"I'm going to live for Yaggo together and swim wear"Todoroki Hajime

Nijisanji L Collection

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I will assume the two weeks thing is bullshit until I see evidence otherwise. I doubt it was Lean Keem’s doing, though. Unwinding this took more than a couple hours - but less than two weeks. It is strange they announced it after 6 PM California time, though.

In a way it’s a good thing as it gives the indies and smaller corpos a bit more breathing room.

VSoyBoy

BREAKING: NijisanjiEN to release documentary about breakdown in communications with Ex-Liver Selen Tatsuki

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
What about holo and niji mem who are friends? Do they think all KFP hate Pomudachi? Do they hate KFP? It's probably better to ask about the males, but Luca and Kyo were the only ones I ever kept up with and then only casually.
The fans of the Niji females and Niji males are two different entities, from what I have seen. The fans of the female Livers are more likely to be crossover fans with Hololive. The fans of the male Livers outnumber the female ones and don't actually give a shit about the female Livers. They just see them as collab partners or nuisances. They'll happily throw any female Liver under the bus at a moment's notice.

Limkin

Only when its a merch collab with another company do they do anything interesting or unique.
Yeah, like the time they ripped off the bags design for NijiJP from a very popular company and pretended they did it themselves. Or the jewelry collab that was so horrific in quality of the materials even fujos of all people were bitching about it. Even when they honestly try and do different they fail regardless

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I know it might sound silly but getting permission from an active talent and a graduated talent may be two separate perms issues.
Scenario:
Selen or management requests permission from Nina and Mysta to be in the video
They both agree
The video is made with their cameos
They both graduate while the video is made
Permissions need to be reacquired from the people who are now Kuro and Matara
Things break down here*
The video gets pushed back
Selen releases it anyway
You know the story

There are so many ways for the break down to go I made a separate section:
Kuro or Matara ghost management or Selen
Kuro or Matara refuse the perms
Kuro or Matara are confused about the perms (why do I need to agree again?)
Management does a poor job of communicating to Kuro or Matara (I doubt Selen would drop the ball here, but also possible)
Management is malicious and is able to gain perms, but doesn't relay it to Selen (Yeah this could just be incompetence but it's such a high level of it, it might as well be a dirty deed)

There's some worse conclusions that paint people in a worse light so I won't go that far.

The very fact that they ask for any permission from other talents for images specifically puts their copyright ownership under scrutiny. The only reason why they might need such permissions is joint copyright ownership, and that would mean that people who left are still entitled to it.

AnimeExpo IIRC, or something like that

I mentioned this back early in the entire situation with the MV that the Visual IP should be wholly owned by AnyColor. There's 0 permissions needed. If there was vocal tracts, there might be some issue, but that's more about residual payments not the actual IP if the work is already done & owned by AnyColor. So, it's not a legal issue. Unless they've somehow managed to get terrible lawyers and make it into one. But, most likely it's just very dumb internal rules, probably existing because someone bitched about someone else using a picture in a thumbnail 4 years ago.

This is always something that struck me as odd about Niji. They've always been in such a hurry to try and expand their reach inside of Japan and outside of their sphere of influence and will drop a (relatively) large amount of money on debuts, models, and art, but it never really goes anywhere when you compare it to Hololive, Phase Connect, or even VShojo. Just look at the merch options; Nijisanji always comes in dead last with stuff that looks like it was manufactured in a low-end sweatshop with no effort put into it. It's this inaction and sheer dedication to penny pinching that's played no small part in the eradication or decline of their non-JP branches.

It's genuinely fascinating watching a company like this continue to exist in such a competitive and autistic entertainment sphere as V-Tubing.

AnyColor appears to be taking the "Invest X into a Liver to start, then spend very little after" approach. Which works if you're just trying to catch the long tail member & mostly capitalize upon that one. But... you have to capitalize on the rockstar. Something they seem fairly terrible at.

Now, while I think Stock Buybacks are stupid in all but 1 out of 100 cases, I did have a thought about why they'd want to buy back when their float is a fairly small % of their total. The main holders (probably Riku) might have Loans against their Stock. Having a listing gives a value to the stock owners, which lets them takes loans against the value of that. Needing to keep the price above a certain point could easily lead moronic ownership to do, well, moronic things.

Xuhle

Nothing really new but just seeing the dichotomy of the nijisisters.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
and will drop a (relatively) large amount of money on debuts, models, and art,
Relative to indie - maybe. I estimate their spendings per debut are below 10k$, which is literally pocket change for a corpo their size.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
What about holo and niji mem who are friends? Do they think all KFP hate Pomudachi? Do they hate KFP? It's probably better to ask about the males, but Luca and Kyo were the only ones I ever kept up with and then only casually.
as a KFP, yes I do hate pomudatchis.
Pissydachis are degenerate fucks

also PomuTori is a ship I don't vibe with and has quite boring literature

The Rrat

Early Adopter
as a KFP, yes I do hate pomudatchis.
Pissydachis are degenerate fucks

also PomuTori is a ship I don't vibe with and has quite boring literature
TBH, I'd rather deal with pissydachis than the real hardcore KFP. They are pretty overbearing

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Has this been posted yet? I'm both retarded and not a business guy so I have no idea what this means. I know It isn't a stock buyback because they've exhausted that option.
7etkec9wuimc1.png

Xuhle

Has this been posted yet? I'm both retarded and not a business guy so I have no idea what this means. I know It isn't a stock buyback because they've exhausted that option.
View attachment 65270

Last edited:

Limkin

"Staff was waiting on approval from Nijisanji to post" Brother, you had a MONTH to reply. No one even needed to make this joke, it writes itself

The Rrat

Early Adopter
"Staff was waiting on approval from Nijisanji to post" Brother, you had a MONTH to reply. No one even needed to make this joke, it writes itself
Hey, give Harry a break! He's only part-time after all.

Bronze

One of the three talents will become an ex-niji member by then, so it took extra time :baeJam:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Bronze

Huh

E: Legal mindset will talk about Niji contract template he obtained. Tweet was about it and his waiting room

Last edited:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Do keep in mind this could be from any ex-Niji talent and not solely Selen's contract specifically. It could be any of the ex-ID, EN or KR members for all we know. Or it could be that 4th Krisis dude that dodged a bullet.

1709667487058.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Can it be verified if this contract is real? I know it probably takes a monumental amount of autism to fake something as (presumably) long and detailed as a vtuber contract, but this is the vtuber community, so I'm not putting it past anyone to do it for views/clout. After all, what's Niji going to do about it, prove it's fake?

Top Bottom