"once upon a time? pekomona collabo! first offcollabo together!! eat derishouse bugermoona buger & pekorabuger foren love!!! Let's her cook! noooooooooooooooo! beef meet ok? Let's make acokkinggggggg!!!"Usada Pekora

Nijisanji L Collection

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
What the fuck is even going on now? I just found this thread after going through all of the selen termination thread.
Tl;dr, woman alleged she has insider info about who is the Bully, namedrops Aster.
This woman was seemingly a huge Luca simp who turned out to be a PL orbiter of his, now Nijisisters are accusing her of grooming Luca

wrp

Devil's advocate, the discord screenies can still be fake, just not by image manipulation, but sock accounts.
That would basically mean they would have to have been sat on since before the discord ui updates and any pfp changes in the meantime, but it's not unreasonable.

Also, if real, Scarle would have taken the screenshot, but that doesn't mean she leaked it too, but possibly someone she sent them to did.
If anyone was thinking that.

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

Also this just confirms the vaugeposting was about Luca

What strikes me as odd is in the tweet above she doesnt deny him being a minor when she was friends with him but she denies it in other tweets

What do you all think? Am i looking too hard or does it not make sense

Edit: fucked up my quote but still

So much of this makes no sense from the perspective of "All anyone had to do was manage their livers at least somewhat." Because of that I'd almost bet it's all got some truth. It doesn't seem so much as none of it is possible as it seems like there's about 5 different puzzles which all work as separate parts of a bigger puzzle lol. The whole piece with all 5 placed together is just a Japanese office building on fire. You can ALMOST make out the letters Any.. Anycurur? Hard to tell.

Stunned But Dumb

What the fuck is even going on now? I just found this thread after going through all of the selen termination thread.
Congratulations on finishing the "Nijisanji Plays Russian Roulette With a Fully Loaded Shotgun" Thread. This is the "Nijisanji Unlocks New Game +" Thread

Simp

What strikes me as odd is in the tweet above she doesnt deny him being a minor when she was friends with him but she denies it in other tweets

What do you all think? Am i looking too hard or does it not make sense

Edit: fucked up my quote but still

2018 - 2000 = 18. I mean maybe she knew him before his birthday but otherwise not so much minor.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
2018 - 2000 = 18. I mean maybe she knew him before his birthday but otherwise not so much minor.
Im retarded, that makes alot of sense

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Well, this was fun to watch spiral out of hand in real time. Unless something actually comes of this companyside though it's nothing more than he said, she said, rrats eating their own tails (though to be fair that's what the site is based on). Hopefully when the dust settles it'll be in a way that actually makes some kind of sense.

MostlyALurker777

Tl;dr, woman alleged she has insider info about who is the Bully, namedrops Aster.
This woman was seemingly a huge Luca simp who turned out to be a PL orbiter of his, now Nijisisters are accusing her of grooming Luca
oh wow, thank you. Also what is this potentially true rrat of Luca being the leaker?

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
So if this is to be believe Aster isn't even part of the supposed clique but instead just another harasser within Niji who's been allowed to continue this way for 2 years?

BURN NIJI FROM THE FUCKING ROOTS AND SALT THE EARTH.

Scarle is a sweet dumbass who deserves none of this. No wonder she does her own shit so much if she's gotta deal with harassment from her own fucking genmate.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I gotta say. I didn't actually expect the rest of the branch to implode from the firing. Legitimately impressive levels incompetency, Nijisanji. Had you properly invested in managing your talents, this could have all been prevented.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
All I've learned from this is that even the female mods be fuckin' the talents

Can I get a hallelujah!?!?
Why are you reading this message rather than submitting your moderator applications?

Stunned But Dumb

Pomu and Selen holding back the total destruction of NijiEN

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Pomu and Selen holding back the total destruction of NijiEN

Innacurate because the train actually stops at the last second

This shit is going to crash with no survivors

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Either a really, weirdly elaborate fake
or
real but lacking context
those screenshots might be real but cherry-picked

Either way, unless the company or the Talents or their PLs react in any way to this, I still err on the side of caution
But, as someone who is kinda enjoys drama I hope this doesnt just puff out into a nothingburger, this has a lot of comedic potential

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Grain of salt:
image.png

image.png

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Some anons on /vt/ are saying that's a Mel Nekomata alt that switched from blaming Pippa for all her problems to Niji males.
Still fucking funny and a whole bunch of Nijisisters are going to run with it.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Bronze

Their name reminds me of that vagueposter on twitter that wanted to talk with the leaker. Is it them as well
E:BlackZeroAmber is the name. I've just checked.

Stunned But Dumb

One of those accounts that are good to have around just in case, but it's really easy for any old schizo to make a throwaway and write an erotic fanfiction. What subreddit is this?

Top Bottom