"-'Cease this degeneracy'- I cannot"Kirschey

Nijisanji L Collection

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Can someone tell Triggerpoint to clean his ears? That guy is just making himself look even more retarded than usual.
More like níggerpoint huehuehuehue
Why would she ever confirm that? Plausible deniability is the best thing in the world, and even if Niji doesn't ever touch her again, what sponsors are going to want to deal with someone who's this loose with information?
Tell that to Kitbash...
Good? Why would she want to lol

I just stopped working for Mussolini oh no the Italians want nothing to do with me!

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
While i dont think ether of you are wrong in thinking that, and might just be my optimism for her really. I wouldnt actually say she is going to be cut out from sponserships or getting into phase invaders. She already has gotten a sponsership with P3 reloaded last i check and while we dont know if there is going to be more invaders any time soon its not like just cause she burned bridges with kurosanji that shes not willing to work with Phase Connect if they arent being asses like Niji and durning her last trip she was talking about how she was talking with a certain company from canada that also helped her get her, albeit troubled, a new PC there and has shown great chemistry with gen 2 phase girls.
Yeah that's I was saying.Tl;dr Nothing she's done recently will do anything to her prospects.

VSoyBoy

Yeah that's I was saying.Tl;dr Nothing she's done recently will do anything to her prospects.
What I could definitely see happen is that she might get a rejection for something soon and then get it in her head that it was because of this, only for her to blame herself for it into eternity. Remember for all her being fucked by Niji, at heart she is "a bit" mental.

Xuhle

What I could definitely see happen is that she might get a rejection for something soon and then get it in her head that it was because of this, only for her to blame herself for it into eternity. Remember for all her being fucked by Niji, at heart she is "a bit" mental.
I mean wouldnt as well if you were harassed, bullied, doxxed to address, and heartbroken at loosing any friends you might have had backstabbing your as well. Any person would go a bit mental from that.

niggaphil

That's the main point. She lost everything in the Vtuber sphere and can be indie only. She can go scorched earth if she wants to.

Her current situation is like the those Palestine terrorist: The fucking Jews bombed her homeland, killed her family and she lost everything. She doesn't afraid to be Allah Achkbar and fuck with the Jews in Israel because she has nothing to lose anymore.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Something like that could coincidentally happen yeah, but anything can happen at any time for any reason. The what-ifs are only good for paralyzing you with fear anyway. My only real point is that there will be no consequences for sharing that shakedown document. I'm sure she'll be fine.

VSoyBoy

I mean wouldnt as well if you were harassed, bullied, doxxed to address, and heartbroken at loosing any friends you might have had backstabbing your as well. Any person would go a bit mental from that.
Definitely, just observing that in the past her specific strain of menhera was a self destructive one.

Bronze

shes not willing to work with Phase Connect if they arent being asses like Niji and durning her last trip she was talking about how she was talking with a certain company from canada that also helped her get her, albeit troubled, a new PC there and has shown great chemistry with gen 2 phase girls.
I think they aren't arguing that she wouldn't work with Phase because "le corpo bad" . If anything Phase is one of the few companies she probably likes. Its more about whether admitting to sending this doc would make Phase wary of her for Invaders. It's definitely a possibility, but i think it can be overlooked considering what's happening in Niji right now.

I think her situation, or situation with niji overall, is extreme enough to consider her leak an exception and if she decides to officially talk about joining, they shouldn't reject her simply because of this. One good thing that can come out from her joining is that since she'll check the contract in great detail, and get legal advise from a lawyer, it means Phase's contract is fair enough. I don't think we will see the contract, so this is the best approval we can get as people who believe it's one of the better companies to work for

Xuhle

I think they aren't arguing that she wouldn't work with Phase because "le corpo bad" . If anything Phase is one of the few companies she probably likes. Its more about whether admitting to sending this doc would make Phase wary of her for Invaders. It's definitely a possibility, but i think it can be overlooked considering what's happening in Niji right now.

I think her situation, or situation with niji overall, is extreme enough to consider her leak an exception and if she decides to officially talk about joining, they shouldn't reject her simply because of this. One good thing that can come out from her joining is that since she'll check the contract in great detail, and get legal advise from a lawyer, it means Phase's contract is fair enough. I don't think we will see the contract, so this is the best approval we can get as people who believe it's one of the better companies to work for
She has spoken highly of both phase and idol, though i think with her getting the current model it would be kind of a waste to go from it to Idol. Plus we would loose out on the Wayu Ranger then.

Also just to be clear and to stop bad information spreading. The only doc she is confirmed to have given LM is the Silencing Contract she is not saying that she gave him the Niji contract template. Trigger was probably looking a bit to get some engagment bait with his first post before getting the clip out of what she actually said. We do not know who actually gave LM the contract template.

Bronze

She has spoken highly of both phase and idol, though i think with her getting the current model it would be kind of a waste to go from it to Idol. Plus we would loose out on the Wayu Ranger then.
I guess I'll derail the topic slightly, but was that before Riro ron or after? I don't think that situation by itself means anything especially since her termination statement has actually problematic stuff, but it might leave a bad taste in people's mouth, their own talents and Sayu included.

There's also the question of whether Aviel would take someone established again this soon after how much problem last one created for the company.

E: We will see eventually I guess.

Xuhle

I guess I'll derail the topic slightly, but was that before Riro ron or after? I don't think that situation by itself means anything especially since her termination statement has actually problematic stuff, but it might leave a bad taste in people's mouth, their own talents and Sayu included.

There's also the question of whether Aviel would take someone established again this soon after how much problem last one created for the company.
I think it was after? It was during her never ending subathon in oct-dec.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

E: We will see eventually I guess.
Last I heard her praise Idol was before Riro termination but I could have missed a time post

Not-Username

Last I heard her praise Idol was before Riro termination but I could have missed a time post
Correct me if I am wrong.
But aside from airing the dirty laundry publicly there was every justification for the termination?!
The crooked manager could have slipped in in multiple ways. I wouldn't hold that over the company

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
But aside from airing the dirty laundry publicly there was every justification for the termination?!
The crooked manager could have slipped in in multiple ways. I wouldn't hold that over the company
Did Riro ever give her side of the story that I missed, btw? I feel like she said it was BS but didn't exactly explain why when her degen stream was already known and her drug use is obvious enough just from looking at her body.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Did Riro ever give her side of the story that I missed, btw? I feel like she said it was BS but didn't exactly explain why when her degen stream was already known and her drug use is obvious enough just from looking at her body.
She didn't, jewlord used his Mossad agents to threaten her into silence.

Bronze

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
"My psychic" oh, so she is a lunatic?
Yeah so her history so far was

(camgirl?!)
Vtuber
Vtuber turned camgirl
Vtuber turned Pixel Link
Vtuber back to Camgirl on the side while in Pixel Link
Pixel Link donathon
"hiatus from Pixel Link"
Camgirl on the side becomes main
Camgirl donathon

Draw your own conclusions from this behavior

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
As far as I'm concerned the only things Idol said that can't be proven by just watching her streams was the relationship with a manager, and accepting expensive gifts from a stardust(I think was the fanname)

Last edited:
Top Bottom