"When I was younger, I actually thought fedoras were super cool. I had a few and would wear them everywhere. At least, until they became the 'reddit guy's' thing and ruined it"Mysta Rias

Nijisanji L Collection

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
If Youtube fuck you up Negrosanji will not help you, thats on you chump, this actually is very insightful it means that Nijisanji is not operating their channels like Hololive does (all of them are managed directly by Cover so if they got a problem Cover and the talent get a copy of for example a DMCA strike i forgot the name of it but i remember they announcing it on twitter and then Cover has their guy that bitch to Youtube to fix it)
The contract only says they have no obligation to help talents, not that they won't (as LM mention in the stream, Niji will probably help because they want to collect the ad money).
Niji (like Cover) has a MCN for its channels because it provides more security against channels getting nuked by copyright strikes and gives them access to an actual human at Youtube to complain to when things go wrong.

Xuhle

The contract only says they have no obligation to help talents, not that they won't (as LM mention in the stream, Niji will probably help because they want to collect the ad money).
Niji (like Cover) has a MCN for its channels because it provides more security against channels getting nuked by copyright strikes and gives them access to an actual human at Youtube to complain to when things go wrong.
That is actually not true as Niji has done nothing when i believe it was zaion or enna where they got a copyright strike on there own song.

Edit: to make it clearer i mean Enna was copyright struck by her own channel for her own song

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

he might have been engagement baiting with that first post with it being that vague and stupid after he got the clip, because yeah you get paid on Twitter now.
It's unironically one of the worst things they did, it only encourages dishonest bullshit spewing and any attempt at getting people to respond to you.
Did Riro ever give her side of the story that I missed, btw? I feel like she said it was BS but didn't exactly explain why when her degen stream was already known and her drug use is obvious enough just from looking at her body.
Eh, the most she went into it was with that Internet Overdose video she did.

Basically it's an "I'm just an idiot and didn't think people would take everything so seriously" argument, as she asserts she was joking around about the drugs and orgies but people took it seriously.

Xuhle

It's unironically one of the worst things they did, it only encourages dishonest bullshit spewing and any attempt at getting people to respond to you.
Yep which at this point he is an unreliable source for me at least.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Eh, the most she went into it was with that Internet Overdose video she did.

Basically it's an "I'm just an idiot and didn't think people would take everything so seriously" argument, as she asserts she was joking around about the drugs and orgies but people took it seriously.

Ah yes, the "I was just pretending to be retarded" defense.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I haven't read the full contract yet, but the moment I read article 6 in her tweet I remembered something that might be important. Before Nina graduated I remember watching one of her membership streams where she was talking about how difficult it was to edit shorts and how you needed different editing styles for different platforms, because what works on one didn't work on another, and how she just didn't have the time to do that stuff, to which someone in chat asked why didn't she just hire someone to handle her other platforms like instagram or tiktok. I can't remember the exact wording but the vibe of her answer was something similar to: "honey, do you really think they'd let me do that?". Basically implying that they could not delegate control of their accounts to 3rd parties. Guess this contract confirms that information
This is kind of mindboggling for me, I wonder how it works for Selen then since she has that nijibites stuff (maybe have the video editing all by herself and commission the rest?). It just feels counterproductive because you're no different than a solo indie in that sense, I still remember Suichan was able to employ her indie friends as her tiktok/ytshorts video editors and even saying they're free to puppet her 3D for that purpose. This makes me wonder what the contract template is like for holo.

If Youtube fuck you up Negrosanji will not help you, thats on you chump, this actually is very insightful it means that Nijisanji is not operating their channels like Hololive does (all of them are managed directly by Cover so if they got a problem Cover and the talent get a copy of for example a DMCA strike i forgot the name of it but i remember they announcing it on twitter and then Cover has their guy that bitch to Youtube to fix it)
If they had a similar clause to the JP side, it makes sense why they just gave up trying to retrieve Mashiro's old channel then.
Though it could also be youtube being youtube but eh, even cover manage to retrieve Marine's channel back when it got banned.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What a way to admit Australia is fucked up.

A

This nig...
Why are the brit commonwealth shitters so fucking cucked? The canucks, australians and kiwis are some of the most weak-willed people I have ever seen.

Pixel Perfect

For context, she's being charged in Britain.

And Ducky's about a reliable a journalist as Kotaku.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Someone compiled effortpost
More verification that their lawyers are retards indeed.
https://archive.ph/DHL6Z

Summary for searchability:
JP company Unicreate does not want to pay JP artist Anesama_Daisuki. Anesama takes legal action to force payment. Unicreate retaliates by lying to Anycolor that she has breached Anycolor NDA and harmed Anycolor's reputation. Anycolor does not fact-check, and sends Anesama a threatening letter. Anesama seeks legal advice. The next morning, Anesama says (presumably relaying Anycolor's response to her, as she doesn't sound like she believes it) that an Anycolor lawyer used the CEO's seal without his permission.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
What a way to admit Australia is fucked up.

A

Wheather you disagree or not, Uki isnt insulting police or was visibly harmed by whitey, he just assumes some people were cunts because they were white

Thats the difference, retarded journo lmao

Also anyone have a full copy of the Niji contract?, ive seen some Niji defence shit and im curious if they're telling the truth

Bronze

Last edited:

IdenticalPlateaus

"For reference, Sam Kerr is one of the most famous people in the country"
:NOWWELAUGH:

Her fame or lack thereof aside, she should have called him a cunt instead. Apparently this happened last year and if the case goes ahead it will be heard in February. What a colossal waste of time and money, next time she should remember to get her 'Yelling at Bobbies Loisence'.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Seems Rosemi and Petra will announce something. I can't confirm the image of course, but since they are in japan afaik it sounds plausible.

GIDEI6-TW0-AAx-KJi.jpg

Deserves crossposting here. Petra's 3D debut overlaps 5th Fes' stage 1.

Bronze

Deserves crossposting here. Petra's 3D debut overlaps 5th Fes' stage 1.
I'll add here that If this ends up true, Rosemi's 3D might also overlap 5th Fes.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Limkin

I'll add here that If this ends up true, Rosemi's 3D might also overlap 5th Fes.
They would be able to justify why no one watched it with "Hololive had a big event so obviously we suffered in viewership". So they can once again remove responsibility from themselves, instead of admitting it happened because no one wants to do anything with a company anymore.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
they're so leaving :rratsareWinning:
Rosemi is the last bastion of KuroEN for me. She's the last one I still watch and even then...I feel bad watching her because I don't want :rikutazumi:to get a single cent from me (or her).

My hopes and prayers™ that she actually does graduate. Though I will miss her model..especially her most recent one. Oh and the single greatest starting soon screen of all time too..

:beatanicrying::beataniugh::beatanicrying:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Top Bottom