"I hate dinosaurs! That's a lie, they don't know I'm autistic in this game"Zumi Dokumi

Nijisanji L Collection

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
08a4896cc33dafb91479d85d2347ffa62b5852d02a20d50cac91ce28881a325e.jpge867c81f9686539ebf63ec7135a231c0d6bd615452df1580ed293131735e4b20.jpg
I can't embed the original post, but credit to YeetLibs over on Poast.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Wishful thinking. Even accounting for their dramatic drop in popularity in the past year, Luxium is still up there.

Negzana

Wishful thinking. Even accounting for their dramatic drop in popularity in the past year, Luxium is still up there.
Considering how much happened to Selen in 3 weeks. Wonder if that much could happen to Vox.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Stumbled across this display of mental gymnastics.

>You know why i don't blame the company? It's because the company Nijisanji is the reason why i know them, nijisanji is the reason why i met all of them because if it's not for nijisanji i think i am not here, i think i wouldn't know about them and that's scary af.

Is this 'groid being serious? You don't blame the company actively ("passively" through retardation) destroying it's own EN branch.. because they're the ones who packaged, platformed, and marketed them to you. Even as they continue bleeding their good talents? The ones you enjoyed? Do you not understand how a trend works? Do you think it stops at Selen's departure?

:kotokayouretard:

Even the most loyal retarded fans can't stop with the Ls.
brands are religion.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 61602
Got this on the login screen. I had thought up until now that Selen joining Phase Connect was pure cope, but after reading this, I think she'd fit right in.
She would, her Bioshock Infinite playthrough was full of her screaming in disbelief at all the racism
(Timestamped)

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
She would, her Bioshock Infinite playthrough was full of her screaming in disbelief at all the racism
(Timestamped)

Easily top 3 Selen clips of all time right there. And the fact it's like a 15 second clips is that much better. :SelenHAHAhere:

bothyourhouses

Considering how much happened to Selen in 3 weeks. Wonder if that much could happen to Vox.
Of course it could, and Riku wants him to know that.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Id hate to make a recent hololive event abouy Niji but it would be funny if they announced a Selen shoah within the next couple days and EOPs suddenly stop talking about Mel

Negzana

Id hate to make a recent hololive event but it would be funny if they announced a Selen shoah within the next couple days and EOPs suddenly stop talking about Mel
I think it will be anywhere between January 27 to February 21

Bug Eater

Shoutout to not-Selen for coming within 1 LP of masters in Apex and then losing 2 games in a row, still producing funny content even while not streaming :fubukisasuga:

I think it will be anywhere between January 27 to February 21
If she doesn't renew her contract it should be around that time, assuming that Obsydia wasn't signed on at the same time as Lazulight - but I think if she is planning on graduating then they will probably persuade her to stay for a while longer because of the AR Live. (she also may have sponsorships and other obligations that we don't know about)

Also some minor but relevant news - they announced a resale for one of the limited voice packs that featured Selen, so it seems like her contract is still active until the end of this month.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Also some minor but relevant news - they announced a resale for one of the limited voice packs that featured Selen, so it seems like her contract is still active until the end of this month.

this is strange, its the only crumb of a sign of life and its for their Voicepacks
Huh

Azimov

I stand with NijiID! 🇲🇨
So far, Anycolor has closed and absorbed their KR branch, their ID branch, and now it's looking like the EN branch is on the way. Meanwhile Cover swooped in and casually took full dominance of the ID market despite NijiID debuting before them. Then Cover beat NijiEN to an EN branch and are still holding strong while NijiEN is backsliding so hard that they're potentially closing up that branch. If the rumors of Cover planning a HoloKR branch are true, then Riku better hope that branch immediately fails because otherwise it makes his company look like complete failures at expanding overseas. It doesn't matter if JP is the most profitable region if their biggest competitor goes full multi-national sensation while still eating a massive piece of the Japanese pie that Anycolor desperately needs.
You give too much credit to Holo. I foresee Hololive turning out like the vtuber version of Valve in the long run (overseas), not the most popular, since I think the westYamanbas and normies will end up preferring indies like Filian and Shylily in the long run, while the weebs will be divided between Holo and other agencies (whichever survives). If Holo doesn't implode then they'll settle into this "Pretty consistently good, with few controversies, but not as great as they once were" role, I don't think they will ever recapture their 2020-2021 popularity in the west. If their games and VR shit works out then they will likely shift focus onto that and have the vtubers as advertisers for their multimedia projects (what they were always meant to be).
This is why I'm watching Brave expansions closely atm, because Cover imo is more of a anomaly than the norm and Riku is sly enough to deflect Cover's successes and his expansion failures when he talked to his shareholders, I still remember his cope about NijiEN was that they were just a mere bridge for EN based viewers to watch the main show over at NijiJP, that's why I think Riku will be more cornered and will be forced to invest more to Niji if Brave managed to outgrow Niji in overseas popularity, knowing the sentiments will be "2 of your closest competitors can expand successfully, but why Niji can't despite Niji trail-blazed this whole overseas expansion thing?"

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Id hate to make a recent hololive event abouy Niji but it would be funny if they announced a Selen shoah within the next couple days and EOPs suddenly stop talking about Mel
EOPs will stop talking about Mel tomorrow no matter what, only /vt/ will keep making a stink about it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
EOPs will stop talking about Mel tomorrow no matter what, only /vt/ will keep making a stink about it.
Should've clarified but i meant EOP drama-fags like Evanito or all the countless anti-corpo vtweeters

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Should've clarified but i meant EOP drama-fags like Evanito or all the countless anti-corpo vtweeters
You are talking about a literal fucking Yamanba that charcoal coded fuck isn't gonna shut his trap anytime soon

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Bug Eater

Probably a big fat :cursedbae: but going to include it here just to be safe.
Would be a huge deal considering what Millie has said as Millie, plus that random PL tweet, but who knows anymore
(a)

I feel like if you search "insider here" in a 4chan archive site you'll have enough rrats for a lifetime.

Awoogers

Would be a huge deal considering what Millie has said as Millie, plus that random PL tweet, but who knows anymore
(a)

I feel like if you search "insider here" in a 4chan archive site you'll have enough rrats for a lifetime.

Tweet TL: It's a little fun in Maldives, looks like I'll be staying there for a long time ^u^) don't worry I can visit here from time to time hehe

Idk why she mentioned Maldives here

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Tweet TL: It's a little fun in Maldives, looks like I'll be staying there for a long time ^u^) don't worry I can visit here from time to time hehe

Idk why she mentioned Maldives here
Her kayfabe for graduating was she found a sugar daddy to mooch off of and she was permanently moving to the Maldives.

Awoogers

Her kayfabe for graduating was she found a sugar daddy to mooch off of and she was permanently moving to the Maldives.
Honestly her getting laid is probably deserving of a fiesta at this point

Top Bottom