"Dogs have semen?!"Enna Alouette

Nijisanji L Collection

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
It feels more to me that a talent showed (well, leaked) some stuff to a third party in confidence, and the third party is in "fuck it" mode now and making whatever they saved public. Will still get the liver in big shit though.

I guess it could be a liver in "fuck it" mode, but then I would expect actual drama leaks than just random crap.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
It feels more to me that a talent showed (well, leaked) some stuff to a third party in confidence, and the third party is in "fuck it" mode now and making whatever they saved public. Will still get the liver in big shit though.

I guess it could be a liver in "fuck it" mode, but then I would expect actual drama leaks than just random crap.
No, the third party makes more sense, especially if it is the scorned Fujo. They clearly kept receipts. I'd be surprised if Luca (assuming this is his screenshot) survives this with his position in NijiEN intact. This is something Nijisanji could easily confirm with the chat to who the leaker was and this is a pretty blatant NDA breach.

Edit:
Is the video being streamed one that is available to the public? If it is, this would technically be feasible to be faked pretty easily.

frz

No, the third party makes more sense, especially if it is the scorned Fujo. They clearly kept receipts. I'd be surprised if Luca (assuming this is his screenshot) survives this with his position in NijiEN intact. This is something Nijisanji could easily confirm with the chat to who the leaker was and this is a pretty blatant NDA breach.

Edit:
Is the video being streamed one that is available to the public? If it is, this would technically be feasible to be faked pretty easily.
Google reverse doesnt result in anything. But I have high confident that this is real because once again, it's too fucking complicated to be fake.
Outside of name dropping ali shagufta in the chat, if you look at the bottom left, the screensharing was started by a person name Masashi Sayama
I tried google the name and it lead back to a linked.in profile that got deleted but it had 70+ followers so it's not a fake account.
image.png

no idea how you access google cache these day. But it's way too fucking elaborate that the "faker" randomly selected this dude name and name dropped Shagufta.
There's also the fact that all the staff account name seems to be in the format of "Japanese name (English name)"

The leaker is likely the ex-mod trying to get Luca fired, she went through her proof folder that she archived a year ago to post proof for her tweets posted here earlier and found this image. Decided it was irrelevant to her tweets and dumped it on 4chan.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Do you think the menhera would care. If anything she has so much grudge she's trying to get him fired.
Picture too tame to be fake, there's no drama in the picture other than who leaked it. Also way too deliberate as Shagufta Ali's account had アリ シャグフタ(Shagufta...) in it. I dont see any reason to think it's a fake. She even reverse her first and last name to fit the japanese naming theme: アリ シャグフタ = ari shagufuta.

/VT/'s narrative:

/vt/ had not learn about Shagufta Ali like we did so they just call her Noor. This actually further proves my rrat that Shagufta was the one doing all the work in NijiEN, she was the one behind trying to get the 3D AR concert going and got fired for "doing too much work" just like Selen did (or just quitted). The 3D AR concert without someone to push for it never saw the light of day.
Shagufta could easily be Noor, since that name is indian and Noor was known to be a pajeet and rumored to have become a manager after NijiIN got canned. If she is then she was likely the one keeping the branch afloat and after she fucked off it's only been downhill.

frz

Shagufta could easily be Noor, since that name is indian and Noor was known to be a pajeet and rumored to have become a manager after NijiIN got canned. If she is then she was likely the one keeping the branch afloat and after she fucked off it's only been downhill.
My reason to believe that Shagufta isnt noor is because timeline not matching.
Shagufta was working in Sakura International Inc. as International Project Manager from April 2019 to Jan 2021. Then started working in Niji in Feb 2021

Noor debuted 23 Jan 2020 and graduated April 2021

She had to hold an important job in another company, work part time as a vtuber for nijisanji. Saw the India branch going to flame, getting renamed to Nijisanji English. Quit her current job to join Nijisanji for good just to then graduate as a vtuber 2 months later. Timeline is way too wild lolw. No way this is true.

The Rratarded Alt

My reason to believe that Shagufta isnt noor is because timeline not matching.
Shagufta was working in Sakura International Inc. as International Project Manager from April 2019 to Jan 2021. Then started working in Niji in Feb 2021

Noor debuted 23 Jan 2020 and graduated April 2021

She had to hold an important job in another company, work part time as a vtuber for nijisanji. Saw the ID branch going to flame, getting renamed to Nijisanji English. Quit her current job to join Nijisanji for good just to then graduate as a vtuber 2 months later. Timeline is way too wild lolw. No way this is true.
Is it all that crazy for her to have been part-time at Nijisanji? A lot of Livers treat it that way, apparently. Not to mention, Nijisanji seems to love their part-time managers.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
How many bloody times are you going to change your reaction to my post frzned?

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
1707458002776710.png

Apparently new leaks dropped. Agent L strikes again
HOLY SHIT IT'S THE INFAMOUS SHAGUFTA ALI\
Edit:
Assuming that I was correct, it could be from Nijisanji's "LIGHT UP TONES" AR live concert, which is happening around uh... back in 2021 or something. As far as I know, it's only available as either Blue-Ray Disk available on their shops online right now, or in select covers that was done and uploaded by the talents participating, like this one:

That specific one in the screenshot might be from the ones that isn't available as covers uploaded by the talents (I found a playlist of 16 videos but only three exist, the rest hidden/privated). I will assume that, judging by the screenshots, the Niji staff and EN talents are discussing something related to their doomed AR Live. Maybe showing the EN talent that their AR live would be similar like this?

Also curious me decided to check what they used and they seems to be using Microsoft Teams? That's something new aside of Slack and Discord.

EDIT: Shu talked to Alban about how he gonna "PERFORM", so it's definitely about the EN AR Live concert.

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Assuming that I was correct, it could be from Nijisanji's "LIGHT UP TONES" AR live concert, which is happening around uh... back in 2021 or something. As far as I know, it's only available as either Blue-Ray Disk available on their shops online right now, or in select covers that was done and uploaded by the talents participating, like this one:

That specific one in the screenshot might be from the ones that isn't available as covers uploaded by the talents (I found a playlist of 16 videos but only three exist, the rest hidden/privated). I will assume that, judging by the screenshots, the Niji staff and EN talents are discussing something related to their doomed AR Live. Maybe showing the EN talent that their AR live would be similar like this?

Also curious me decided to check what they used and they seems to be using Microsoft Teams? That's something new aside of Slack and Discord.

That is Teams, yes. Teams had a major facelift last year, but I am pretty sure that is the old UI. They also introduced new emojis in Feb 2022 which appear here.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
holy shit fujoshi are into gay love but turns out they are the gay one themselves

being respected/beloved doesn't pay money. It's not profitable being a fliptuber. Didn't the new flip in holostar was very popular and also talked about being homeless?

1707458002776710.png

HOLY SHIT IT'S THE INFAMOUS SHAGUFTA ALI
From the UI, this is a Microsoft Teams meeting - think Slack if your employer doesn't like to have fun, and/or has its mouth connected into Microsoft's asshole. Anyone who was in this meeting using the Teams client would still have access to chat. I'm guessing Nijisanji livers(deaders?) don't use Teams normally, as they're all signed in as guests.

Whoever posted this really wants to cause trouble for the person they got it from.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
1707458002776710.png

HOLY SHIT IT'S THE INFAMOUS SHAGUFTA ALI
Look how happy, excited and optimistic Alban, Shu and Finana are. Good things are about to happen. The future is bright.

Nijisanji is great : )

The Rratarded Alt

From the UI, this is a Microsoft Teams meeting - think Slack if your employer doesn't like to have fun, and/or has its mouth connected into Microsoft's asshole. Anyone who was in this meeting using the Teams client would still have access to chat. I'm guessing Nijisanji livers(deaders?) don't use Teams normally, as they're all signed in as guests.

Whoever posted this really wants to cause trouble for the person they got it from.
Assuming this is the 365 version of Teams, they could check a number of ways. Most importantly, the meeting is being recorded.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

frz

Is it all that crazy for her to have been part-time at Nijisanji? A lot of Livers treat it that way, apparently. Not to mention, Nijisanji seems to love their part-time managers.
The part time job is believable. The quitting another job to join nijisanji is not :yubi:

EDIT: Shu talked to Alban about how he gonna "PERFORM", so it's definitely about the EN AR Live concert.

Not sure about japan but corpos where im from love teams and all company meetings are held on teams. Noone want to use discord despite my recommendations.
They likely used teams because there were some higher up sitting in the convo. Discord is more of a manager/talent to talents thing.
No idea about slack or whether it's good for livestreaming/screensharing shit. I only know it advertising the ability to upload without cap if you are paying and good for messaging/managing data.

Look how happy, excited and optimistic Alban, Shu and Finana are. Good things are about to happen. The future is bright.

Nijisanji is great : )
I <3 nijien family

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

The part time job is believable. The quitting another job to not getting paid at nijisanji is not lolw.

Not sure about japan but corpos where im from love teams and all company meetings are held on teams. Noone want to use discord despite my recommendations.
They likely used teams because there were some higher up sitting in the convo. Discord is more of a manager/talent to talents thing.
No idea about slack or whether it's good for livestreaming/screensharing shit.
I doubt Discord has anywhere near the amount of enterprise management and security features that Teams has.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I doubt Discord has anywhere near the amount of enterprise management and security features that Teams has.
Considering that I'm invited into a higher up, YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO BE HERE convo on average once a year, I'm deeply suspicious that Teams' security features are the usual IT thing where it tries to think of everything except human stupidity.

The Rratarded Alt

Considering that I'm invited into a higher up, YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO BE HERE convo on average once a year, I'm deeply suspicious that Teams' security features are the usual IT thing where it tries to think of everything except human stupidity.
Sounds like the problem is between the seat and the keyboard.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Human stupidity is out of scope for IT, and fixing it requires firing most of your middle management.

frz

Top Bottom