"Please buy our coffee, I will not be paid until we sell our coffee, and I haven't been paid in six months because we haven't sold our shitty coffee"Lia Rinkou

Nijisanji L Collection

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Vox should fund the Niji Union for shits and giggles and then only invite people he personally likes

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
A Niji EN union led by Niji EN's most reputable members.

- the biggest (Vox)
- the OG (Elira)
- the smartest (Millie)
- the Chinese representative (Enna)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

- the biggest (Vox)
- the OG (Elira)
- the smartest (Millie)
The only reason you'd try to start a union in Nijisanji is if you wanted to jump to the front of the queue of the graduation wait list.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

- the biggest (Vox)
- the OG (Elira)
- the smartest (Millie)
isnt Millie the "biggest" one in this list?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Vox should fund the Niji Union for shits and giggles and then only invite people he personally likes
:voxppinyourcoke:
YU AHE WITE FOWENAH. I WIRR MAKE A RAND FOW ARR OF NIJISANJI TO THLIVE IN.
荣耀归于习近平

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm just here to say that this thread is gay. Only because people want to come here and be between Shu's legs.
:dokiSmug:
It's like we are being birthed by shu.
...or the more likely interpretation, we are the shit that comes out of Shu whenever he has taco bell.

VSoyBoy

Sorry to interrupt your discussion about the viability of worker unions in an industry where most struggle to read past the first page of the contract.

The three new stooges are boarding the ship in about 2 hours, you decide if it looks like it's sinking or not. Tune in to confirm your rrats, maybe even form a couple more.

Speaking of rrats, the person who introduced the world to the NighttimeAudio rrat has bailed, deleting their account before they could be conclusively disproven.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Sorry to interrupt your discussion about the viability of worker unions in an industry where most struggle to read past the first page of the contract.

The three new stooges are boarding the ship in about 2 hours, you decide if it looks like it's sinking or not. Tune in to confirm your rrats, maybe even form a couple more.

Speaking of rrats, the person who introduced the world to the NighttimeAudio rrat has bailed, deleting their account before they could be conclusively disproven.

Apparntly that person published a really bad google doc, but no redditors archived it

Limkin

My only interest is in NSFW tag for the maid. But watching a stream just for that seems like too much effort when I can check twitter later
He will just be some other fucked up person who did fucked up things if Ryoma and NighttimeAudio are different people. Potato potäto

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Bug Eater

The three new stooges are boarding the ship in about 2 hours, you decide if it looks like it's sinking or not.
I am kind of curious about them (mainly the two girls) assuming it's the result of the "acting-focus" auditions - a wave dedicated to their kayfabe would probably be a refreshing change. They might end up outperforming expectations if they are good at it.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
It's like we are being birthed by shu.
...or the more likely interpretation, we are the shit that comes out of Shu whenever he has taco bell.
Edit: Nevermind. I've disturbed myself by this.

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Is the guy Magni?

edit: fucking annoying legs on the side

VSoyBoy

Is the guy Magni?

edit: fucking annoying legs on the side
No.

Also, NightTime Audios is live.

He says he's streaming to prove it's not him. I think he's crying.

Stunned But Dumb

No.

Look... I don't know the guy and haven't heard of him before any of this. This might be mean-spirited but him being next to tears while recounting the trauma of how his girlfriend accused him of being a vtuber and might not believe him when he says no is kind of funny.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
No.

I cant believe nightime audio is having his twin brother do the niji debut stream instead of him

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Edit: Nevermind. I've disturbed myself by this.
Sometimes your mind is an Enigma
No.

First time in my 6+ years of watching vtubers that i see Nijisanji fans celebrate that one of their new livers is a nobody

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The timeline didnt grace us with Niji somehow either hiring a menhera washed up homostar or a hyper BFE scammer with a deranged ex-/current(?) GF
They got lucky for once

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom