"Are you downloading stuff off Pomuhub? not at the workplace!"Aia Amare

Nijisanji L Collection

MAXIMUM PENETRATION

I only post when I cannot contain my autism
So much random shit coming out of the woodwork, from a company that primarily appeals to sisters. My tiny little brain is going to wait a week to see what burns down and what remains.
Does Japan celebrate Lunar New Year as well? I'm sure there'll be more people shitposting and fanning the flames then. Also, I wonder if there's going to be an EN to CN to JP game of telephone.

Stunned But Dumb

I recall Yagoo's Q&A during a meeting with investors who asked him about how to wring profits comparable to Nijisanji out of his business. He had to defend talent shares, management expenses and shit.

I imagine he'll be pretty smug in his next Q&A session.

Literally all he has to do to answer any questioning of his business decisions is pointing at the Nijisanji logo and smiling.

It'll be like playstation 1 at 1995 E3. Yagoo walks up to the mic and says "2434" and goes to sit back down

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Riku has touched me when i was little

No proofs btw

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Point out on the plastic model where Riku touched you. It'll be okay, you are safe here.
At the start, everything with Riku-san was marvelous
Till the power got to his head, he suddenly changed
He started blinging me out with these strange plaques, he shoved them everywhere, i still have nightmares about the time he forcibly shoved one into my REDACTED, I had to go to the mechanic for days after that
This is my story, i still struggle with seeing plaques with triangles on them, but im getting better at it
#BelieveAllYachts
#PlaybuttonsAreNotConsent

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

wrp

I just realized the story was posted directly to r/Nijisanji
Like, yeah, it's basically unmoderated, but if she cared about getting the story out there, it would be posted somewhere niji actually has no power over, like twitter. Instead it's just where there's already a shitload of eyes, and nevermind posterity.

Stunned But Dumb

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Riku didn't bad touch me even though I asked repeatedly.
:nolanihopeyournotblack:

Last thing AnyColor needs is for the CEO to be a known racist too now! Which would be weird considering how black the company is.:kurosanji:

AmeSame

Does Japan celebrate Lunar New Year as well? I'm sure there'll be more people shitposting and fanning the flames then. Also, I wonder if there's going to be an EN to CN to JP game of telephone.
I believe they used to, Not anymore.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
*Slurs*
HELLO NEWFRIENDS ON YOUTUBE!
riker.jpg

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

USS IOWA

Cover just announced the seizing of some assets belonging to Anycolor due to the ongoing chaos that has happened inside it's company and it's threat might extend into Cover.
This is joke referencing Russia's annexing of Crimea btw

Negzana

We're all laughing at Niji Ls but by the end of the year Pekora's roommate will whistleblow her experience in Hololive and her traumatizing sexual assault by the hands of Miko one winters night in 2020

Saelith

inundated retardation
I just realized the story was posted directly to r/Nijisanji
Like, yeah, it's basically unmoderated, but if she cared about getting the story out there, it would be posted somewhere niji actually has no power over, like twitter. Instead it's just where there's already a shitload of eyes, and nevermind posterity.
tbh considering reddit i wouldnt be shocked if its ragebait. thats kinda the big thing there

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
So what's happening in the Niji slack/discord channels?
1707349587793.png

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
tbh considering reddit i wouldnt be shocked if its ragebait. thats kinda the big thing there
"My (19FTM) husband (78M) just kicked me out after I came out to him and then shot my dog (6MTF) saying since he bought it he could do what he wanted with it. I was molested by my brother (25NB) in a dream and will not move back in with my family. AITA?"

Bronze

I'm checking what they are posting to see if they will make any sense. they are too vague but this picked my attention
E: "i know you woke up so stop pretending you didnt. your fan's tears is gonna be a flood rn. cant you see that. next time if you wanna skip stream tell them before hand"

Last edited:
Top Bottom