"You like ass? Same. I like ass too."Anya Melfissa

Nijisanji L Collection

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
This entire topic is such a mindfuck, I honestly don't give a shit about some gay slapfights between Nijis but I also don't wanna get too into it and then it turns out to all be fucking false anyway and just made up by some menhera whore indie.
I'm enjoying the chaos and seething sisters.

Edit:
Look at this.
Makes me loose my sides from the amount of cope and seethe its generating. The signature she fucking made is on the merch.
1707440941385.png

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
on one hand, if this is true, the pog champion will have some explaining to do

on the other hand, it's funny that fujoshis were unknowingly cucked and even paid for it

UberSoldat

Sayu speaks about the current situation

Will try to post an archive later
Edit: Here

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Sayu speaks about the current situation

Will try to post an archive later

Just in:

Selen gets screwed by Nijisanji, Sayu most affected

Last edited:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
I'm enjoying the chaos and seething sisters.

Edit:
Look at this.
Makes me loose my sides from the amount of cope and seethe its generating. The signature she fucking made is on the merch.
View attachment 63289
Was she also responsible for nuking the Minecraft server or was that solely just Luca?

Punished Lurker

Note: Now that I think about it Millie trying to cover for Nijisanji felt more like her trying to reassure herself that everything will be okay. I imagine after this shit storm she's on the verge of a mental breakdown.
I also think that. Either that, or she's clinging to her job really hard for some reason. Does anyone here know her IRL situation? Or is she one of the "constant imposter syndrome" type of vtubers?
yeah thats the weird part on me as well

shes very loved as lola i just dont get why she thinks shes nothing without the company
I may be able to provide some information, but from what I know Millie is, in my opinion, one of the livers who has the most interest in NijiEN doing well: She's working together with 2 of her best friends Elira and Enna, she's winning a lot of money (I'm not sure how much but I think her living conditions improved), she has had collaborations with people she adores such as the illustrator of the Overlord light novels and just recently she had a collaboration with a TCG which she liked, and I'd be willing to bet my left arm that the bond she developed with Ethyria is some genuine stuff.

What I do not know of is what her situation was before she got into Nijisanji, or even what was her situation at the start, but I think Burner of the East used to watch her so if he's still around he might be able to provide more insight into what her situation was back then.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Just in:

Think about it another way - person who was publicly screwed and also gave the first major back eye to Nijisanji is flooded by people bothering her about every Niji drama since. Exponentially so now because of Selen. And Sayu gets to watch the community outpouring she never got because while she struck the first blow, Selen scored the killshot. I think there are very few people with their shit put together enough to deal with the situation she's currently in.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Think about it another way - person who was publicly screwed and also gave the first major back eye to Nijisanji is flooded by people bothering her about every Niji drama since. Exponentially so now because of Selen. And Sayu gets to watch the community outpouring she never got because while she struck the first blow, Selen scored the killshot. I think there are very few people with their shit put together enough to deal with the situation she's currently in.
lean-back-thumbs-up-1.gif

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Just in:

I think Sayu has a right to butt in since she did get fucked by Niji too and knew some of these people, what I HAVE been getting annoyed at recently is when people post their random totally unrelated oshi making some remark on twitter about current drama that adds nothing to the conversation and frame it as if it's important and we are supposed to feel for so and so being saddened by the termination.
As you said: Selen driven to suicide by Niji, Twitter indies and minor corps most affected :kiarachefkiss:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I have no knowledge of the No Pixel lore, what was Java like? and what did he do to get those bans?
FRom what i remember he was a good rper, too much of a bootlicker, you would often see him roleplay with the likes of xqc, Sykkuno and other big streamers ( a lot of small streamers did it at the time its not exclusive to him ).
I tried looking for the reasons of the ban but couldnt find anything and i wasnt following the nopixel drama tbh as it was some highschool shit most of the time. He played the character " Majima ".

The Rratarded Alt

FRom what i remember he was a good rper, too much of a bootlicker, you would often see him roleplay with the likes of xqc, Sykkuno and other big streamers ( a lot of small streamers did it at the time its not exclusive to him ).
I tried looking for the reasons of the ban but couldnt find anything and i wasnt following the nopixel drama tbh as it was some highschool shit most of the time. He played the character " Majima ".
He's a very creative RPer. He stole his first character from Yakuza and then came back as Luca with a self-insert. Very cool.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

bothyourhouses

I don't even care for the drama anymore, I just find this line the funniest shit I've ever read

> He told me multiple times, in Nijisanji, as Luca, he wanted to "leak" a better selfie of him because he didn't like the one the dox site and others had.
Meh, I see this kind of like when models have their eyelash insured for millions. Yes it's kind of dumb and vain, but realistically a big proportion of his income is fujibux that depend on how attractive the picture of him on dox sites is, so it makes sense for him to care about it.
See I had thought that, but I don't want to count out the possibility that they just later talked it out and made up like adults. It could also be a reaction by their choice and not management
They may or may not have genuinely reconciled, but those synchronised emoji-only tweets reek of management. It fits the pattern too well.
I don't really know what Vox' been up to but he's always come across as the kind of person that would be an asshole anyway, and considering how much he waffled on his toxic fanbase harassing people around him even if he's not actively a problem he was at least passively radioactive to deal with.
The rest of your post was great and then you drop a nonsense rrat based on nothing but personal dislike. Vox's content isn't for me either but his callout of his toxic fanbase was better than average and Zaion specifically mentioned him as someone who was supportive. If anything I'd say that, based on what we know, he's one of the less likely Nijis to be acting badly.
Covid has destroyed the science
Investment research was always mostly guesswork, especially for a company like GS that has to cover every company at a moment's notice. And frankly I'm not even sure they're wrong: I hope this incident has genuinely reduced Niji's future profits by 20% or more, because they deserve it, but that feels pretty 🌈.

frz

No wonder the Nijisisters are seethingly trying to smear her as a pedophile. She catfished and cucked the shit out of them! His birthday cards were written by his mistress!
View attachment 63268
holy shit fujoshi are into gay love but turns out they are the gay one themselves
Flip
She was pretty beloved as Lyrica and holoID1 even considered her an honorary part of it iirc
being respected/beloved doesn't pay money. It's not profitable being a fliptuber. Didn't the new flip in holostar was very popular and also talked about being homeless?

1707458002776710.png

Apparently new leaks dropped. Agent L strikes again
HOLY SHIT IT'S THE INFAMOUS SHAGUFTA ALI

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

holy shit fujoshi are into gay love but turns out they are the gay one themselves

being respected/beloved doesn't pay money. It's not profitable being a fliptuber. Didn't the new flip in holostar was very popular and also talked about being homeless?

1707458002776710.png

Apparently new leaks dropped. Agent L strikes again
HOLY SHIT IT'S THE INFAMOUS SHAGUFTA ALI
Where is this screenshot from?

frz

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

If it's real, does the leaker (or whoever sent it to the leaker) know that screenshot can trace back to them since they have a message in chat?

Also, Luca posted, so it wasn't his screenshot.

frz

If it's real, does the leaker (or whoever sent it to the leaker) know that screenshot can trace back to them since they have a message in chat?

Do you think the menhera would care. If anything she has so much grudge she's trying to get him fired.
Picture too tame to be fake, there's no drama in the picture other than who leaked it. Also way too deliberate as Shagufta Ali's account had アリ シャグフタ(Shagufta...) in it. I dont see any reason to think it's a fake. She even reverse her first and last name to fit the japanese naming theme: アリ シャグフタ = ari shagufuta.

/VT/'s narrative:
>Noor was showing the livers an example of an AR concert
>This was when she was selling them the idea of it and how it'd work
>Luca, in all of his stupidity, decided to show her his excitement about it when Noor showed it off to them
The screenshot was taken circa late 2022, inbetween Noctyx debuting and the AR live announcement. This also proves Mizuchi is the one posting shit on here, with the Aster/Scarle shit and now this, as it's old shit and she's scavenging for anything she can get, but only stuff from a year ago from before Luca and her cut their friendship

/vt/ had not learn about Shagufta Ali like we did so they just call her Noor. This actually further proves my rrat that Shagufta was the one doing all the work in NijiEN, she was the one behind trying to get the 3D AR concert going and got fired for "doing too much work" just like Selen did (or just quitted). The 3D AR concert without someone to push for it never saw the light of day.

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

I don't see a Luca post. The top one that mentions Luca is Shu.

But yeah, management can find the liver who took the screenshot based on whose message was highlighted in blue. If real, but this one feels especially hard to fake.

The Rratarded Alt

I don't see a Luca post. The top one that mentions Luca is Shu.

But yeah, management can find the leaker from based on whose message was highlighted in blue. If real, but this one feels especially hard to fake.
Whoops, you're right. Interesting. Wonder if the leaker has gone full "fuck it" mode.

Top Bottom