"Anyone can be a mommy... even me lol"S.S. Isa

Nijisanji L Collection

Tubedude

Evanit0 is on there.

The biggest Niji dicksucker there is, who had to be dragged off kicking and screaming before he dared to say that Niji might not have been entirely clean in this.

Holy mother of all purity tests.
Eh, Evanit0 is a Yamanba that they can't see taking it up the ass from the male livers, so they're fine with tossing him overboard. If he was either Asian or a gay femboy, they might be willing to let him slide a bit.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Evanit0 is on there.

The biggest Niji dicksucker there is, who had to be dragged off kicking and screaming before he dared to say that Niji might not have been entirely clean in this.

Holy mother of all purity tests.
NO TRUE SISTER.
Or in evanegro's case, no true nigga.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
How do I get my name put on that blacklist. I don't really care about throwing stones at nijisanji but I do support Dokibird. Also nijisisters are fucked up in the head.

e: wow they put Evanito in the list????! and on Black History Month even???!?!?! Nijisisters, you are raaaaaaaaaaaaciiiiiiiiiiiissssssstttss!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
That's understandable but they're an Enna clipper. Majority of that clipper's subs are likely Nijisisters and they're still getting plenty of views, so why change course for potentially worse revenue or being blacklisted by Nijisisters.
If my job was solely reliant on one vtuber's performance, and that vtuber's performance was going downhill every day with no end in sight, I'd be re-evaluating and considerign my career orientation too.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Dragoon

If my job was solely reliant on one vtuber's performance, and that vtuber's performance was going downhill every day with no end in sight, I'd be re-evaluating and considerign my career orientation too.
Yes but you're not a flip and possess a spine.

Zyklon Mag

Since discord fаggots cant share shit on the forum, ill post it there.

Nijisisters on nyfco made a blacklist of Doki supporters. @Azehara is on it lmao.

View attachment 64563

Archive
>Joshuiji Shinri
Whores misspelled psishman's name. Here's another protip from him, nijiggers!:sanasmile::tomagatyou:

x Hades Stamps

USS IOWA

I feel like NijiEN is going to be like RWBY in terms of fanbases, Young, hypcritical, self righteous asshats.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I feel like NijiEN is going to be like RWBY in terms of fanbases, Young, hypcritical, self righteous asshats.
They were already like that.

USS IOWA

niggaphil

I retract that statement, They are worse

So who is next? Legal mindset, Gator, mutahar, moist critikal or koefficient to get swatted? :dokiSmug:

I remember gator was doxxed by Gunt, and his info was in homeland. he might be the main target

The Rratarded Alt

foto_no_exif (52) (1).jpg

Fuck off, sisters.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I'm not going to believe that the guy is a leaker in any way but wasn't this incredibly obvious? The video is exactly 15:00 mins to the second, which was a dead giveaway. They clearly prerecorded it and set it to launch when Doki's first gaming stream went live to fuck with her.

I don't think the 15-minute thing is really significant. It's a nice round number but after thinking a bit I doubt they went through the effort to script something out to be fifteen minutes long when they all read through it. And if you edit a video randomly or stop a stream at a random time, the odds of its length being exactly X minutes and zero seconds are only one in sixty.

I do think it was pre-recorded, though, because they stressed so much that what they had said had been pre-approved by managers and lawyers. If they really wanted to make sure the livers were saying the right things, having that vetting happen on a pre-recorded video is best, to avoid the chance that somebody riffs on a live stream and says something they shouldn't.

Now if only those lawyers and managers would pay attention to what their talents were tweeting on the 20th.

x Hades Stamps

I do think it was pre-recorded, though, because they stressed so much that what they had said had been pre-approved by managers and lawyers. If they really wanted to make sure the livers were saying the right things, having that vetting happen on a pre-recorded video is best, to avoid the chance that somebody riffs on a live stream and says something they shouldn't.
Yeah, it was definitely a tape. There’s a 99% chance

The Rratarded Alt

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

lolwatagain

I don't think the 15-minute thing is really significant. It's a nice round number but after thinking a bit I doubt they went through the effort to script something out to be fifteen minutes long when they all read through it. And if you edit a video randomly or stop a stream at a random time, the odds of its length being exactly X minutes and zero seconds are only one in sixty.

Now if only those lawyers and managers would pay attention to what their talents were tweeting on the 20th.
I want to believe it was recorded. Because that means that Ike's big sip was either the best take or it was scripted. Either way, it is hilarious.

Top Bottom