"PLEASE SHIT DOWN!!!"Oozora Subaru

Nijisanji L Collection

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Google reverse doesnt result in anything. But I have high confident that this is real because once again, it's too fucking complicated to be fake.
Outside of name dropping ali shagufta in the chat, if you look at the bottom left, the screensharing was started by a person name Masashi Sayama
I tried google the name and it lead back to a linked.in profile that got deleted but it had 70+ followers so it's not a fake account.
image.png

no idea how you access google cache these day. But it's way too fucking elaborate that the "faker" randomly selected this dude name and name dropped Shagufta.
There's also the fact that all the staff account name seems to be in the format of "Japanese name (English name)"

The leaker is likely the ex-mod trying to get Luca fired, she went through her proof folder that she archived a year ago to post proof for her tweets posted here earlier and found this image. Decided it was irrelevant to her tweets and dumped it on 4chan.
@Diya and I did some digging:

The LinkedIn page is gone, but Google still has one picture cached from his LinkedIn.
1707473108335.png

JACDigital, a janky site which seems to be for University of Queensland communications students to upload assignments, has an article about whaling by him (link) (archive)

His Facebook (archive) doesn't have much public. I'm pretty sure this is the right Masashi Sayama, as the kanji match what is visible in the screenshot, and there is a video of him shilling a Japanese class/workshop in Indonesia in 2018.
1707474622920.png

But more pertinently, his friends list has this guy:
1707473923928.png

Fumoto, in turn, is friends with Shagufta Ali and the Pot of Greed himself.
1707473955936.png
1707474091138.png

(Riku's friend list is hidden. Go figure.)

Now, if I were faking leaks, I definitely couldn't have made the Masashi Sayama identity from scratch. I could have, however, looked for real Niji employees' names to sprinkle in my fake leaks. But together with the non-public AR Live shot, and that the content itself isn't spicy enough to do any damage (the leak itself shows that the blue chatter broke NDA), I think this leak is real.

Bonus 21-year-old Riku (he's 28 now):
Riku.jpg

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Okay, so the leaks have been:

1. Luca Kaneshiro more than likely had a woman who had been fawning over him since he was a teenager doing a lot of work for his job behind-the-scenes. The woman is now claiming to have been sexually manipulated by him.

2. Scarle and Aster at one point had some sort of weird awkward chat were Aster was moping about Scarle not paying him enough attention or some high school shit.

3. Various EN livers at one point watched a video on a call featuring JP members performing an AR concert.

Number 1 is juicy at least on a persona drama level, but is there any particular reason I should pay attention to the other two? Am I understating them?

frz

Okay, so the leaks have been:

1. Luca Kaneshiro more than likely had a woman who had been fawning over him since he was a teenager doing a lot of work for his job behind-the-scenes. The woman is now claiming to have been sexually manipulated by him.

2. Scarle and Aster at one point had some sort of weird awkward chat were Aster was moping about Scarle not paying him enough attention or some high school shit.

3. Various EN livers at one point watched a video on a call featuring JP members performing an AR concert.

Number 1 is juicy at least on a persona drama level, but is there any particular reason I should pay attention to the other two? Am I understating them?
1. Nothing about the sexually manipulated beside vr chat humping. But basically worse mikeneko/mafumafu drama where both of them is nobody. The woman claim never meet up with him irl.

2. The woman from no.1 threw around a lot of allegations. Because of her past it was treated as schizo talking and she generally doesnt have proof for it.
One of her allegations was that Aster was harassing girls.

If one of her claims are true. Likely the rest are also true

NDF derailed the convo with the grooming allegations. But the main thing she brought to the table was never about the grooming. It was about nijien utter incompetence, their talents and managers being sexpest and young menhera, providing preferential treatment, etc.

3. Someone is leaking shit internally. 90% chance it is luca to whining to "the woman" on no.1 and no.2 and she's uploading it to 4chan as revenge. If proven to be true he is getting canned. The picture showed clearly who was screenshoting it so it's very easy for nijisanji to figure it out.

Basically we are seeing NDA getting broken left and right. Unlike mel and rushia case where we never get to hear what the leaks are. This case we get to see it.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
1. Nothing about the sexually manipulated beside vr chat humping. But basically worse mikeneko/mafumafu drama where both of them is nobody. The woman claim never meet up with him irl.

Okay, I seem to recall reading that in the Reddit post she had said she had met up for sex with him repeatedly. Am I getting my lines crossed with some other accusation or did my doddering old boomer mind make it up entirely?

Brapfiend

Okay, I seem to recall reading that in the Reddit post she had said she had met up for sex with him repeatedly. Am I getting my lines crossed with some other accusation or did my doddering old boomer mind make it up entirely?
I think the Reddit thing was an unrelated thing talking about Ike Everwhateverhisnameis

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
that's a different schizo and it hinted on ike instead of luca, the twitter op never made any reddit post

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
If they had fucked, it would be front and center in the accusation. I think the core of her issue was that they did not fuck, despite her being a very Nice Gal by all means.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I think the Reddit thing was an unrelated thing talking about Ike Everwhateverhisnameis
What!? Ike "Softboi" Eveland is a sexpest!?!?

That can't be, he's soft as SOY. Why would some schizo bitch insinuate that he is a sexpest!? What the hell...

Ah fuck, he's an Ikea fucker. Yep, he's done.

Bronze

This schizo who keeps changing their account from protected to public doesn't believe Raziel. They also wrote a dozen reply to their tweet about it. Ghostarchive didn't work for me so I'll just quote a few ones. Their english doesn't help

The tweet:
if she didnt know about me i reject this wtf. so she is friend of him or his lover. at this point? At least if you are really close to him. he should say smt about i found a woman who want to suicide. isnt it
They point to until dawn streams
if you curious about me watch his until dawn stream. both.

They are implying others also know them
en know me but i didnt say we are in a good term. we are fighting even now. i said i dont wanna be friend with them. when did i start fighting with en when luca try to askd me out but i thought. it shouldnt. nina and shu at first support this after vox's incident. mika also know about my existant.

frz

This schizo who keeps changing their account from protected to public doesn't believe Raziel. They also wrote a dozen reply to their tweet about it. Ghostarchive didn't work for me so I'll just quote a few ones. Their english doesn't help

The tweet:

They point to until dawn streams

They are implying others also know them

well the ex-mod is the one with the proof and receipt so far. the other one has nothing but "I totally dm-ed falsed for real for reals"

God's Strongest Dragoon

My main takeaway from this is how is she such a doormat that she lets a barely 18 retard yell at her and make her do shit for him without compensation when she was halfway to 30
If they had fucked, it would be front and center in the accusation. I think the core of her issue was that they did not fuck, despite her being a very Nice Gal by all means.
Look at the pfp she used on discord with him. It's Moriko Morioka from Net-juu no Susume (Recovery of an MMO Junkie). Let me tell you right now, I have met 4 women in my life that have used that character as their pfp or identity with her and all of them had the exact same personality type. Mid-20s/early 30s girlfailure/doormat getting attention from a younger man and strung along to do his bidding for years is 100,000,000,000% believable for that type of person. At a certain point, it's not about sex, it's just about attention and feeling special. Trust me, I've personally manipulated one of them and it's incredibly easy to do. She was one of the officers in my classic WoW guild and I fed her enough attention to basically become a shadow officer in the guild and have control over caster loot while no one else knew what was going on. The magecucks were furious when the Sharpened Silithid Femur went to a warlock first.

Women like this are the female equivalent to "eternal nice guy that mods Amouranth's chat for years and becomes furious when he finds out she's married".

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
I CAN FIX MIZUCHI.
No, but seriously, this last week so far has been wild AND THERE'S STILL THE WEEKEND.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

I say the 3rd one is interesting because it might be something that could lead to that NijiEN's failed AR Live concert thing. It's like having this crumb of evidence that at least point out that somewhere during the line, they were actually discussing things with the EN talent and not, say, just use covid as excuse to lie their ass about not being able to give EN talents their AR concerts.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

USS IOWA

Apperantly Scarle just had a members stream after the Aster collab but it was privated, /vt/ says it's about the leaked DMs but I have yet to see an archive of it.

Edit: I have found a web arcive of it but I am not a member though.

Last edited:

SandySunDunes

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Tubedude

Apperantly Scarle just had a members stream after the Aster collab but it was privated, /vt/ says it's about the leaked DMs but I have yet to see an archive of it.

Don't think being a member would help when looking at the archive, the grabber would've had to be a member to see it afaik.

frz

alledgedly she went in and start crying right after collabing with aster kekw.
But then again no proof any autist gonna do the purchase

Top Bottom