"I'll eat these (mushrooms) thinking they are a part of your body, Watame-senpai."IRyS

Nijisanji L Collection

Limkin

Why be skeptical at this point when its all but hard confirmed that this kind of bullshit happens in NijiEN? Not to mention they were one of Luca's mods, so it makes sense she'd have access to people with this kind of information.
Because if we assume she is right, and can prove it somehow, or Nijisanji believes her on her words alone, you will see another termination notice tomorrow. There is no other possible outcome of this being posted if it's not a lie. Therefore, there is no other motivation to post it. Also because woman being petty over being rejected and trying to get the man fired is extremely realistic scenario.
It can't actually be both damning evidence that Luca should be fired, and also probably made up at the same time....
She has his words it happened. She has no evidence it really did. That's the difference. He could be venting to her and making shit up along the way, Niji would still fire him regardless if what he said was true, the intent is what matters.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
we might be a unruly mob but we are not a mindless one... we are in the middle of a witch hunt here and there's people that want the blood of the bullier, so I don't think it would be good to go based on "Trust me Bro"
Indeed. It is just worth having here and archived for discussion and archival purposes. This person was in a position of privilege, which makes them at least relevant, even if they are possibly lying out their ass.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Kalion

:)
The only thing this exposed is Luca talking to his deranged coomer fangirl in private, assigning her as a mod and venting about company related events. Which is very much grounds for immediate termination because of leaking corporate info and breaching NDA. Is she trying to get him fired because he didn't fuck her or something?
This is an amazing plan.
"Hey can you help me get out of my terrible contract?"

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
This is an amazing plan.
"Hey can you help me get out of my terrible contract?"
@UberSoldat now this is tasty drama. Another justified niji termination would be scrumptious.

frz

The Rratarded Alt

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
1707329661846.png

Wait a minute.
LK
LUCA KANESHIRO

If he really has a history of leaking shit to people oh my dear god he's been feeding us all this entire time.

The Rratarded Alt

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

The Rratarded Alt

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
funniest thing here is the
"they didnt treat me like a human" bitch you were probably just ignored(or ghosted) because you pinged too many times it annoyed them shut up

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She helped Luca with the VR chat anniversary from 2022 (timestamped), i have confirmed its the same Mizuichi since that seems to be a generic japanese diety name, her name is in the description of the anniversary too, using her "parked" twitter handle with no followers
u6Sps7X.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So... who's gonna watch the nijisister doxsite for more info? :BijouBijou:

Limkin

This person definitely has an agenda.
He told her she is not his discord kitten, and he isn't her daddy master. So now she is all sadge and ready for revenge. If he will not fuck her, then he will not fuck anyone anymore. Sprinkle it with some abusement and harassment accusations just to make sure everyone automatically assumes you are right, and we have a typical twitter callout post.

Malchior

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I, too, sign my anonymous 4chan rrats with my name while being under an NDA.
yeah who would do that

Btw Vox Akuma was arrested for beating a vietnamese man to near death while calling him a dirty gook femboy

- IE

Top Bottom