"Everyone is my diaper now!"Shisui Michiru

Nijisanji L Collection

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
:baeJam: Niji can send them an amendment, then retweet something using their accounts, therefore making them accept anything they want immediately
Nijilove spam now has a different meaning

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
So any contract amendment, that is handwritten, is automatically accepted in 14 days or if anyone of them start streaming in that time and even possible while they are in the middle of stream.
:rolleyes: if you read this contract before signing you understand this provision, check your mail and email, and open it. all this horseshit about sending you a notice midstream is hyperbolic grifting.
Because they're managed by Nijisanji management, and the talents are performing under Nijisanji's name, and making contracts for Nijisanji.
is it 1 manager per talent? or is it 1 manger per gen? my rebuttal depends which situation.

Tubedude

if you read this contract before signing you understand this provision, check your mail and email, and open it. all this horseshit about sending you a notice midstream is hyperbolic grifting.
If tweeting on the company vtuber account can be counted as activity I could see situations where Niji sends an amendment while the talent is away from their computer proper, but they decide to fire out a quick tweet about their day, leading to auto-acceptance. There is potential to sneak shit in, but as long as the talent checks their communications properly it shouldn't happen.

Xuhle

is it 1 manager per talent? or is it 1 manger per gen? my rebuttal depends which situation.
If this is a legitmate question and not you just trolling becasue you want points. We dont entirely know, we know for sure its not 1 per talent, in xsolai it was 1 per gen but they were fired. Really for all we know its 1 for the entire branch.

niggaphil

Okay, I am confused with all of these Engrish spaghetti words.

TL;DR version (correct me if I am wrong):
1) Doki attempt hero and went to hospital.
2) In the hospital she wants to graduate.
3) Management said no
4) Management tweeted in Selen profile saying she is fine
5) It automatically turn into Doki agreed to management term, and she won't be graduate

Am I getting this right?

Pixel Perfect

:rolleyes: if you read this contract before signing you understand this provision, check your mail and email, and open it. all this horseshit about sending you a notice midstream is hyperbolic grifting.

Rebut to both, fam. Is is impossible to think of the largest Vtubers at Niji having dedicated managers, and the smaller ones having 3-5 per manager?

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Are Niji's Lawyer(s) actually mentally handicapped? "OH THE CONTRACT IS NO LONGER IN EFFECT BUT ACTUALLY WE LE TROLLED YOU" Holy shit. What a scumfuck company

Tubedude

3) Management said no
5) It automatically turn into Doki agreed to management term, and she won't be graduate

Am I getting this right?
Section 23 is in changing the contract afaik, not active negotiation stuff like wanting to graduate/terminate/leave etc.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Xuhle

3) Management said no

Am I getting this right?
The image was for any amendment to the contract what you listed there has nothing to do with that.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

3) Management said no

Am I getting this right?
I don't think he's discussing whether that clause would be considered to apply in the hospital-skinwalking situation. Management could theoretically send a fax detailing an amendment to her fax machine at home, and if she tweets while in the hospital without having checked the tray at home then she is deemed to have accepted the amendment.

Not-Username

3) Management said no

Am I getting this right?
While this sounds possible in theory I dub it highly unlikely.

There are ways to prove that not the actual talent did the activity.

Also i, for once, agree with fap, that the "accepted during streaming" is hyperbole as no one can be reasonably be expected to react to contract changes during this kind of activity.
But starting a stream before checking your written communication can be

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Rebut to both, fam. Is is impossible to think of the largest Vtubers at Niji having dedicated managers, and the smaller ones having 3-5 per manager?
if its 1 manger per talent then the management structure is that the contractor is silo'd off from their "coworkers". whatever issues the talent has with another person is entirely on them.

if its 1 per gen then you can make an argument that niji should deal with the strife within the gen.

the talents dont make up a company department, they're easier to replace than some lawyer or a bean counter.

Xuhle

if its 1 manger per talent then the management structure is that the contractor is silo'd off from their "coworkers". whatever issues the talent has with another person is entirely on them.

if its 1 per gen then you can make an argument that niji should deal with the strife within the gen.

the talents dont make up a company department, they can be fired and replaced.
I hope your oshi is fired and replaced with management behind there skin and get back to us on that.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I hope your oshi is fired and replaced with management behind there skin and get back to us on that.
His oshi's Satan, the prince of hell. Can't easily replace that bitch.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Pixel Perfect

the talents dont make up a company department, they're easier to replace than some lawyer or a bean counter.
Oh good!

So you can go replace Pomu and Selen for Niji easy enough? It's probably fair for Niji to want to earn a similar amount from their replacements.
Go train their replacements well, pipkun!

Xuhle

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Top Bottom