"If you hear a girl's voice and instantly go 'Must be a guy' you're gay"Shondo

Nijisanji L Collection

God's Strongest Dragoon

The people who retweeted the black video most likely didn't actually watch the black video before it was streamed. (Which indirectly confirms it was indeed prerecorded.)
I'm not going to believe that the guy is a leaker in any way but wasn't this incredibly obvious? The video is exactly 15:00 mins to the second, which was a dead giveaway. They clearly prerecorded it and set it to launch when Doki's first gaming stream went live to fuck with her.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

fortnitesmasherX

Also apparently livers don't get to pick who they collab with. The collabs get assigned.
This sounds like complete bullshit. Do they mean that they can't pick their collab partners for sponsored streams?

niggaphil

This sounds like complete bullshit. Do they mean that they can't pick their collab partners for sponsored streams?
I think this is bullshit as well. But with current Kurosanji management skill and :chibiBrainDamage:, I won't exclude this possibility

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
The lifetime Super Chat totals of the girls in newest wave of NijiEN livers:
View attachment 64542

Why would anyone bother with Nijisanji at this point?
Its my turn to be the Phase fag inserting them into everything.
I'm pretty sure those numbers are worse than most of Euphoria who debuted a month later and have a fraction of the subs. I don't know if you can view memberships on YouTube but I really hope they have a ton.

Tubedude

Its my turn to be the Phase fag inserting them into everything.
I'm pretty sure those numbers are worse than most of Euphoria who debuted a month later and have a fraction of the subs. I don't know if you can view memberships on YouTube but I really hope they have a ton.
Saya @ $3229
Runie @ $7555
Muyu @ $6012
Hina @ $6066
Eimi @ $1113

Via playboard.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
A quick peak at their twitter reveals they're a flip. Even if they were disgusted with what's happening, I doubt they would risk losing their stable source of income from a 16k sub channel.
There's a huge movement of people turning away from Nijisanji content right now, it's pretty fair for a Niji clipper to consider if they need to take their content in a new direction.

Bug Eater

Saya @ $3229
Runie @ $7555
Muyu @ $6012
Hina @ $6066
Eimi @ $1113

Via playboard.
Note that Playboard didn't start tracking Eimi's channel until the 1st of this month, so I'd guess that her actual total is also around the 3-4k range. To be fair Phase won't have the same opportunities in terms of sponsors, collabs, etc - but it seems like they still get paid well, and more importantly don't have to deal with horrible management and toxic company culture. Sounds like a better deal to me.

Also if you're a guy then Niji EN is apparently still not a bad gig (eg. Claude is at $16k) - but given recent events, the next wave they debut will have a tough time regardless of penis status.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
To be fair Phase won't have the same opportunities in terms of sponsors, collabs, etc
Neither does Niji, if the rrats are true :baeJam: Clique keeps what clique wants

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Also if you're a guy then Niji EN is apparently still not a bad gig (eg. Claude is at $16k) - but given recent events, the next wave they debut will have a tough time regardless of penis status.
This made me think, the new agency FSP with their all male 1st gen is pretty much catering to the same fujo audience. Their numbers are pretty good for a brand new agency. The fact they interacted with both holostars and niji probably helped. But i wonder how much they will gain from people leaving the niji ship.

They actually seems to have hired some pretty talented folks.

ippy

On the "leaker" I gave them two questions with a strong 'out' (vox and elira), They didnt take the 'out'. Rather they repeated the info from previous claims. Vox stepped on the landmine all by himself, and pomu was sabotaged by both incompetence and jealousy. I phrased both questions to let them give a completely neutral answer (or diffuse blame). But they stuck to their guns.
Either they are a larper who hates niji and wants them to burn (me too... once scarle and fulgur leave), or they have a very strong narrative based on their personal experience.
(ps. if they are telling the truth, they revealed a close connection to vox (if you can read between the lines)).
The pomu answer actually made me sad. But who cares, T minus 4 days.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Note that Playboard didn't start tracking Eimi's channel until the 1st of this month, so I'd guess that her actual total is also around the 3-4k range. To be fair Phase won't have the same opportunities in terms of sponsors, collabs, etc - but it seems like they still get paid well, and more importantly don't have to deal with horrible management and toxic company culture. Sounds like a better deal to me.

Phase girls also get more than 2% of merch. I don't think I've heard any of them leak the split on that but they have said it's pretty generous before.

Bronze

I'm curious how they will debut the new gen without a graduation killing the hype, or what will be left of it after the PR disaster. Are they going to hold them in basement until graduations slow down?

Xuhle

He has been really active since the comment he made. Streamed every single day and he's off for the weekend.

@Calm Lurker mentioned a lot of them are meeting up in japan soon which could explain his lack of future streams if it happens in the first place.

Will mention again cause it happened with Zaion at the time they do tell the talents before hand that they are being suspend and also not immediately suspended. Something like Uki comment and getting the backlash because people brought in all up his other comments probably lead to that and just to soom things over and hide the suspention they might have also planned it to be during his offcollab. Like what they did with Zaion in her New Years suspension.

hlwldlnf

This made me think, the new agency FSP with their all male 1st gen is pretty much catering to the same fujo audience. Their numbers are pretty good for a brand new agency. The fact they interacted with both holostars and niji probably helped. But i wonder how much they will gain from people leaving the niji ship.
Their debut trailer had a similar vibe like NijiEN and the initial buzz I've seen on the internet was 4 out of 5 guys shared a mama with the Niji boys (Lucien & Yugo, Rosco & Kyo, Zander & Hex, Gale & Lauren, yes that nipple boy Lauren), a debut song with all of them being talented vocalists + rapper, and some known NijiEN fanartist working with the boys. And there was Cassian being a former hanamori boy had some buzz with his follow list during the beginning too in some circles. Whoever is in the niji fandom probably added them in their roster of people to watch, people leaving the ship will depend on what seems to be if their oshi(s) are out or not, and even then if the boys don't have something that offers the viewer what they want they might not watch them (but their bond between each other seems strong enough to feel like that niji boys wave so there might be some appeal there).

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Since discord fаggots cant share shit on the forum, ill post it there.

Nijisisters on nyfco made a blacklist of Doki supporters. @Azehara is on it lmao.

1708802017026598.png

Archive

Stunned But Dumb

Since discord fаggots cant share shit on the forum, ill post it there.

Nijisisters on nyfco made a blacklist of Doki supporters. @Azehara is on it lmao.

View attachment 64563

Archive
@chyuame (suspended), new account @ceramicguts

called Niji loser

The sisters are really something else. Some of the things that got people on here are things like "liked tweets supporting doki/against niji." Will they backtrack once this gets spread around like the last time?

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Wouldn't it be easier for them to make a list of people who don't support Doki instead? It would probably be a shorter list.
:dokibirdWhat:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Wouldn't it be easier for them to make a list of people who don't support Doki instead? It would probably be a shorter list.
:dokibirdWhat:
If you really need the emotional validation that comes with being in an echo chamber with only approved opinions, why not make a Facebook group or Discord group or whatever? Doing this on Twitter only guarantees that anything posted will be shared around and mocked

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
If you really need the emotional validation that comes with being in an echo chamber with only approved opinions, why not make a Facebook group or Discord group or whatever? Doing this on Twitter only guarantees that anything posted will be shared around and mocked
They probably have a discord already. There was a discord link somewhere when they attempted to make the hashtag in support of niji. They cry a lot but they genuinely love the attention they're getting from all this.

Top Bottom