"'We must get mad at screen person. OH VTUBER! VTUBER, WHY DO-WHY DO YOU PUSH BUTTON WHEN PUSHIN-BUTTON SHOULD NOT BE PUSHED?! WHY VTUBER WHY CAN'T YOU READ MY BRAIN, VTUBER?! OH, HOW DARE YOU VTUBER. EVERYBODY-EVERYBODY YELL AT THE VTUBER! POINT! POINT AND YELL 'VTUBER' VTUBER, WHY?! WHY ARE YOU DIGITAL?! VTUBER, NO! VTUBER READ MY CHAT! READ MY MESSAGE! VTUBER PLEASE. VTUBER ONLY PLEASE. VTUBER, PLEASE FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS VTUBERRRR' laughs 'Why why is the Vtuber like this? Why is the Vtuber-' laughs 'is this the new copypasta?' It might be. Yeah send that to every Vtuber you know-actually don't laughs"Pomu Rainpuff

Nijisanji L Collection

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Sir, this is the Niji L thread.
But every thread is the Niji L thread.
I want you to know that, about halfway through reading your post, I had to scroll back up and make sure Reticule didn't post this.
I want you to know that, about halfway through reading your post, I had to stop and make sure you didn't do anything besides positively react to a melanated female.

In all seriousness though, joking (🌈 depending on whom) about just how gay certain Phase girls are is more fun than Niji (except when shitting on Niji at this point). Niji EN is pretty much fucking done, and history tells us Riku isn't going to do anything unprofitable in the short-term/Niji is adverse to long-term plans. Even the insanity of the Nijisisters has more long-term entertainment prospects than Niji as they cling to their dying empire of fujo fantasies.

While we await the next Niji L: It's kind of surreal to look back at even the Pomu graduation thread and realize how bad Niji actually is.

Last edited:

Bronze

Are we even that invested in failure of main branch? We can discuss company's future, but so far I don't have much reason to desire its downfall. NijiEN is a matter of accountability, but main branch is just there with its own set of problems.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Are we even that invested in failure of main branch? We can discuss company's future, but so far I don't have much reason to desire its downfall. NijiEN is a matter of accountability, but main branch is just there with its own set of problems.
I want NijiEN to fix their shit as leaving Hololive with a relative monopoly is a shit situation. However at this point I have very little faith they'll be able to pull it off.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Some people seem to have made it their mission to destroy Niji because moral crusades are the favorite hobby of humanity in the 21st century.
I want NijiEN to fix their shit as leaving Hololive with a relative monopoly is a shit situation. However at this point I have very little faith they'll be able to pull it off.
Yeah I don't think Niji is gonna be able to take on Holo anymore on the EN front. But I agree with you that letting Holo rule the west unopposed is a terrible situation, though the industry is bubbling with enough hungry competition that I don't think that's gonna happen. Sure it HAS stagnated somewhat, but there's so much activity and money pumping into it that I refuse to say "Oh this is going nowhere".

Idk maybe Holo commits suicide too and the era of the big two will end, to be replaced and buried like the old kings they themselves deposed. Sounds like the Titanomachy lol.

Last edited:

niggaphil

I dont think we really care a lot about Kurosanji JP except funny memes and cheap shot at Riku. Most people in this forum (or from Homeland) loathes KuroEN thanks to some "Kuro Pope" who loves to shit on HoloEN, and praise the mighty of KuroEN talents.

You all know who am I talking, right? :dokiSmug:

PHASEEEEEEEEE CONEEEEEEEEEEEEECT!!!!!!!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I dont think we really care a lot about Kurosanji JP except funny memes and cheap shot at Riku. Most people in this forum (or from Homeland) loathes KuroEN thanks to some "Kuro Pope" who loves to shit on HoloEN, and praise the mighty of KuroEN talents.

You all know who am I talking, right? :dokiSmug:

Let's hope it doesn't turn out to be a ponzi scheme too...

God's Strongest Dragoon

niggaphil

Let's hope it doesn't turn out to be a ponzi scheme too...
Fishman is a fucking chink doesn't have 4 dimensional big brain to pull out such scheme. He is not a JEW afterall :dokiSmug:

His brain is big enough to play LOL and mimic some stupid StarCraft Siege tank sound effect only :thisisstupid:

Bronze

I think 2024 is egalitarian enough to not leave us alone unfortunately. Our turn may yet to come.

Edit: to add some related stuff, here's millie denying she's her :dokiSmug:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Nijisister in QRTs be like "people are so toxic"
Bitch, you made a hitlist.

niggaphil

Nijisister in QRTs be like "people are so toxic"
Bitch, you made a hitlist.
To be honest, the Nijisister toxicity in twitter is under-represented.

People should go NYFCO (especially Nina page) to understand the true power level of Nijisisters!

:dokiSmug:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
To be honest, the Nijisister toxicity in twitter is under-represented.

People should go NYFCO (especially Nina page) to understand the true power level of Nijisisters!

:dokiSmug:
Hah jokes on you according to the sisters on twitter nyfco users are all holofans pretending to be niji fans for over 2 years now ! Well that was their excuse when the blacklist came out.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hah jokes on you according to the sisters on twitter nyfco users are all holofans pretending to be niji fans for over 2 years now ! Well that was their excuse when the blacklist came out.
PFFFT
Holy shit we are seriously playing THAT card now?! Wtf does Hololive have anything to do with this?

Last edited:

niggaphil

Wow, is this whole drama directed by M Night Shyamalan? What a twist!

To bad, the nijisisters larping as M Night Shyamalan so badly that it becomes The Last Air Bender script quality :dokiSmug:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Hm, i wonder how the traders are feeling right now
IMG_20240305_120814.jpg
IMG_20240305_120833.jpg

Yea seems about right

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
PFFFT
Holy shit we are seriously playing THAT card now?! Wtf does Hololive have anything to do with this?
You see some weird cope when you infiltrate the fujosanji fanbase. For them, pretty much all hololive fan is a unicorn thats hates nijisanji and their talents because, you know, collab between males and females. They're just retarded. They will look at the extreme and generalize a whole fanbase based on this. They're pretty much kpop fans.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
PFFFT
You see some weird cope when you infiltrate the fujosanji fanbase. For them, pretty much all hololive fan is a unicorn thats hates nijisanji and their talents because, you know, collab between males and females. They're just retarded. They will look at the extreme and generalize a whole fanbase based on this. They're pretty much kpop fans.
Hololive is fun, going places besides downward/towards irrelevancy outside of JP and history says Hololive will fuck up again but it won't be because the head of the company is possibly the first Jew of Nipponese descent?

It's either that or they're lashing out at that which torments them from the sunlight, amid their hovel of yaoi and ruin.

The former is more funny, TBH. :rikutazumi:

Stunned But Dumb

For them, pretty much all hololive fan is a unicorn thats hates nijisanji and their talents because, you know, collab between males and females.
What about holo and niji mem who are friends? Do they think all KFP hate Pomudachi? Do they hate KFP? It's probably better to ask about the males, but Luca and Kyo were the only ones I ever kept up with and then only casually.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

I think they were either fence-sitting in futile hope that tards will get their shit together and at least backpedal with extensive apologies, or waiting for refunds to go through. Most likely second.
I hope offkai learnt last year lessons and will at least hire some proficient in large events overseers.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
What about holo and niji mem who are friends? Do they think all KFP hate Pomudachi? Do they hate KFP? It's probably better to ask about the males, but Luca and Kyo were the only ones I ever kept up with and then only casually.
that would be too much thinking for them. Holofan BAD

Top Bottom