"Guh"Mori Calliope

Nijisanji L Collection

Punished Lurker

I did the /vt/ post kekw also where I copy pasted the pomu's rrat from. All my and renmai findings are sourced by ourselves.
So that explains why the information in the post was so similar, great job you two :pomuSalute:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Came across this clip
Its almost a year old, but if Joey the Animeman really did become a Niji, that too would have been a Niji L
:whatastory:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Came across this clip
Its almost a year old, but if Joey the Animeman really did become a Niji, that too would have been a Niji L
:whatastory:

Rare Niji W by not hiring him

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Has John Niggysanji just tried not being bad? It might help him out.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Posting this here just in case it amounts to something.
1707071981947613.png

Screenshot-20240204-135426.png

Not-Username

Posting this here just in case it amounts to something.
1707071981947613.png

Screenshot-20240204-135426.png
If this is true:
Can someone make an AI cover of "rumbling" and replace rumbling with "crumbling" and remake the lyrics to nijien?
(The Titans can be Riku with YouTube plagues strapped to the feet)

Stunned But Dumb

I have my doubts about either of them. With Harada interacting so much with the "Rosemi" character, the chances for her to have some form of official content in tekken down the line is high. That sounds implausible, but Harada is the man who made a game where Noctis from Final Fantasy can fight Negan from Walking Dead. I think Rosemi's passion for the series would want her to see this through (unless Niji drops the ball)

Enna has talked a few times about how comfortable she is with Niji and how she expects not to leave any time soon. She seems to do just fine with getting projects out and if Niji truly is trying to fix things, it would only get better from her perspective. Of course, it could be lip service (just can't trust a niji) or Niji could drop the ball... again, but I'd guess Millie before I guess Enna. Not that I'd guess either, mind you.

Hey, am I mistaken in noticing that all these recent graduates also had some form of model remake, or 2.0 version of their model to add better expressions? Weird, huh

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Enna has talked a few times about how comfortable she is with Niji and how she expects not to leave any time soon. She seems to do just fine with getting projects out and if Niji truly is trying to fix things, it would only get better from her perspective. Of course, it could be lip service (just can't trust a niji) or Niji could drop the ball... again, but I'd guess Millie before I guess Enna. Not that I'd guess either, mind you.
I think the full context is that Enna doesn’t plan on graduating unless she gets fired by Niji (her own words, not mine). Besides Ethyria has already confirmed their participation at Offkai Expo in June 2024 so it’s safe to assume they’ll stick around until then to fulfil their commitments.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I think the full context is that Enna doesn’t plan on graduating unless she gets fired by Niji (her own words, not mine). Besides Ethyria has already confirmed their participation at Offkai Expo in June 2024 so it’s safe to assume they’ll stick around until then to fulfil their commitments.
I don't watch much of the two flips but didn't one of them use to work in retail and that's why they'll never graduate unless forced to? I honestly can't blame them for that one, the Nigasanji experience is probably an upgrade with how she's use to being treated at work and no one who has ever worked retail wants to go back to that shitshow. Unless they have a solid backup gig already lined up, I doubt they'll ever graduate and likely won't ever go indie because the fear of failing and falling back into working at retail is too strong.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
I don't watch much of the two flips but didn't one of them use to work in retail and that's why they'll never graduate unless forced to? I honestly can't blame them for that one, the Nigasanji experience is probably an upgrade with how she's use to being treated at work and no one who has ever worked retail wants to go back to that shitshow. Unless they have a solid backup gig already lined up, I doubt they'll ever graduate and likely won't ever go indie because the fear of failing and falling back into working at retail is too strong.
Counterpoint: Enna has a close friendship with Nina (now Matara), Mika and she’s collabed with Mysta (now Kuro) so at least they’re acquainted with each other. If she leaves Niji it’s not impossible to envision a Vshojo route.

As for Millie idk, I’ve seen the sunk cost Stockholm Syndrome screenshots on /vt/ which is just sad. She’s definitely not going anywhere.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
The babus aren't going anywhere unless they get fired. Millie defends the company like it has her parents hostage and Enna is pretty comfortable working around the restrictions (IIRC that's why she does so many originals but I could be wrong). Wosemi, on the other hand, I don't watch enough to confirm either way. I wouldn't count on anon being correct about anything in that post except maybe Selen not being next in line.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Not-Pomu is in Japan right now.

I wonder why... :smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Not-Pomu is in Japan right now.

I wonder why... :smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi:

I can't wait for a new Neon colored Vtuber with a strange Metal Gear obsession

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I have my doubts about either of them. With Harada interacting so much with the "Rosemi" character, the chances for her to have some form of official content in tekken down the line is high. That sounds implausible, but Harada is the man who made a game where Noctis from Final Fantasy can fight Negan from Walking Dead. I think Rosemi's passion for the series would want her to see this through (unless Niji drops the ball)

I Have my doubts with Niji actually taking up an offer from Harada, maybe its a numbers thing but the wigger got picked up for an MGS collab when niji had two superfans of it and when Koshien has been a walking advertisment for a konami baseball game, i dont have faith in them actually throwing Rosemi a bone

Psielite

I Have my doubts with Niji actually taking up an offer from Harada, maybe its a numbers thing but the wigger got picked up for an MGS collab when niji had two superfans of it and when Koshien has been a walking advertisment for a konami baseball game, i dont have faith in them actually throwing Rosemi a bone
Even if they did get an offer by Harada, I wouldn't put it past them to give the collab to someone who's never even heard of Tekken. Like Selen and the Sanrio collab.

Bug Eater

Kojima had noticed Pekora's MGS3 playthrough before that song collab happened, and even before then I'm pretty sure that the official Kojima Productions YT account was fairly active in the chat while Aki was playing Death Stranding (sidenote: Kojima Productions left Konami after MGSV which was back in 2015 I think, so that wasn't an issue). Calli was really a no-brainer for them, I doubt that Niji even got an offer.

I'm a little confused. You acknowledged that Kojima is not longer part Konami at this point. So it should be clear that it was Konami and not Kojima Production who picked the candidate.
Sidenote: I'm actually retarded (maybe anti-Konami coping mechanisms after Metal Gear Survive). Regardless I still think it's an important distinction between Holo and Niji in that context, ignoring the other stuff like Calli being signed to a major label + having multiple chart successes.

Sassy comment from me aside, Selen announced the graduation from her previous persona of Dokibird literally immediately after singing "Last Cup of Coffee" during her lore-redebut. I'm sure the implications on what was meant to be going on with her now is easy to see. I'm honestly never expecting to see Selen stream on the giggle dragon again, as if she's that far gone she might just ride the contract out with Niji acting the way they did.

I really think she chose to cover that song again knowing that Pomu was graduating, there wasn't really any indication that she was planning on leaving until the permission issues. So it's more of an unfortunate/fortunate coincidence (depending on where you stand).

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Kojima had noticed Pekora's MGS3 playthrough before that song collab happened, and even before then I'm pretty sure that the official Kojima Productions YT account was fairly active in the chat while Aki was playing Death Stranding (sidenote: Kojima Productions left Konami after MGSV which was back in 2015 I think, so that wasn't an issue). Calli was really a no-brainer for them, I doubt that Niji even got an offer.
I'm a little confused. You acknowledged that Kojima is not longer part Konami at this point. So it should be clear that it was Konami and not Kojima Production who picked the candidate.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Copying from the main thread -
Hey guys, totally unrelated to the above Fake Selen Graduation notice, but check out this totally cute random vTuber singing this song. She even has a special message for everyone after the song.

I'M SURE THIS MEANS TOTALLY ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN THIS GREATER CONTEXT!:PomuPanic:

Sassy comment from me aside, Selen announced the graduation from her previous persona of Dokibird literally immediately after singing "Last Cup of Coffee" during her lore-redebut. I'm sure the implications on what was meant to be going on with her now is easy to see. I'm honestly never expecting to see Selen stream on the giggle dragon again, as if she's that far gone she might just ride the contract out with Niji acting the way they did.

Top Bottom