"My pets need a dad in their life"Kattarina Qutie
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Nijisanji L Collection

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
image.png

@Takodachi Your people are really sending their best here bud.:ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:
>Latinx parenting is rooted in childdre's right social & social justice, and anti-racism
This whore is a pocho and has no idea how real Latinos, let alone Mexicans handle banter and racism.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
image.png

@Takodachi Your people are really sending their best here bud.:ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:
Im glad Chicanos accidentaly built up one of the fakest cultural identities by being too retarded to speak spanish and being too comfortable not living in a third world shithole

God's Strongest Dragoon

Im glad Chicanos accidentaly built up one of the fakest cultural identities by being too retarded to speak spanish and being too comfortable not living in a third world shithole
I'm surprised they chose to call themselves a Chicana instead of a Xicanx (yes, that is a term they are using nowadays).

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I'm surprised they chose to call themselves a Chicana instead of a Xicanx (yes, that is a term they are using nowadays).
it sounds like a version of xanax for those without frontal lobe

God's Strongest Dragoon

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Dragoon

Doki is 15k away from Enna.
Doki is at 638k and Enna is at 653k.
Doki's growth has slowed down substantially to about ~3k-5k subs per day. Meanwhile Enna has stopped the hemorrhaging or at the very least slowed it down to only 1k lost over 4 days instead of a daily loss of 1k. At their current rates, Doki should pass Enna in about 4-5 days. She might get a sub boost though when people notice she's about to pass Enna.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
She might get a sub boost though when people notice she's about to pass Enna.
Not sure if people are gonna notice or care outside places like this tbh. Niji management seems to have figured out not to poke that particular bear any more....

Malchior

Not sure if people are gonna notice or care outside places like this tbh. Niji management seems to have figured out not to poke that particular bear any more....
Niji management is being kinda quiet this last few days... don't know if that's cause they sent them all to the shadow realm and there's no management at the moment, or if they are going to be quiet until the majority forgets about this... we are talking about the internet... a golden retriever puppy with adhd would be more focused and retain more info than most of """"us""""

Or... It would be hilarious if the Niji management were stealth suspended by the higher ups :ironmousekek:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Could post this in the Doki thread, but it feels more like a Niji L to me

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Could post this in the Doki thread, but it feels more like a Niji L to me

It's both a Doki win and a (non-negligible) Niji loss, so it belongs in both threads.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Malchior

God's Strongest Dragoon

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Niji management is being kinda quiet this last few days... don't know if that's cause they sent them all to the shadow realm and there's no management at the moment, or if they are going to be quiet until the majority forgets about this... we are talking about the internet... a golden retriever puppy with adhd would be more focused and retain more info than most of """"us""""

Or... It would be hilarious if the Niji management were stealth suspended by the higher ups :ironmousekek:
It has been a while since Elira streamed. :dokiSmug:

Xuhle

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i thoufht tako was chinese and thats why he harasses chinese women

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Yeah she hasn't streamed since January.:Vesper-UNHINGED:
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY: she did have a stream in February. It's her most viewed stream to date as well.
48497b595368b323c5c9cbf128716396.png

Xuhle

Malchior

It has been a while since Elira streamed. :dokiSmug:
Ike is the only one active of the three, I don't know how can he stand without even a sign of a spine

Top Bottom