"How long would it take me to kill a five-year-old?"Randon Neuring

Nijisanji L Collection

Xuhle

3 hours in an now were at section 20: termination.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I really don't see what the hell Nijisanji actually has to do for their Vtubers, going by this contract.
They get to be Nijisanji Vtuber, which carries a certain amount of clout, initial audience, cross-pollination from collabs, etc. That's not a trivial benefit, although the performance of recent gens suggests that it isn't a strong as it once was.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Xuhle

So its in there contract that they will do fuck all if there is conflict between other vtubers in the company. @okmangeez Think there is more reason why on some of the niji stuff they have done fuck all when it comes to literally anything now.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
"guys guys, they're totally employees! in the us they're employees! i mean i cant say for sure and im not going to stake anything on my assessment but they're not contractors!"

what a putz.

is he married? wonder what his mandy arc will look like.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Niji won't help in a NijiVtuber vs NijiVtuber legal battle due to, I dunno harassment, and they have to pay themselves for all of it, making the most successful Vtuber the most likely to win, should they lawyer up. Great working enviroment. No favoritism built into the system whatsoever.

niggaphil

Niji won't help in a NijiVtuber vs NijiVtuber legal battle due to, I dunno harassment, and they have to pay themselves for all of it, making the most successful Vtuber the most likely to win, should they lawyer up. Great working enviroment. No favoritism built into the system whatsoever.
Isn't this happened to Kurosanji in Japan before? I remembered there was a legal case of KuroVtuber vs KuroVtuber, and Kurosanji did jack shit with it.

Correct me if I am wrong

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Niji won't help in a NijiVtuber vs NijiVtuber legal battle due to, I dunno harassment, and they have to pay themselves for all of it, making the most successful Vtuber the most likely to win, should the lawyer up. Great working enviroment. No favoritism built into the system whatsoever.

why would niji mediate a disupute between non employees? the talents esentially function like their own separate companies; the americans file 1099s come tax season.

Xuhle

Isn't this happened to Kurosanji in Japan before? I remembered there was a legal case of KuroVtuber vs KuroVtuber, and Kurosanji did jack shit with it.

Correct me if I am wrong
Yes the Roa vs Merio lolcase.

Bronze

They get to be Nijisanji Vtuber, which carries a certain amount of clout, initial audience, cross-pollination from collabs, etc. That's not a trivial benefit, although the performance of recent gens suggests that it isn't a strong as it once was.
You also had possible business partnerships that's harder to get as an indie, but this deal is not as good as it was. Also "I'm a kouhai of my oshi" is a thing now

Pixel Perfect

why would niji mediate a disupute between non employees? the talents esentially function like their own separate companies.
Because they're managed by Nijisanji management, and the talents are performing under Nijisanji's name, and making contracts for Nijisanji.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Chink

Xuhle

So any contract amendment, that is handwritten, is automatically accepted in 14 days or if anyone of them start streaming in that time and even possible while they are in the middle of stream.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
23.2 is absolutely fucking insane. Bro what the fuck do YOU MEAAAAN. IF THEY TWEET OR STREAM IF YOU SEND AN AMMENDMENT THEY AUTO AGREE TO IT????

Xuhle

brave_wNgNw8NQki.png

Bronze

:baeJam: Niji can send them an amendment, then retweet something using their accounts, therefore making them accept anything they want immediately

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I miss the beautiful birthday meats already.

Top Bottom