"Barnacles are the foakin' herpes of the sea"Zumi Dokumi
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Nijisanji L Collection

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Oh but you can bet your ass that if he was white and made snide comments against asians he'd be tarred and feathered by the angry mobs 20 times over already, gotta love me some double standards.
one of the worst things we've ever allowed to happen in Western society is allow the leftist university class to take the hyper-specific Sociology definition of Macro-racism and allow it to be turned into the 'normal' definition of racism so they can justify they are 'never racist to white people'. That alone has allowed for so much bullshit to occur it blows my mind.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
one of the worst things we've ever allowed to happen in Western society is allow the leftist university class to take the hyper-specific Sociology definition of Macro-racism and allow it to be turned into the 'normal' definition or racism so they can justify they are 'never racist to white people'. That alone has allowed for so much bullshit to occur it blows my mind.
Nah the worst thing was people not beating their kids.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Nah the worst thing was people not beating their kids.
I now have the urge to request Biobreak to make a "La Chancla" animated emote.

Limkin

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
one of the worst things we've ever allowed to happen in Western society is allow the leftist university class to take the hyper-specific Sociology definition of Macro-racism and allow it to be turned into the 'normal' definition of racism so they can justify they are 'never racist to white people'. That alone has allowed for so much bullshit to occur it blows my mind.
I'd be fine with him calling people cracker or w/e if I could call him a chink fag but I can't so I'm enjoying seeing him get raked over the coals.

He's still a pussy for having a meltdown over white people saying hello regardless. That's literally crossing the street to avoid men cause of gamergate tier shit.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It still blows my mind that if you take "Black studies" or "Asian studies" or even "LATAM studies" you can get a college degree and masters even on culture, history, language etc.; But if you take "White studies" the degree itself is about how horrible whites are, and this shit is imparted by the whitest, softest motherfuckers you've ever seen. There's probably a "white victimization" doctor's degree but I don't hate myself enough to look into it.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
It still blows my mind that if you take "Black studies" or "Asian studies" or even "LATAM studies" you can get a college degree and masters even on culture, history, language etc.; But if you take "White studies" the degree itself is about how horrible whites are, and this shit is imparted by the whitest, softest motherfuckers you've ever seen. There's probably a "white victimization" doctor's degree but I don't hate myself enough to look into it.
Literally taken from Google's fully pozzed AI Gemini -

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I had to google this.

I now know that https://latinxparenting.org is a site that exists.
image.png

@Takodachi Your people are really sending their best here bud.:ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

Xuhle

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Nijisanji? Or is this a nijisister?
Nah just following from what Rein posted. Admittedly off-topic, yeah. But as a local border roach, I felt compelled to mock the bitch. Probably should've quoted him. My bad

Zyklon Mag

Archive 1
Archive 2
Nijiggers so desperate to continue their cancelling spree, they accidentally include some random. Even better, that random is some tempura's brother. I guess they're trying to pick fights with stars fujos now:deztheroom:

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Xuhle

Nijiggers so desperate to continue their cancelling spree, they accidentally include some random. Even better, that random is some tempura's brother. I guess they're trying to pick fights with stars fujos now:deztheroom:

Don't correct them more we need more fuel for this fujo retard war now that niji is being smart.

Zyklon Mag

Don't correct them more we need more fuel for this fujo retard war now that niji is being smart.
Not!TSB is happening in a couple days. You'll have your retard war:deztheroom:

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Xuhle

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Not!TSB is happening in a couple days. You'll have your retard war:deztheroom:
Please, for the love of god, I hope that stream is filled to the brim with massive shade throwing.

Top Bottom