Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Punished Lurker

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Xuhle

heres the thing he read. dont see anything about work conversations being private.

e:im reminded that selen recorded vox for something blackmailish
If your going to try and bash someone maybe get the correct thing.if you actually watch he has the entire thing up on his screen hence why I found it. https://usercentrics.com/knowledge-hub/japan-act-on-protection-of-personal-privacy-appi/

Also who fucking cares if Selen recored vox both the UK and Canada are one party concent.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
sorry legal mindset. but its lawtube so why not throw him in there too.
Nonono, Andrew (LM) is certified weeb and community's chosen grooming project. No one care about others, also they're late to the party.

Xuhle

Nonono, Andrew (LM) is certified weeb and community's chosen grooming project. No one care about others, also they're late to the party.
The others won't stay anyway. At least with Andrew his in SEA and has been traveling around there for his corporate business counseling.

famous artist pipkun

Xuhle

Have a timestamp for that?

Appi 45:07- 49:19
Defamation 50:36-1:09:40
Defamation and social media 1:19:40- 1:37:58, 1:50:54-1:52:15
Privacy laws on social media 1:57:09-2:03:59
Copyright law 2:10:24-2:18:15, 2:24:35-2:30:03
Jp labour law 2:45:22-2:54:09, 2:56:08-3:00:57
Employee contract 3:08:45-3:19:27

@The Proctor this is an attempt to timestamp to skip a lot of the super chats reading, I very well might have missed some.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Proctor is live again. He's using another femboy PNG.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Proctor is live again. He's using another femboy PNG.

His avatar is even wearing a bootleg shimikaze cosplay its over

Stunned But Dumb

Proctor, just use a feet on desk asset with the programming socks. It's so Proctover at this point

famous artist pipkun

Appi 45:07- 49:19
Defamation 50:36-1:09:40
Defamation and social media 1:19:40- 1:37:58, 1:50:54-

Phone quit being a bitch

why doesnt this guy read the actual laws and statutes? hes reading an avertisement for data management, im not sering where niji is collecting personal data outside of employment.

Xuhle

why doesnt this guy read the actual laws and statutes? hes reading an avertisement for data management, im not sering where niji is collecting personal data outside of employment.
He's not able to read Japanese? I mean I'm not sure what you want him to do if he can't read it. We know translator are going to butcher it just as much.

Edit: he's able to read Korean and Thailand he said he knows very little Japanese.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Proctor, just use a feet on desk asset with the programming socks. It's so Proctover at this point
I take no responsibility for the trooning out of the site's admin.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Enna will be holding a NieR fan concert on Wednesday, a bit perplexing as I don't recall her talking about the game at all.

Anyways she's bumped up the chat requirements...
View attachment 64196
Which leads to chat wondering where are some of their regulars:
View attachment 64197

I suspect the lack of talking about it is because its hard to talk about outside of "gameplay sucks the music is awesome" will be interesting.
So I'm going to be streaming about this again tonight.

I'm curious if there's anything anyone considers extremely important to go over. I have zero interest in the 'gurrat' or anything similar to that. This shit has gotten incredibly cringe and is totally baseless. I want to focus on things we A) know for a fact, B) can reasonably speculate on, C) can decently debunk.

i just want to thank you for ignoring the friggin rrats.

niggaphil

Don't they usually announce bday merch on stream?
Based on my experiences (caused I bought Kuro merchs for my wife), they usually announce bday merch few days early to raise the hypes.

Two possible scenario:
1) This time I guess they might want to avoid shits from the fans
2) The KuroEN managements are under investigation/restructuring, and only left some skeleton crews to run limited operations

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Murray, you're missing one key fact in your analysis here - Namely that Selen/Doki's lawyers presented AnyColor the ultimatum to separate peacefully on January 26th. One month after the presumed date of her suspension. If you couple that with Sayu's document, she indicated during suspensions you are locked out of your accounts during suspension periods. Put those two points together, and it's easy to come to the conclusion those tweets were written by management.

"The presumed date of her suspension." What evidence do we have to presume her suspension started on the 26th? Again the evidence from Niji themselves argues against that.

Murry have you seen the entire thing of the apostrophes rrat it turned out to be true after all. :smugpipi::smugpipi:

Not sure what you're referring to but it was probably wrong.

How to debunk the "Japanese apostrophe" bullshit in 30 seconds or less:

- Use an English keyboard with your OS set to an English input method
- Start up a decent word processor: Word, WordPerfect, LibreOffice, Apple Pages, TextEdit, or Google Docs if you don't have any of those, and start a new document with the default settings
- Type the sentence "I'm wrong." without using any special character key combinations or other special inputs
- Note that the software - the software - converted the straight apostrophe that you typed into a curly one
- Read what you typed out loud to yourself, repeatedly

In all seriousness we know that they locked her account on the 25th do to nijisanji releasing those partial messages they showed that was the ex-liver as the reason why they took it down.

They can take down the video without locking her out of her account.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Me coming back after touching concrete and grass only to see Pipkun’s shenanigans or purposeful trolling in this website:
IMG_4055.jpeg

Xuhle

They can take down the video without locking her out of her account.
Alright fine when do you think they locked her out then cause we know she was on suspension for all of January. They would have had 6 days in december to say when.

Also even more limiting we know based off zaion doc that if you mention merch at all on anything related to your PL they suspend you. So Doki mention merch on the 25th on her PL account. Also if we want to say they hadnt locked her out on the 25th what was stopping selen from just unprivating the video after management privated it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom