"Moco-chan, when we're old puppers, if we saved Nerissa's dentures then that means we could have a piece of Nerissa's teeth in our bodies!"Fuwawa Abyssgard

Nijisanji L Collection

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
What honestly surprises me most of all is how little the company seems to care about any of this... they just... keep chugging along like nothing's wrong. And keep in mind anykara has shareholders, if I had enough stock to sit in the board I would be screaming myself hoarse about this crap. The multiple graduations of big members, the reduction in relevance, the blatant poaching by vshojo and the obvious numerical reduction in every category. I wonder if they have just internally decided that EN isn't worth it and are gonna eventually kill it by folding it into JP and then step out completely from the EN market.
I think there would be a need to get /#/ tier but maybe many of the graduated livers or general controversies just seemingly dont dent the bottom line enough and thats almost enough to keep the bean counters happy, either internal or external ones, it does seem like that to me

Has everyone forgotten what Mike Rushia did? Just had the iconic model's artist make a Very Not-Iconic Model model.

Selen could literally do a donothon and hit the quoted price in less time than it takes a Jew to kvech about the Holocaust

Id laugh if her reincarnation model is as blatant as Mike, maybe just Selen but blue

Negzana

I was predicting a week after valentines like that one guy said but now I'm thinking it will be sooner

PemAloeKenzoku

I hope she finds more joy in being back as Doki or if she decides to go somewhere else.

Fuck Niji for not appreciating her efforts and hard work, I just hope she doesn't get hit by a Zion (Only for her own mental state)

Bug Eater

Has everyone forgotten what Mike Rushia did? Just had the iconic model's artist make a Very Not-Iconic Model model.
It's still not the same :urtearingmeapart:
Honestly if she does leave I hope she just goes full doki, as much as I love her current model. Sometimes it's just better to leave the past behind.

I was predicting a week after valentines like that one guy said but now I'm thinking it will be sooner
It depends, her contract renewal date was either at the same time as Lazulight's or a couple of months after, and she would definitely not be happy without a proper goodbye. Also bear in mind that as of like 3 weeks ago in a member's post she was fully intending on staying for the whole of 2024 at the very least. If she's graduating I think she will either let her contract lapse (if it's the latter of the two possibilities mentioned earlier) or maybe try to pull a Gundou and get a last stream in, in which case it could be sooner. She would probably really enjoy that 2 week victory lap so I hope that it's the former.

A victory lap before graduation only happens if the talent and corp part on amicable terms, otherwise the corp risks the talent damaging their brand. The victory lap isn't happening, as much as people want it to.
I mean technically none of the EN graduations have been on amicable terms (at least based on how they speak about the company afterwards), it just comes down to whether they let their contracts expire naturally or not. Gundou is probably an exception in that her graduation date definitely wouldn't line up with her contract dates but she was still allowed to do a final stream.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
A victory lap before graduation only happens if the talent and corp part on amicable terms, otherwise the corp risks the talent damaging their brand. The victory lap isn't happening, as much as people want it to.

Graduation is going to be a black text on white announcement, or, at best, a short Yuri-style hostage video. I don't see how anything else is going to work for Nijisanji

Bronze

I wonder if they have just internally decided that EN isn't worth it and are gonna eventually kill it by folding it into JP and then step out completely from the EN market.
They definitely dont think its worth putting more effort or resources. Even the average idiot would have posted Pomu update about vods at most 2-3 days after the announcement. I refuse to believe a big corp with a succesful main branch can be that incompetent, so them not caring feels more logical. Which feels weird because its not the trend for JP corps. Yagoo is interested in EN and Brave also is.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
They definitely dont think its worth putting more effort or resources. Even the average idiot would have posted Pomu update about vods at most 2-3 days after the announcement. I refuse to believe a big corp with a succesful main branch can be that incompetent, so them not caring feels more logical. Which feels weird because its not the trend for JP corps. Yagoo is interested in EN and Brave also is.
But are Yagoo and Brave Group interested in YACHTS?!

GCf8tyObcAAxwKZ.jpeg

hlwldlnf

What honestly surprises me most of all is how little the company seems to care about any of this... they just... keep chugging along like nothing's wrong. And keep in mind anykara has shareholders, if I had enough stock to sit in the board I would be screaming myself hoarse about this crap. The multiple graduations of big members, the reduction in relevance, the blatant poaching by vshojo and the obvious numerical reduction in every category. I wonder if they have just internally decided that EN isn't worth it and are gonna eventually kill it by folding it into JP and then step out completely from the EN market.
If I remember correctly there was one question during the stockholder meeting anycolor held in July about AR live so we know there’s some that care about overseas stuff, plus an interview snippet in an article about how AR live went down (will need to find the English translation. And on top of that there was the Cover stockholder meeting about some stockholder asking the question about profit compared to “a certain company”.

Stockholders should know the differences between companies and if they start to lose to one (for at least anycolor, not cover because cover is in it to have a little more money to I best in their talents if I remember correctly) they might try to pivot more to save a branch. But it might be too late when they see that happening.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
If I remember correctly there was one question during the stockholder meeting anycolor held in July about AR live so we know there’s some that care about overseas stuff, plus an interview snippet in an article about how AR live went down (will need to find the English translation. And on top of that there was the Cover stockholder meeting about some stockholder asking the question about profit compared to “a certain company”.

Stockholders should know the differences between companies and if they start to lose to one (for at least anycolor, not cover because cover is in it to have a little more money to I best in their talents if I remember correctly) they might try to pivot more to save a branch. But it might be too late when they see that happening.
I personally think that Nijisanji thinks that the JP market is the more profitable one and thats why they dont care about the overseas stuff

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I personally think that Nijisanji thinks that the JP market is the more profitable one and thats why they dont care about the overseas stuff
Looking at a basic playboard skim brings up some interesting money makers, Scarle out performed long standing members like Petra and Elira, pretty much everyone besides Pomu and the Luxiem fags, Salome also earned a fuckton of money in a relatively little timeframe but she kinda isnt part of a regular release schedule

Obviously playboard only counts SC and not stream elements, but i wonder if at some point they realized their release schedule is fucking their numbers up somehow, Kunai only has 1k in SC still, Wilson has much lower than his genmates

Maybe its all meaningless to try and extrapolate some Japanese buisiness tism from something as innacurate and retarded as supachat revenue but its interesting to see the outliers and general trends among members

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
They aren't wrong.
It's shortsighted at best. Diversifying a business means the business is more resilient to issues. If an issue affects the Japanese market or Japanese Nijisanji talents so they're making less money, the English market could still be fine and be bringing in money for Nijisanji.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
It's shortsighted at best. Diversifying a business means the business is more resilient to issues. If an issue affects the Japanese market or Japanese Nijisanji talents so they're making less money, the English market could still be fine and be bringing in money for Nijisanji.
Well Riku did say he's all about the short term profit iirc

Mouse did a thing
I was watching a false's new video about pomu and Selen just now and he mentioned that both pomu and Mika talked about going back to school after

And this was mouse's new intro on her birthday

And then gunrun tweeted this tweet I saw in the main thread

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I do recall that when comparing Cover's and Anycolor's growth in terms of employees, Cover had way more staff per talent than Anycolor.

Some of that is accounted for by Cover's vanity projects (Holo Earth), of course, but I think it's pretty safe to say that on a talents per manager basis, Cover's managers are probably a bit more focussed on less talents, leading to less (emphatically not "No") fuckups.
I think selen won't want to do two weeks of streams with a graduation stream after this, same with a final "apology" stream. That just leaves the graduation with no streams, and the termination. Smartest for nijisanji is obviously the graduation route.
Ordinarily I'd agree. But given how buckbroken Selen is by her parents, her submitting to Niji's demand of a "Respectful" final stream is hardly out of the question.

Probably no two week graduation lap, though. She'd probably try to unalive herself again if this was forced.

Selen could literally do a donothon and hit the quoted price in less time than it takes a Jew to kvech about the Holocaust. I would hope Pomu does the same.
I mean, Pomu doesn't have to. Every new outfit she got got her closer to her Maid Mint look. You might as well just treat a Maid Mint redebut as a Pomu new outfit reveal. The difference is academic at best.

niggaphil

Almost a week later, Niji just announce the correction....

seriously, go fuck yourself, NijiEN. Such simple shits required almost 7~8 days of red tape

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

soap suds

Selen got the ol Stalin Special and was removed from the promo artwork at Anime Impulse it appears.

I'm going to guess they removed her from the panel artwork because she's not in it anymore. Her face is still around and fans have been taking pictures with her cutout all day. Still weird they removed her even if she's no longer participating, especially because she wasn't removed elsewhere.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
EN is really going scorched earth on my funny dragon

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I guess the question I have is when the rest of your stuff you cannot remove her due to group standees/posters, and you probably have posted public notices informing people of Selen's absence, why go through and remove her from seemingly one of the few bits of visibility she has where you CAN remove her?

Top Bottom