"Even if she's dead, she still looks cute"Axel Syrios

Nijisanji L Collection

okmangeez

Just to clearify for the @okmangeez and anyone else this re-entry has very minor stuff of the enna stuff, like the friend chicken :thatsracist: and the ntr stuff. There is another re-entry at the very bottom that is the enna schizo stuff, but this main one is just a listing it niji in general.
I made the note on the doc that it was posted by an Ennaschizo and many may not be super accurate.

Xuhle

I made the note on the doc that it was posted by an Ennaschizo and many may not be super accurate.
Thats what i was pointing out cause it doesnt seem at least the the one you have link in the doc has anything to due with them. That why im trying to clearify as the list itself seems untouch by them there is the re-entry inside of this that contains all of that enna schizo. If their is any bias towards enna its very minimal in this main listing.

okmangeez

Thats what i was pointing out cause it doesnt seem at least the the one you have link in the doc has anything to due with them. That why im trying to clearify as the list itself seems untouch by them there is the re-entry inside of this that contains all of that enna schizo. If their is any bias towards enna its very minimal in this main listing.

I'll edit that then, thanks.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
And Lulu parted ways because she didn't want to cause trouble with the company. At that point, there wasn't much Niji could do.
AFAIK through the grape vine of /jp/ and /vt/ it was both not wanting to trouble Nijisanji and also the fact Nijisanji would put her on temporary hiatuses while they tried to deal with her situation. She likes streaming and interacting with her friends and disliked the whole situation putting delays on stuff like her radio show she held with Lize Helesta and general stream cancelations and delays.
From my schizo perspective (and I've held this prior to the Niji-hate shit) is it seemed like they thought they could delay her streams and appearances to build some sort of legal case for harassment. Sort of like Roa, I guess.

Xuhle

AFAIK through the grape vine of /jp/ and /vt/ it was both not wanting to trouble Nijisanji and also the fact Nijisanji would put her on temporary hiatuses while they tried to deal with her situation. She likes streaming and interacting with her friends and disliked the whole situation putting delays on stuff like her radio show she held with Lize Helesta and general stream cancelations and delays.
From my schizo perspective (and I've held this prior to the Niji-hate shit) is it seemed like they thought they could delay her streams and appearances to build some sort of legal case for harassment. Sort of like Roa, I guess.
Would have been great then to see another one of there lolsuits by going after the wrong person with "clear evidence".

niggaphil

Kurosanji allowed lazulight to release new cover after they make Pomu graduated? Or did I misunderstand something?

Or is this how KuroEN trying to save their reputation?

Bronze

Kurosanji allowed lazulight to release new cover after they make Pomu graduated? Or did I misunderstand something?

Maria also had a song released with Pomu and Petra had graduated members on her song iirc. That one niji defender who oshis Maria brought up her cover and how Maria asked Pomu if its ok and it is not privated etc.

Last edited:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Maria also had a song released with Pomu and Petra had graduated members on her song iirc. That one niji defender who oshis Maria brought up her cover and how Maria asked Pomu if its ok and it is not privated etc.

Just for added context: Reza Avanluna graduated FIVE months ago on September 30, 2023.

There’s also a clipper that shared this rrat on their community post that I don’t think is mentioned here yet.

Last edited:

Xuhle

Just for added context: Reza Avanluna graduated FIVE months ago on September 30, 2023.

There’s also a clipper that shared this rrat on their community post that I don’t think is mentioned here yet.
This is all well good and all but even if this is true we know that selen was working on the MV for over a year, hunting down perms and more then likely storyboarding it the entire time with management looking it over the entire time. They would have known thats she would be using Mysta and Nina before they graduated, and not like it wouldnt have matter as they are still nijisanji ip. Like there is certainly impatience i could see like just a hazard of a guess that the last perms they needed was the publisher, which selen gotten. There would have been no reason for them to make Mysta and Nina be there problem as she was working on it for over a year at minium with plenty of time for management to shake its own hand.

Tubedude

In regards to why the other talents aren't walking out, I do wonder how hard it is to actually leave Nijisanji without getting fucked over legally or connections wise. We know that Selen at a very low point decided to attempt suicide instead of just leaving, and that she spent the better part of a month in the background trying to leave on more neutral terms.

Limkin

In regards to why the other talents aren't walking out, I do wonder how hard it is to actually leave Nijisanji without getting fucked over legally or connections wise. We know that Selen at a very low point decided to attempt suicide instead of just leaving, and that she spent the better part of a month in the background trying to leave on more neutral terms.
Nina has been prepping for at least half a year, and iirc Pomu even longer. They can easily tie you down with event appearances, collaboration works, merchandise production etc just guilt tripping to extreme "We already promised you would be there why are you being so irresponsible" and then you end up renewing for another year like an idiot

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
It all hinges exclusively on sunk cost fallacy. Literally nothing else. They cant really fuck anyone over legally (aslo because its expensive, and they're stingy as fuck). Main thing they can do (and ever did) is shittalk, but now everyone know the value of their accusations, so connections won't really suffer anymore too.

Username Generator

Early Adopter
The whole "Enna NTR arc" thing is always incredibly stupid to me considering they both asked their chats beforehand and got an overwhelming "yes" on both sides. The people that do watch their content asked to see this. The collab stream itself then did incredibly well in both ccv and superchats. The only ones that seem to be bothered by it are Ennaschizo and /vt/.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
The whole "Enna NTR arc" thing is always incredibly stupid to me considering they both asked their chats beforehand and got an overwhelming "yes" on both sides
Lol cucks :selenpointandlaugh:

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Lol cucks :selenpointandlaugh:
we are not the same.jpg

okmangeez

Noted. I also made some redactions regarding Aloe's situation (more context provided), Luca's situation (put more context regarding the relationship of the accuser to Luca), and added generally more disclaimers throughout the doc.

okmangeez

Holy shit, I just had another aneurysm. I fucking hate digging more and finding more gross shit.

Cover increased their personnel spending from 1.1 billion yen to 2 billion yen between 2022 and 2023. Meanwhile, Nijisanji only increased their SG&A spending from 1.8 billion to 2.2 billion. The percentage of cover staff being management did not change much between the year, meaning Cover effectively doubled their management budget in a year’s time (about 450 million yen, $3 million USD). Meanwhile, Nijisanji increased only by 400 million yen in total SG&A expenses (about $2.67 million).

Considering what I estimated above (remember, SG&A covers a lot of areas, including lawyer fees), it is possible that there was less than 100 million yen ($660,000) increase for staff, despite Nijisanji debuting THIRTEEN new livers (TWENTY SEVEN if counting the VTA graduates moving to Nijisanji). There were 9 new livers between in the latter half of 2022 in just NijiEN.

TLDR: Nijisanji hired/promoted twenty seven new livers into Nijisanji, yet spent only about 100-200 million (200 million being the generous estimate) yen for new management to compensate. Hololive spent about 450 million yen for half the amount of talents entering the company. Even if we only count the totally new livers, that's still 13 vs 14 (and we're also counting Hololive's new gen management being hired several months prior to their debut). 100-200 mil vs 450 million yen…

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Holy shit, I just had another aneurysm. I fucking hate digging more and finding more gross shit.
I mean... the only proof you need is some shareholder fag bitching in a Cover meeting about how they were giving too much money to talent and why they weren't more like Niji (profitable).

Negzana

going by the pattern of the past 2 first Mondays of the month announcing some termination, I think something might come up tomorrow. Hope I'm wrong

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

For better or for worse, unless something else happens on the scale of what happened to Selen or there are any more updates on that, the situation seems to have stabilized for now. Even if someone else graduates, I don't think anyone else would have the morale killing effect of losing two of EN's most beloved and ambitious creators.

I don't know if that's good or bad or neutral in the long run, but I do know vt's catalog is running out of things to say so I'm okay enough. It's actually been really exhausting seeing all these grifters that don't know anything about vtubers and all the crowds that never loved anything about the branch disavow the streamers in it, as if dunking on unpopular thing is some kind of revelation. If you even think about it from just Obsydia's perspective, their wavemate had an attempt, got a hit piece done on them and fired. That's insane to imagine.

Sorry for all these words, it's just been really hard to find the words to process my feelings about all this, and there isn't really a place to talk about it without people on all sides being stupid.

Top Bottom