"What should I do tonight? Stream or have sex?"Tokoyami Towa (talking about Needy Girl Overdose)

Nijisanji L Collection

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
That recent part seems pretty evil: You have to go to training at any time and any place determined by us, and if you don't we can terminate your contract.
Come to training in Japan 5 minutes from now. You can't? Not a good enough excuse, you're fired.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Article 8: Obligation to cooperate.
If anyone needed confirmation about the Elira video being voluntarily mandatory. :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
Well that clears her of being a head bitch in the block, shes still a bitch for not saying no, though.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Dog this is so monetarily dogshit for the streamer why the fuck would you ever sign this? The clout is not worth the abuse

Pixel Perfect

who the fuck signs an employment contract without reading?
I think the loud lawyer guy earlier mentioned that it has 30 articles in it.

If you assume an article is a couple of paragraphs long... that's quite a few pages of legalese.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
He's also gotten this idea in his head that Niji makes livers pay for their own models...? Idk where that comes from.
Ethyria very clearly had the models before scouting.
I'll give him some slack on that because some parts are just defined that poorly.
Contract keeps mentioning "Materials" yet in the definition of materials just slapped a "Phone, PC, etc.". Define shit clearly motherfucker. :vesperfacepalm:

Skinwalking by management megaconfirmed.

Also, if you get in trouble in the managed account due to lack of management from Niji, your fault. :ironmousekek:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Dog this is so monetarily dogshit for the streamer why the fuck would you ever sign this? The clout is not worth the abuse
How much are you making as a 2-view? Niji effectively guarantees you'll be a 4 3 view.

Also, if you get in trouble in the managed account due to lack of management from Niji, your fault.
I think he misread that part, Party B is liable for mismanagement of the Account by Party B.

niggaphil

Is it common for USA/Japan corpo to prepare so many fucking pages of articles for a employee/contractor to sign for one contract only?

I remembered I have to sign a 3~4 pages of major work contract (focus on labor law and worker rights), and few minor contracts to read and sign (Intellectual property, NDA, safety etc) before I could get employed in Chink big company.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
How much are you making as a 2-view? Niji effectively guarantees you'll be a 4 3 view.

I think he misread that part, Party B is liable for mismanagement of the Account by Party B.
No he read it right, he's just being very bad faith.
Is it common for USA/Japan corpo to prepare so many fucking pages of articles for a employee/contractor to sign for one contract only?

I remembered I have to sign a 3~4 pages of major work contract (focus on labor law and worker rights), and few minor contracts to read and sign (Intellectual property, NDA, safety etc) before I could get employed in Chink big company.
Depends on your type of job, vtubing has many nuanced aspects and layers of information controls so that merits a lot of provisions. Smart companies will have longer contracts in general with more provisions accounting for all of the possible situations that may happen in the relationship between the parties involved.

Xuhle

So Nijisanji has full IP over the character, so there goes the arguement of maybe there voice being the issue.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So Nijisanji has full IP over the character, so there goes the arguement of maybe there voice being the issue.
Of course they do, this is obvious.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Can't speak for JP, but I don't view this as anything abnormal as far as scope or length so far.

Xuhle

Of course they do, this is obvious.
I think we all knew that was obvious but the coping nijisister cant use it anymore of some stupid reason why niji couldnt get the MV over fine.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Seems a bunch of Niji talents from multiple branches are collabing.
1709705473973.png

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
  • Contract is lazily written.
  • Would not fly in freedom land (FUCK THE NIPS!).
  • Amerifat interpretation would 99% say chuubas are employees not contractors.
That's basically it.
I'm waiting for the "you must fuck the CEO" clause.
amerifats always say they're employees even when they're correctly designated as contractors. fucking college athletes are unionizing under the labor board's ruling that they're employees.

That and he's making the argument that the contract reads more like its written for an employee and not a contractor given that it is specified that they could not vtube on the side. Unlike other contract work
even that's industry specific

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
amerifats always say they're employees even when they're correctly designated as contractors. fucking college athletes are unionizing under the labor board's ruling that they're employees.
Ah shit pipkun is here, TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUELLLLLLL!!!!!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Paying/demanding money for collabs is gay, and if you require that then Njisanji getting a cut is deserved fagz

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

even that's industry specific
Theres nothing specific in the contract tho?
Also blocked

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think several livers have violated article 15 by transmitting content which is definitely obscene and harmful to youths, like vox's rape asmr or that one dude who showed a dildo asset.

This guy really fucking hates the nips lol.

Xuhle

So nijisanji could techinally take all the money from charity event. Wheres the money Vox?

Top Bottom