"I like trans people"Merryweather

Nijisanji L Collection

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Another small circumstantial point towards Aster discord screencap legitimacy, he uses that gay fucking written sigh.
1707354847459.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

YugiBro

Casting Yamanba Magic
https://archive.org/details/screenshot-2024-02-07-194607 (I am a retard who is using archive.org for the first time please andastand)

Rough summary of Aia's "stream" in order
-All the weird shit seen above
-Pinned a comment stating that something game up and that it would be a chatroom stream
-Finana came up in conversation. Said she wub feesh. (Unsure what prompted, possibly chatter did not see)
-Requested that people respect other livers decisions and schedules
-Answered a few super chats such as claims that she was a AA battery or selling fried angel wings
-Iterates/reiterates that the livers are under stress, and handle it in their own ways
-Ends "stream" after about 40 minutes and thanks everyone for coming.
-Has trouble ending the stream as it technically never started. Notes that the vod will disappear since the stream technically never started. After an ellipses she apologizes for not being active on twitter and that her feed has been quite negative while going to twitter to answer DM's. She stated that it was demotivating
-Claims that she will either leave the live chat open "at all times for a week or so to keep in touch without twitter" and that she would liekly be more active on the YT community tab
-Message that she had to call someone? not sure what it was in response to. May have stepped away while i was figuring out how to archive
-Says goodbye for real and that her lil birbs stink. Chat goes on for a few minutes before the video goes down

Sorry for how rough this is, thought it would be better to archive vs 20 screenshots

YugiBro

Casting Yamanba Magic
They fired her didn't they
Given this post and the chat only stream its either she's generally sad because twitter is bearing down on Niji or the rrat that she was fired/disciplined/something else. I imagine both are things that would pull the rug out from someone and leave them catatonic

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Given this post and the chat only stream its either she's generally sad because twitter is bearing down on Niji or the rrat that she was fired/disciplined/something else. I imagine both are things that would pull the rug out from someone and leave them catatonic
Normally I'd say if she was fired there's no way she'd have access to her accounts still but Niji is getting more incompetent by the second.

Limkin

Normally I'd say if she was fired there's no way she'd have access to her accounts still but Niji is getting more incompetent by the second.
They have the wrong account name in their internal documents. Just like their NDA letters

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
EDIT: Fuck wrong thread

Last edited:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
-Claims that she will either leave the live chat open "at all times for a week or so to keep in touch without twitter" and that she would liekly be more active on the YT community tab
Link to the live chat here. It’s an unlisted link accessible from her Twitter post.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Kinda tangential, but I was curious to see what the shills on Tvtropes had to say about Nijisanji

Noticed that anything about Selen's graduation and the controversy that followed it was conspicuously absent, so I hit the Edit button and whaddaya know:
1707364083440.png
:pochiidontlikeit:

What for? Are you worried about "kayfabe" on the website that is dedicated to autistically dissecting all pieces of fiction?

Edit: To demonstrate how hypocritical this stupid statement is, Idol Corp's Character page has Riro Ron's dirty panties out on display for everyone to see
1707364387911.png

frz

Cover just announced the seizing of some assets belonging to Anycolor due to the ongoing chaos that has happened inside it's company and it's threat might extend into Cover.
This is joke referencing Russia's annexing of Crimea btw
I read this as Rushia annex Crimea and was confused for 5 minutes
The meme games are on point today.
1707330548463279.png
I finally watched "Luca defending Nijisanji" clips today and I noticed something interesting
He never denied any allegations raised against Nijisanji, even saying that they are true
His wording in both clips comes down to this "We are aware that people are attacking nijisanji/there are antis, I have had many grievances with the company, any job sucks but I wouldnt do anything else but streaming"
The clipper on the first clip baited with "If we hate it why are we still here" but his actual quote was "If we hate it THAT MUCH why are we still here" implying that the livers actually hate the company/working conditions, just not enough to leave.

First clip was from september, the second clip was from October and there's a chance he made the comment fully knowing that Pomu was leaving. She was set on it around July and might have talked to him in DMs. There was also something about pomu not joining the NijiEN japan trip around this time?

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I finally watched "Luca defending Nijisanji" clips today and I noticed something interesting
He never denied any allegations raised against Nijisanji, even saying that they are true
His wording in both clips comes down to this "We are aware that people are attacking nijisanji/there are antis, I have had many grievances with the company, any job sucks but I wouldnt do anything else but streaming"
The clipper on the first clip baited with "If we hate it why are we still here" but his actual quote was "If we hate it THAT MUCH why are we still here" meaning they all hate the company, just not enough to leave.

Hory shiet Agent L rrat is real.

frz

Leddit link
Archive
OP deleted everything and only left 2 word "Ike Everland"
image.png

Also deleted all of their comments.
FalseD said that noone has dm-ed him however
omfg there is more drama in this thread to? Fucking 14 more pages to read fml..
I woke up to 50 pages on selen's thread and decided to read it up here first...

Last edited:

Xuhle

So from doki statement at the end of her return stream can we assume she might be following threw on the Canadian law that kurosanji violated? Cause she had used some very specific words like evidence when talking about the lawyer.

edit: for the law in question. And assuming Selen is in British Colombia.

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

The clipper on the first clip baited with "If we hate it why are we still here" but his actual quote was "If we hate it THAT MUCH why are we still here" implying that the livers actually hate the company/working conditions, just not enough to leave.

First clip was from september, the second clip was from October and there's a chance he made the comment fully knowing that Pomu was leaving.

It makes sense, honestly. Luxiem was clearly peeved about the AR live. With how much of a shit show management has been shown to be, they probably only stick around because the money is good. Hard to feel sorry for them, though, since they clearly reap the most benefits from the company as the company clearly plays favorites.

So from doki statement at the end of her return stream can we assume she might be following threw on the Canadian law that kurosanji violated? Cause she had used some very specific words like evidence when talking about the lawyer.
Yeah, she did say she had receipts, but it may have just been to check how much she can say with her lawyer and make sure he knew all the circumstances in case they came after her.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Yeah, she did say she had receipts, but it may have just been to check how much she can say with her lawyer and make sure he knew all the circumstances in case they came after her.
Seems like it a defensive move to me, not giving Nijisanji anymore opening to press upon should they pursue legal actions.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
omfg there is more drama in this thread to? Fucking 14 more pages to read fml..

edit: So.. Scarle is being bulled by some twink femboy I've never heard of before. Just Niji things~

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Ten million EN talents, one stream live right now. I wonder how long everyone else's "breaks" are going to last for?

Kinda tangential, but I was curious to see what the shills on Tvtropes had to say about Nijisanji

Noticed that anything about Selen's graduation and the controversy that followed it was conspicuously absent, so I hit the Edit button and whaddaya know:
View attachment 63212
:pochiidontlikeit:

What for? Are you worried about "kayfabe" on the website that is dedicated to autistically dissecting all pieces of fiction?

Edit: To demonstrate how hypocritical this stupid statement is, Idol Corp's Character page has Riro Ron's dirty panties out on display for everyone to see
View attachment 63213
In fairness, it's a developing situation. They probably don't want ten changes a minute with unconfirmed information.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Ten million EN talents, one stream live right now. I wonder how long everyone else's "breaks" are going to last for?

In fairness, it's a developing situation. They probably don't want ten changes a minute with unconfirmed information.
On the other hand, it's the worst site on the internet and I blame it for ruining discourse on media all over the same. I'd give the benefit of the doubt to TVtropes exactly never.

Top Bottom