"Thanks for not saying the gamer word in my chat. I know it took a lot of restraint"Mono Monet

Nijisanji L Collection

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
They should really listen to proctor's advice and just shut up. Them even responding to the rrats only gives more ammo to people digging.

niggaphil

Aster And Scarle posted this now probably as a response to the alleged leak
edit: if one of your Archivists could do their magic i would be grateful.

wow, both tweet come at at perfect timing in twitter!!! I wonder how they could synchronized and post at exactly same time like bau bau? :smugselen:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Also what would be the time in their respective timezones when those tweets were made?

Limkin

"Hey, there is this leak where I was a total manipulative abusive asshole towards you. Can you quickly post something on twitter to make me look better?"
If it wasn't Nijisanji posting on their accounts, then it just makes him look like a total manipulative abusive asshole. You know, the very thing he is trying to disprove. Keep going. Keep panicking more. It's much better this way, amputation is almost always a more reliable option than alternatives

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Also what would be the time in their respective timezones when those tweets were made?
Scarle's PST which would make it 3:30 am. She streams late so her still being up around then isn't crazy but I still don't buy it.

Stunned But Dumb

I feel like no one should expect anything more crazy form Niji until monday.

Xuhle

OP deleted everything and only left 2 word "Ike Everland"
image.png

Also deleted all of their comments.
FalseD said that noone has dm-ed him however

I woke up to 50 pages on selen's thread and decided to read it up here first...
Honestly, while might be bias as I like Ike as he chill and a bit vesper lite with less evidence of going full menhera. This reads a bit like a unicorn trying to make shit up because he wasn't made special at a con and yeah very much #metoo without showing any evidence.

frz

Honestly, while might be bias as I like Ike as he chill and a bit vesper lite with less evidence of going full menhera. This reads a bit like a unicorn trying to make shit up because he wasn't made special at a con and yeah very much #metoo without showing any evidence.
Kinda sounds like it as of now.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Yea, this is basically in "Creative writing exercise until you give us some kind of proof" territory.

IdenticalPlateaus

Xuhle

UberSoldat

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Xuhle

Crosspost from the Selen/Doki thread
Claims to have strong mental fortitude yet clearly let 4chan get to her by the secret chat even existing. And also letting the black company jokes get to her.

Bronze

Claims to have strong mental fortitude yet clearly let 4chan get to her by the secret chat even existing.
If she says "It gets to me" this will only increase tension. Harassers will know it works, and her fanbase will get agitated by it. So she has to say it even if every single comment gets to her.

Limkin

Is it an L though? What is she supposed to do? Let people shit up her yt comments?
Objectively - she can't do anything about it anymore. If she wasn't working at Niji she could salvage it by blaming everything on ESL-brain, that she jumped the gun and worded it wrongly and is sorry. Wouldn't deter people who already hated her and would anyway, but more forgiving people would move on. With her being in Niji showing anything less of full solidarity with the decision is not an option she can take. Especially not for someone in her position, who was already punished for wrongdoings by management before

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Objectively - she can't do anything about it anymore. If she wasn't working at Niji she could salvage it by blaming everything on ESL-brain, that she jumped the gun and worded it wrongly and is sorry. Wouldn't deter people who already hated her and would anyway, but more forgiving people would move on. With her being in Niji showing anything less of full solidarity with the decision is not an option she can take. Especially not for someone in her position, who was already punished for wrongdoings by management before
My brother in christ. People have been spamming her chat and other livers that Selen tried to kill herself because of them. They do not care wheither its true or not. They do not care either if she is sorry or not. They will continue to harass the niji talents because its funny for them. She is doing what she has to do to protect her own mental and the one of her community.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
It's her free chat not her livestream chat. Who gives a fuck. That is just a dumpster ground anyway that barely gets used 95% of the time. Better do that than have it go unmoderated. She can bring it back when the trolls get bored.

Xuhle

It's her free chat not her livestream chat. Who gives a fuck. That is just a dumpster ground anyway that barely gets used except 95% of the time. Better do that than have it go unmoderated. She can bring it back when the trolls get bored.
Honestly I wonder how many of the livers even remember they exist. Cause I know I certainly forget about it, and if I want to look at there schedule and it's not on the community tab I could just go to Twitter.

Top Bottom