"WOMAN!!! COME!!!"La+ Darknesss

Nijisanji L Collection

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
That recent part seems pretty evil: You have to go to training at any time and any place determined by us, and if you don't we can terminate your contract.
Come to training in Japan 5 minutes from now. You can't? Not a good enough excuse, you're fired.
That is not how that works and even if it did even with how retarded ninji is they know talents still have to obey physics.

also they fired selen for being hospitalized and thus not able to immediately respond they don't need the come to japan in 5 minutes excuse.
So Niji can't even be arsed to get an official translation by competent people for their contracts, because this is scuffed as shit. So many "wtf?" things in here. This will look SO FUCKING BAD in the coming days when the summary gets uploaded and talked about.
reminder this is a template they could translate the contract or even have a translated template for en talents.

Xuhle

So Niji can't even be arsed to get an official translation by competent people for their contracts, because this is scuffed as shit. So many "wtf?" things in here. This will look SO FUCKING BAD in the coming days when the summary gets uploaded and talked about.
Please understand they are only $8 lawyers that wrote this up. :smugselen:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I love contracts where the company wipes its ass of all responsibility

Why would morons go for this? There is too much liability here for the potential money

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
This entire section is like "We give you model and iphone but thats kinda it, no ads no nothing. You are still responsible for everything!"
No wonder managers are there as a decoration!

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
provision 4, sounds like your a contractor after all. "they wont guarantee you'll make any money!" this is superb neet grifting.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Ah they really are a black company. This all happening in February, ie black history month, is really funny to me

Xuhle

Netscaper

Early Adopter
So Niji management is not lazy, they are just doing their job according to the contract. What the fuck is this?! :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Xuhle

famous artist pipkun

lolwatagain

I love contracts where the company wipes its ass of all responsibility

Why would morons go for this? There is too much liability here for the potential money
Because they're offering this contract to people who auditioned and wanted to be there. They have a lot of negotiating power, and it doesn't surprise me that they would leverage it.

Xuhle

Because they're offering this contract to people who auditioned and wanted to be there. They have a lot of negotiating power, and it doesn't surprise me that they would leverage it.
Were assuming they are able to negotiation, keep in mind sayu basically hinting at there was no negotiating when she was there.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Don't respond to pipkun you fuckers. IF YOU DO THEN YOU'RE WORSE THAN HIM.
Were assuming they are able to negotiation, keep in mind sayu basically hinting at there was no negotiating when she was there.
I don't think there's any negotiation lol, they have a zillion applicants, they can just point you to the door and let the next hopeful in.

Pixel Perfect

I really don't see what the hell Nijisanji actually has to do for their Vtubers, going by this contract.

famous artist pipkun

what company on earth is going to take on liability for a contractor? thats one of the benefits of hiring contractors.

Xuhle

I really don't see what the hell Nijisanji actually has to do for their Vtubers, going by this contract.
So far just take there money and wipe there ass of any liablity on there fault.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
If Party B causes any damage to Party A? Whew, good thing they can’t go after doki for causing them damages, since it was negligible.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Don't respond to pipkun you fuckers. IF YOU DO THEN YOU'RE WORSE THAN HIM.

I don't think there's any negotiation lol, they have a zillion applicants, they can just point you to the door and let the next hopeful in.
A lot of people in this forum is worse than Pipkun.

@Reticule OTOH...

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

he's sticking to his "theyre employees!!!" premise.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Ok but Doki was terminated in February, starting this whole shit show. That's what I meant

Were in march now.

My phone is being retarded and fucking up the quote system

Top Bottom