"I just explained to her that emotions are a commodity and the only reason that you should feel things is for money, and then she looked at me weird"Dizzy Dokuro

Nijisanji L Collection

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Mizuchi's tweets have basically opened the Pandora´s Box. I don't see a turning back point tbh

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 63461
In case you are all unawares, it seems that the female JP fanbase has gotten wind of Lucagate. This is making them weary of Kuzuha and Kanae wondering if they also have someone fake their merch.
ngl does anyone always expect talent to actually sign 150 postcards for their limited merch
even from the times Idols did that or any other hand signed merch there were always chances that its just a marketing blurb and in reality intern kuns n#34 to n#42 are the ones signing them. any sort of irregularities in their signing is just quirks or them getting tired

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
ngl does anyone expect talent to actually sign 150 postcards for their limited merch
even from the times Idols did that or any other hand signed merch there were always chances that its just a marketing blurb and in reality intern kuns n#34 to n#42 are the ones signing them. any sort of irregularities in their signing is just quirks or them getting tired
Sorry but interns are too expensive and slow nowadays.
If its a flat object I've heard of pen plotter machines being used to sign things so it doesn't look like the signature was printed or stamped on.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
ngl does anyone always expect talent to actually sign 150 postcards for their limited merch
When someone makes twenty dollars or more for thirty seconds of their time and some ink from a sharpie, yes, I do expect them to sign it.

frz

ngl does anyone expect talent to actually sign 150 postcards for their limited merch
I'd keep my believe that hololive are autistic enough not to risk it
There have been multiple talents talked about being locked inside a room to finish it.
Unless it's an elaborate plan to mask a printer room, I'm inclined to believe they signed it.
Also 150 is nothing. I have seen a president being forced to sign 2000 paper a day due to communist autism.
Sorry but interns are too expensive and slow nowadays.
If its a flat object I've heard of pen plotter machines being used to sign things so it doesn't look like the signature was printed or stamped on.
Niji cant even pay for their intern lmao why do you think they have the money for a pen plotter.
It's unpaid moderators #3 to #6

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Huh, I wonder how many of the Nijimales supposedly have girly handwriting. It would be really interesting to see what people can dig up.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
In the west, at least, Autographs/Signatures are a very lucrative business, so most institutions where they're a factor make sure that the person does them by hand to ensure maximum profit. I wonder how Japan views them.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
To be 100% fair, Luca's birthday merch was sold with "copied autograph and message" with "reproduction autograph", and I don't think there were limited edition hand-signed, at least I couldn't find any evidence of it. You would still expect him to write and sign the single original they were copied from, but faking a personal hand signature isn't what's in question.

Kiara streamed herself signing 200 cards, which were part of the full 1000 cards with her in Austria that she showed on stream and had to work on later. Likewise during Dokomi she supposedly hand-signed all the meet and greet cards from her hotel room. Many stories about Hololive members getting cornered by management to sign hundreds of things.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were cases where they are quietly signed by an intern or manager, but probably not the ones talked about on stream.

frz

Huh, I wonder how many of the Nijimales supposedly have girly handwriting. It would be really interesting to see what people can dig up.
892114904-1.jpg

Got this from google for luxiem..... only shu and vox (top right) is safe.... the other 3...
Who the fuck wrote kontittits ....oh no no mysta
And of course the rumoured ladyman ike with a bunch of flying-in-for-sex mods "have" girly handwriting.
Also I learned something looking at their shop, nijisanji doesn't sell hand-written postcards.... they sell COPIED postcard. A.k.a they/their mods signed one and that got copy pasted to all the other.
These motherfuckers arent too lazy to sign 150, they are too lazy to sign TWO.
On their birthday merches. It's "limited acryl-plate with copied autograph"
They also sell "Date set" where they have a bunch of COPIED signed shit.
HOLY SHIT NIJISISTERS WHY ARE YOU BUYING THESE LMAO IM FUCKING DYING :SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere:
nijisister.jpg

For hololive it's usually a copied message and NON-copied autograph
holo.jpg

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Also I learned something looking at their shop, nijisanji doesn't sell hand-written postcards.... they sell COPIED postcard. A.k.a they/their mods signed one and that got copy pasted to all the other.
HOLY SHIT NIJISISTERS WHY ARE YOU BUYING
Correct me if im horribly wrong but did Luca force his girlfail mod to make only 1 postcard signature?
I dont know if that makes Luca extremely lazy or that chick more retarded for complaining about doing 1 signature that would be copied

frz

Correct me if im horribly wrong but did Luca force his girlfail mod to make only 1 postcard signature?
I dont know if that makes Luca extremely lazy or that chick for complaining about doing 1 signature that would be copied
She wasn't complaining about the signature, she was using it to prove that she is not talking out of her ass and she's closely related to him.
The part she was complaining about is not getting to interact with any of his friends and arguing with him all the time.
And also that she did all of that and still didn't get laid.
:deztheroom::deztheroom::deztheroom::deztheroom::deztheroom::deztheroom::deztheroom:

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
892114904-1.jpg

Got this from google for luxiem..... only shu and vox (top right) is safe.... the other 3...
And of course the rumoured ladyman ike with a bunch of flying-in-for-sex mods "have" girly handwriting.

HOLY SHIT NIJISISTERS WHY ARE YOU BUYING THESE LMAO IM FUCKING DYING :SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere:
nijisister.jpg

holo.jpg
Mysta made Mika do it

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm imagining (lol) a timeline where John Lennon had Yoko Ono do his autographs for him. He was enough of an asshole to do it to, if he even "did" autographs. Please be real omfg

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
892114904-1.jpg

nijisister.jpg

holo.jpg
This Luca card is a fucking font!

chihirogumi

I'd just like to bring to your attention that Elira, Rosemi, and Petra (Selen's wavemates and artsister) are currently in Japan together, but they have also been radio silent since the termination announcement. Rosemi is the exception with her one tweet about feeling sad and needing a social media break, but that's it. It will be interesting to see what they have to say in the coming week or two.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Some holomems do handcam streams of them signing. They also do signs in the 1000s. So yes, I do think they actually do it.

foto_no_exif - 2024-02-11T155650.204 (1).jpg

Bronze

I'd just like to bring to your attention that Elira, Rosemi, and Petra (Selen's wavemates and artsister) are currently in Japan together, but they have also been radio silent since the termination announcement. Rosemi is the exception with her one tweet about feeling sad and needing a social media break, but that's it. It will be interesting to see what they have to say in the coming week or two.
Rosemi's probably getting trained by Harada to beat management's ass after the amount of Ls she got for something unrelated to her. I would change my direction if I were them and saw her in HQ
38742907-5e6a-419a-8838-7d48ad875632.jpg

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Rosemi too, she's been radio silent as well. And Elira and Petra are currently in Japan while Pomu is there, and she's insinuated she's been "meeting with people".

Who knows what's going on there right now. :gloomiLaugh:

They brought Rosemi to Yagoo as a bridal offering if they would allow the refugees of the Nijisanji Empire to seek refuge within the Cover Kingdom.

chihirogumi

Rosemi's probably getting trained by Harada to beat management's ass after the amount of Ls she got for something unrelated to her. I would change my direction if I were them and saw her in HQ
38742907-5e6a-419a-8838-7d48ad875632.jpg
lol that greentext didn't even list the possible tanking of her potential collab as a Tekken costume or something. Poor girl got hit with the most collateral damage outside of Vivi.

Azimov

I stand with NijiID! 🇲🇨
I mean apart from Niji getting lucky with fujos (who shouldn't even count as EN because most were chinks and SEA) have they ever?
Tbf, seems like the fujo market is going to be the big shit for EN in 2024, for all the talks about Brave growing into a more dominant position in EN rn, it's First Stage Production owned by JP based Reality Studios that manages to grow well in EN, if they could continue this momentum alongside their female wing in Specialite, Reality might be the next big JP corpo on EN market instead of Brave

Top Bottom