"ur so annoying, you are literally so annoying. every day i wake up and hope phase puts out a lumi graduation tweet. i hope you step on a lego and break your ankle or i will be the one doing that. i wish you nothing but misfortune yellow woman"Jelly Hoshiumi

Nijisanji L Collection

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Xuhle

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I hope your oshi is fired and replaced with management behind there skin and get back to us on that.
my oshi is pippa and ill just go watch her wherever she streams next. a vtuber company hires their streamers as contractors. once you understand the benefits of hiring contractors you'll realize why the company doesnt have to get involved with the contractors' disputes.

LM's assertion that a us labor judge would say a vtuber is an employee is patently false. We'll see where the DOL's 4 fed lawsuits takes contracting.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If tweeting on the company vtuber account can be counted as activity I could see situations where Niji sends an amendment while the talent is away from their computer proper, but they decide to fire out a quick tweet about their day, leading to auto-acceptance. There is potential to sneak shit in, but as long as the talent checks their communications properly it shouldn't happen.
If this is a legitmate question and not you just trolling becasue you want points. We dont entirely know, we know for sure its not 1 per talent, in xsolai it was 1 per gen but they were fired. Really for all we know its 1 for the entire branch.
Rebut to both, fam. Is is impossible to think of the largest Vtubers at Niji having dedicated managers, and the smaller ones having 3-5 per manager?
I told you retards not to respond to him god damnit. Now this thread is fucked for a whole day or however long the coming bullshit circular debate will last for.
1709711158137.png

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Oh good!

So you can go replace Pomu and Selen for Niji easy enough? It's probably fair for Niji to want to earn a similar amount from their replacements.
Go train their replacements well, pipkun!
niji's problem is that they had some nip zipperhead handle the english statements. ive made my points about the proper way to fire people (selen encouraged piracy of company ip). this doesnt negate the fact that streamers are replaceable.

phase has done well getting women to join despite their termination of Yuri. Prism just died, i wonder why other companies aren't jumping at a chance to hire veterans of vtubing.

Xuhle

I told you retards not to respond to him god damnit. Now this thread is fucked for a whole day or whoever long the coming bullshit debate will last for.
View attachment 65337
I mean if your goign to quote me you should have done the other one. :BibooPopcorn:

famous artist pipkun

His source is very very credible, definitely not a nijisister falseflagging.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Thanks for the rundown to those posting about it. Going back to sleep now, hopefully by the time I wake up in a couple hours he will be at least through another article of the document, if we're lucky!

He's already done with it.
MY JOKE NOOOOO
:yagoocry:

Xuhle

Section 28 is a Surviving section if the contract is terminated or ended. The problem is that it Section 28 isnt part of what is surviving so that understanding nothing survives then.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Thanks for the rundown to those posting about it. Going back to sleep now, hopefully by the time I wake up in a couple hours he will be at least through another article of the document, if we're lucky!

All in all this does nothing to Niji, their overseas reputation is already dust and the JP audience doesn't give a shit, it just confirms what a lot of people already believed. I think this hurts other JP corpos more than Niji, specially Holo which is basically Niji but different.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
LM's assertion that a us labor judge would say a vtuber is an employee is patently false.
Disagree, there are numerous elements of the contract that would be considered indicative of an employee relationship. It's a multi-factor analysis with a ton of factors (see IRS form SS-8 for a bunch of them), with factors pointing in different directions, so it's a question for the trier of fact to resolve, and you won't know whether the cat is alive or dead until you actually open the box.

I also wonder if Mysta/Kuro got "graduated" due to his tax issues, as that was one of the grounds for termination.

Xuhle

All in all this does nothing to Niji, their overseas reputation is already dust and the JP audience doesn't give a shit, it just confirms what a lot of people already believed. I think this hurts other JP corpos more than Niji, specially Holo which is basically Niji but different.
While i dont disagree with you on Niji reputation i would say that Holo is basically Niji but different is being pretty broad there. I mean by going by that logic any corpo is like Niji but different.

Seoleim

All in all this does nothing to Niji, their overseas reputation is already dust and the JP audience doesn't give a shit. I think this hurts other JP corpos more than Niji, specially Holo which is basically Niji but different.
I don't see this hurting Hololive that much, if at all. The main reason being is that Yagoo is seen as someone who actually cares about the talent. The public perception of him is this friendly guy who loves what he does and the business he has made, with the help of the talents so he helps them when he can. So the overwhelming majority of people wouldn't believe that they would have such a predatory contract, even if they actually do. Not to mention I assume Hololive pays their lawyers more than $8 to translate and write stuff.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
While i dont disagree with you on Niji reputation i would say that Holo is basically Niji but different is being pretty broad there. I mean by going by that logic any corpo is like Niji but different.
Yeah but when you're an outsider who doesn't know better, dumb as rocks, malicious or out for blood it doesn't really matter now does it?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Bronze

I hope your oshi is fired and replaced with management behind there skin and get back to us on that.
>Pippa

It was nice to see the contract. Even though for the drama itself it didn't achieve much, this should give indies an idea about the contract. Then again I don't see why anyone who plans to apply after all this would care about details, and anyone else already are changing their minds

Xuhle

Yeah but when you're an outsider who doesn't know better, dumb as rocks, malicious or out for blood it doesn't really matter now does it?
Im not sure what your getting at there.

Xuhle

>Pippa

It was nice to see the contract. Even though for the drama itself it didn't achieve much, this should give indies an idea about the contract. Then again I don't see why anyone who plans to apply after all this would care about details, and anyone else already are changing their minds

Main take away.

Talk to a damn lawyer to look over any contract.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Xuhle

You and I know the difference, there's many others who don't.
Sure but then your doing what you accused LM of doing then at the start of his streaming on Vtubers. Applying the bad that is Niji to literally every corpo. I mean in all honesty if you want to compare them Niji and Disney is actually a better companrsion for how shitty both companies are.

Top Bottom