"I was meant to tell you that my monetisation stream is on the 2nd but I got distracted thinking about how much I enjoy having money, my bad"Rin Penrose

Nijisanji L Collection

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
There was a comment chain in the weekly thread of r/virtualyoutubers as well
The plebs are rebelling.
:kroniidrinking:

foto_no_exif (29) (1).jpg
A

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Considering the severe overlap between tumblr and nijisisters, I'm sure a number of them are upset that he didn't go far enough and call for TWD.
To be honest, I feel like he's one career decline away from trying to be Asian Jussie Smollett. And executing that plan with exactly the same level of competency.

At least he's in a shithole like NYC; maybe that vaunted diversity and inclusion (nogs/illegals) will find him on the street at 1 AM. Something tells me he can't suck his way out of that encounter either.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
It's all too quiet on the Nijisanji front.

Too quiet if I do say so. Wonder what's been happening...

Ah, their stocks are tanking. Hard.
If that shit goes below ¥3000 then Riku's going to do a lot more than bowing to satiate the stockholders. He's going to do something quick to bring back the trust of the fanbase to his company.

Still, it's N E G L I G I B L E.
:dokibirdWhat::dokibirdWhat::dokibirdWhat:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
It's all too quiet on the Nijisanji front.

Too quiet if I do say so. Wonder what's been happening...

Ah, their stocks are tanking. Hard.
If that shit goes below ¥3000 then Riku's going to do a lot more than bowing to satiate the stockholders.
Now this value is probably going to blow up (well less like dynamite more like a party popper) soon when stock drops below 3000 as most traders on yahoo want to buy specifically on that mark.
how.jpg
I wouldnt count on shortsellers for stability but its going to provide a bump so that the squiggly line wouldnt look so depressing.
Niji being smart already prepares an MV with niji en as evidenced by tweets to capitalize on the bump, we will yet to see it pay off tho.

Edit: although, traders dont share the optimism i have and make fun of anycolor
xd.jpg

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

PemAloeKenzoku

God's Strongest Dragoon

Chinks who bitch about wy pipo are worse than nignogs imo, at least niggas have a reason for being mad
Chinks are just eternally BTFO and seething at everyone they recognize as better than them.
militaryhistory.png

Fuck man, even that gay Chink haircut that they're historically associated with constantly in movies?
Qing-Manchu-queue.jpg

That's called the Manchu Queue. It was forced upon the Chinese when they were conquered by the Manchu (northern steppe people that conquered China in what is now called the Qing Dynasty). It was forced on the Chinese to remind them of their eternal submission and they were executed if they disobeyed.

Chinks are constantly living with a huge inferiority complex, it's no surprise they seethe endlessly about the West.

USS IOWA

Chinks are just eternally BTFO and seething at everyone they recognize as better than them.
militaryhistory.png

Fuck man, even that gay Chink haircut that they're historically associated with constantly in movies?
Qing-Manchu-queue.jpg

That's called the Manchu Queue. It was forced upon the Chinese when they were conquered by the Manchu (northern steppe people that conquered China in what is now called the Qing Dynasty). It was forced on the Chinese to remind them of their eternal submission and they were executed if they disobeyed.

Chinks are constantly living with a huge inferiority complex, it's no surprise they seethe endlessly about the West.
The month was February, It was worth remembering.
For the girl who went through, 3 years at Niji.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Chinks who bitch about wy pipo are worse than nignogs imo, at least niggas have a reason for being mad, chinks literally invade other countries, make more money than the locals by being inbred workaholics and then bitch and moan and act like angsty teens about "discrimination".
militaryhistory.png

Qing-Manchu-queue.jpg

r69Pj0p.jpeg
Can't find the original, uncucked version ("diversity" was originally "ŋiggers").

Blax are worse than a nuclear bomb.

:mitothink:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Speaking of Uki...
dokiuki.png

The only other NijiEN talents in the 600k range are Enna at 654k (32k away) and Alban at 692k (70k away).
The next up after those 2 would be Shu at 936k because there's no one at the 700k and 800k range.
View attachment 64374
Can't find the original, uncucked version ("diversity" was originally "ŋiggers").

Blax are worse than a nuclear bomb.

:mitothink:
Oh, I wholeheartedly agree, I was commenting about "chinks have no reason for being mad", which I disagreed with because they have been seething for centuries.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
militaryhistory.png

Qing-Manchu-queue.jpg

Couldve just said "tiny pp"

Limkin

If that shit goes below ¥3000 then Riku's going to do a lot more than bowing to satiate the stockholders. He's going to do something quick to bring back the trust of the fanbase to his company.
"Vox blows Riku" ASMR. I mean, he did it anyway to not get fired, might as well make money on it

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Looking at some JP comments on a thread about Uki being racist.

This one tickled me.
foto_no_exif (30).jpg

:SelenHAHAhere:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Riku apologizes to the people about his performance.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
militaryhistory.png

Qing-Manchu-queue.jpg

Most wars we have are based upon killing each other, so not exactly much practice on the external front. PLA is laughably bad to the point that in the India skirmish a few years back only a few kilometres were advanced and more people died on the Chinese side than the Indian one despite technically being a victory. And yet they love posturing so much that we overseas Chinks make fun of them for it too.

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Speaking of Uki...
dokiuki.png

The only other NijiEN talents in the 600k range are Enna at 654k (32k away) and Alban at 692k (70k away).
The next up after those 2 would be Shu at 936k because there's no one at the 700k and 800k range.

Oh, I wholeheartedly agree, I was commenting about "chinks have no reason for being mad", which I disagreed with because they have been seething for centuries.
I can think of one person in that range she'd really like to pass.
1000003100.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

Most wars we have are based upon killing each other, so not exactly much practice on the external front.
Oh, I'm well aware. Chinese history is basically:
"a small disagreement over lunch...1.8 million dead. Historians don't even consider it a minor footnote in Chinese history."
Or there's the Taiping Rebellion where the rebel leader declared himself the brother of Jesus Christ and 30 million died.

Negzana

Oh, I'm well aware. Chinese history is basically:
"a small disagreement over lunch...1.8 million dead. Historians don't even consider it a minor footnote in Chinese history."
Or there's the Taiping Rebellion where the rebel leader declared himself the brother of Jesus Christ and 30 million died.
Kill some birds, 40 million dead

Top Bottom