"I'm not gonna go to a bar and go like 'Hey guys! I'm a blue bear on the internet!' lol"Fujikura Uruka

Nijisanji L Collection

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Scarle and Aster are having a Pet Tier list stream in about an hour-ish

I'll be straight up, it wasn't on either of their schedules which isn't a bad or a good thing

but it is an interesting thing to note considering the earlier discord pic.

Also, Shiina is streaming about Ultraman in an hour and a half which is going to be rad

I did some quick digging on both their channels and this is the first one-on-one collab between Aster and Scarle. They have collabed numerous times since the discord leak date but at least one of the other members of Illuna was always there, usually Ren.

I didn't click into every single video (just looked at titles/thumbnails) so I could have missed something, feel free to correct if you find anything otherwise.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This is worded so much more professionally and exactly how a legal would advise it. Bros, I think this might actually be real
Dunno, something is off for me, but considering the poster has allegedly pulled the lawyer card we can just wait and see if anything comes from it

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Dunno, something is off for me, but considering the poster has allegedly pulled the lawyer card we can just wait and see if anything comes from it
I'm betting on the Superlawyer ChatGPT.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
So is anyone watching the Scarle/Aster stream? I can't stand Aster's voice.
Depending on the /vt/ thread, some seem to think its very awkward and forced while other anons sound like they are in extreme cope about it.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Depending on the /vt/ thread, some seem to think its very awkward and forced while others sound like they are in extreme cope about it.
I tried, too.

I'm not familiar with Scarle at all, but the fact that Aster is leading the collab and her mostly giving short responses does lend some credence to the /vt/ post.

Bronze

Note: Now that I think about it Millie trying to cover for Nijisanji felt more like her trying to reassure herself that everything will be okay. I imagine after this shit storm she's on the verge of a mental breakdown.
I also think that. Either that, or she's clinging to her job really hard for some reason. Does anyone here know her IRL situation? Or is she one of the "constant imposter syndrome" type of vtubers?

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Depending on the /vt/ thread, some seem to think its very awkward and forced while other anons sound like they are in extreme cope about it.
Scarle's socially retarded and it sounds like Aster is too(never watched him outside of Iluna group collabs but he was never the one leading them). Assuming they've moved on from the drama they've never collab'd one on one so some awkwardness isn't surprising.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
I also think that. Either that, or she's clinging to her job really hard for some reason. Does anyone here know her IRL situation? Or is she one of the "constant imposter syndrome" type of vtuber?
She's either Flip or Indo. I can't recall which. In either circumstance, its weird how it feels like she doesn't want to go back to being Lyrica despite being really successful in her PL.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
She's either Flip or Indo. I can't recall which. In either circumstance, its weird how it feels like she doesn't want to go back to being Lyrica despite being really successful in her PL.
flip

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Flip
She was pretty beloved as Lyrica and holoID1 even considered her an honorary part of it iirc

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Regarding the Goldman Sachs buy recommendation

Keep in mind that the market is extremely volatile now anyway and that since 2020 buy and sell orders recommendations have essentially meant nothing. I've seen UAL go down severly during a buy recommendation only to flip during a sell recommendation. Covid has destroyed the science

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Flip
She was pretty beloved as Lyrica and holoID1 even considered her an honorary part of it iirc
yeah thats the weird part on me as well

shes very loved as lola i just dont get why she thinks shes nothing without the company

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Boy I did not have femboy grooms women/jannies to be minecraft slaves, has them ghostwrite valentines day messages (or whatever I'm not reading that again), or any of that in my bingo card.

So much dumb shit in that wall of text and corroborates actual events well enough that I believe it. Nothing heinous but just makes me laugh.

Flip living in Canada

Regarding the Goldman Sachs buy recommendation

Keep in mind that the market is extremely volatile now anyway and that since 2020 buy and sell orders recommendations have essentially meant nothing. I've seen UAL go down severly during a buy recommendation only to flip during a sell recommendation. Covid has destroyed the science

The non-institutional part of markets have always been about sentiment anyway. Fundamentals is a meme now even more than it ever was.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Divorced her husband for a kid and gets stucking doing janny work lmao. Honestly seems like karma to me.
Really open our eyes that women are just like men, but they offer labor and pussy while men offer labor and money.
Update regarding the accusations on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Nijisanji/s/5PXv4RZfpF

Archive
She JUST NOW deleted her account. Not even exaggerating, I got curious about her profile, saw a "this account has been deleted by the user or banned", pressed Back and [deleted]
WHY MEL, WHY. ALSO DON'T SAY YOU'RE NOT NAMING THE TALENT, YOU ALREADY DID IT YESTERDAY THERE'S PICS
I feel that this is just an attention whore trying to stir shit, throw a green to reap something.
And "sending clues to False" is as helpful as teaching a brick, that turbofàggót holds information on purpose to use as leverage for his own gains, and won't show anything that doesn't give him an edge. Even posting on /vt/ is more useful than giving that to drama femboys.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Update regarding the accusations on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Nijisanji/s/5PXv4RZfpF

Archive

Was about to comment about the False thing, but then saw your edit. At least she's smart enough to know not to send the shit to him until after everything is done.

However, it would be much smarter to not send anything to that fag at all because, as Tenma has elegantly put before, he is a "pest of existence" that should "suck her big fat cock".
:BijouBijou:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Was about to comment about the False thing, but then saw your edit. At least she's smart enough to know not to send the shit to him until after everything is done.

However, it would be much smarter to not send anything to that fag at all because, as Tenma has elegantly put before, he is a "pest of existence" that should "suck her big fat cock".
Yeah! Come leak it here instead!

inkblotter vv

just a lurker wanting to commit arson.
I also think that. Either that, or she's clinging to her job really hard for some reason. Does anyone here know her IRL situation? Or is she one of the "constant imposter syndrome" type of vtubers?
a flip living in canada. and from what i know most, if not all, flips don't really have a good time over there, with some reaaaally overworking themselves and clinging to their jobs no matter how toxic the environment already is (talking about flips who migrated, not flips born in canada).

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This entire topic is such a mindfuck, I honestly don't give a shit about some gay slapfights between Nijis but I also don't wanna get too into it and then it turns out to all be fucking false anyway and just made up by some menhera whore indie.

Top Bottom