"Omg stop coming! STOP COMING! They're never gonna stop!"Amiya Aranha

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Wouldn't say entire nothing as in Andrew latest stream he found a JP law that says liking a tweet is not defamatory. Quote tweets are defamatory under the same law.
Yeah, i'm catching up. But this is ongoing stream, so covering it on other stream live would be strange.

Xuhle

The tidbit about Attorney-Client privilege being practically non-existent in Japan also provided more context to Anycolor's asinine decisions.
There's probably several things in that first stream that hasn't been clipped yet that might go towards that.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The tidbit about Attorney-Client privilege being practically non-existent in Japan also provided more context to Anycolor's asinine decisions.

Have a timestamp for that?

niggaphil

So I'm going to be streaming about this again tonight.

I'm curious if there's anything anyone considers extremely important to go over. I have zero interest in the 'gurrat' or anything similar to that. This shit has gotten incredibly cringe and is totally baseless. I want to focus on things we A) know for a fact, B) can reasonably speculate on, C) can decently debunk.

Maybe the Vtuber IP issue (the roomate and the character)? It would be interesting subject to discuss is it okay/not okay to use graduated character based on specific cases happened in Japan?

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

Xuhle

Have a timestamp for that?

stream started and surprise guest appearance Gator.

Will update as i hear something relevent or something good to know.

> Japanese lawyers do not have an ethical duty of confidentiality
> An Attorney can not be asked to testify against there client in a criminal investigation, everything else they can
> Says the termination notice is a horrible practice and should only go to her lawyer.
> Talks about the JP copyright law and that autism
> Points out on the defamatory section in the first page
> Talks about the term black company and what it means, and goes into how JP business have some form of that to an extent. Makes a specific point of saying that you will do this or else, and pointing out a work visa as an example.
> JP labor laws have no empathy if your a genjin (foreigner)
> With this level of control be closer to employ under canadian law. JP law it might still be under contractor.
> Thinks it odd as well for the unequal enforcement on the graduated livers for how quickly someone got back to it. When Nijisanji who owns the ip should be able to get back to that fairly quickly.
> Goes over what HIPA and PIPETA protects. Later Gator make a note of PIPA that is even more strict on privacy then PEPETA. (Might have something of interest there but pass what what was discussed i dont know at this point. Also Hipa is only in the medical field protection nothing else.)
> Makes a point that in the termination notice that the other liver might have claims against kurosanji, because Kurosanji pointed to as the problem when it was really the management. Also how management self-reported.
> Points of how the JP lawyers clearly dont understand Canadian privacy laws.
> Gator points out that sometime later Selen found out that there was a rule to have the other livers perms as well not just the ex-livers. (Ive seen that in the god rrat a few times and dont know which image is suppose to have that. Andrew has also read the god rrat)
> Andrew "Fuck the Localizers"
> Andrew states that he did 14 hours of research, and throws a bit of shade at a certain drunk baldio who does none.
> Believes the Elira video is being done as voluntold to do it.
> The threat of doxxing is already suspicion to him as it would have been a legal document between lawyers. Does believe Doki was under more threat of doxxing rather then the liver were.
> Because there is no duty of confidentiality thinks that maybe the livers might have gotten a summary of whats in the document. This is still speculation.
> Sees that if she is chief culprit in this as another means as to why her channel was chosen out of the three, along with she was also the smallest. (Also i swear i hear her say Millie, enna, and I.)
> Doesnt think Doki would have much of a case if she came at them for just dragging there feet, but does go along with an abusive pattern of behavior.
> Can see Doki also not being one for the corpo life ether.
> Andrew is going to what he thinks at least 3 summary videos. (This is normal as he also done this as well for the disney lolsuits)
> Its actually possible to serve JP companies in Canadian courts, because they have other assets in other companies they dont want to get banned from Canada itself.
> Points out how in Western cultures its basic corporates understanding if something like this happens, shut the fuck up. Where Nijisanji doesnt have it.
> Explained briefly about Zaion as well in her termination. Andrew loves the seig zaion. :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
> Think that Vox is also a snake for claiming to be Doki friend before, and then making the video saying otherwise.
> Even trying to give Vox the benefit of the doubt that he got a summary of the documents the fact that he said thoroughly might actually make that completely wrong.
> Going to the confidentiality statement they see that nijisanji is once again self-reporting because of Vox "thoroughly reviewing the document". Though points out because they said request they are using JP standards for it instead of it being a requirement.
> Points out the there little loophole by having the liver share the information and not nijisanji, but they are still liable because while they are giving it to the liver they are acting as nijisanji agent in this.
> Eludes to the fact that if Elira was the manager and everything was centered around Elira that just bring the case to be even stronger then for the court case.
> Made a joke of how Nijisanji is taking the worst things about corpos from both the east and the west, the fuck up like with DEI and saying things that shouldnt need to be said from the west and the making everything public from the east
> Says that while morally yes the video is bad, but did Doki do something wrong no and even said if your kind of a snake you should be expecting it. Also both Canada and the UK are single party consent.
> Sees though Vox's bull of graduating with Doki in "solidarity" as to why he would do that when he is the one on top with the amount of subs.
> With how much they were saying that they saw her as there friend they find it less believable, almost to an extent of gaslighting
> Doesnt see Nijisanji dragging doki to court as that would mean having to air there dirty lanudry as well.
> Said that if this was made into a lawsuit half a million would not be out of the question for how much this would cost Doki.
> There has been efforts in the recent years for japan to tighten there confidentiality laws.
> Andrew learns of fujoshis
> Onto Riku video, instantly points out hes reading off a script after the bow. Though does say its a bold move to be doing it all in english.
> The Riku video in english but made like it was for a japanese audience, even thinks its weird that it wasnt done in japanese.
> Basically heard that were going to protect our current livers as we like to continue making money.
> Even if nji thought it was blackmail they shouldnt have rush out and told everyone then.
> The fact they thought it was blackmail and still spread it around means that it was there standard operating process. (Keep in mind and also by andrews own words any legal document is basically blackmail. Pay me rent or get evicted as an example)
> If doki was able to pull this case into Canada, WorkSafe BC could support her the entire time. And with it being a Government Agency money printer go brrrrr.
> Will make another stream for the Guy that works in comm reddit post might be earlier for him.
> Might reach out to False for more information on this. (He also might talk to Kirsche to talk about BRIDGE. we might have another Koeffenect in the making)
> Japan has quasi lawyer, lawyers that havent taken the bar and its weird entirely
> Talks about the rumored smear campaign and if it does get any of those documents we know where it came from then.
> Future stream on Anycolors past, including the lawsuits.
> Onto Doki final statement on the matter. He says that doki lawyer could have made a summary of what she sent instead to remove that her doxing info, making bullet points and other things to show what happen to her.
> Doki could not have taken this entire thing to the Canadian labor board annoymously as she would have to get involved in it.
> Got to the Nijisister copium doc, got supa that asked if nji could take doki to defamation for this. No they couldnt cause shes been tame in her response the only one whos defamed so far is niji, and there first response does not help them ether.
> Says he does not expect people to sit through the 6 hour stream. (and another 6 hour stream he did later, pain peko)
> Makes a joke of how the title is not clickbait it is actually true. its a legal nightmare.
> Sees the bad faith that the doc has, and even points out that just because you have lawyers does not mean your sueing them. Unlike a couple of 39IQ people.

Would this work? Didn't have timestamps as it was a Livestream at the time.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Would this work? Didn't have timestamps as it was a Livestream at the time.

It helps a lot, thank you very much.

Xuhle

It helps a lot, thank you very much.
Don't bother much with the second one as there not much to directly add that not speculation on 39iq.

Xuhle

Double post
So start of Andrews stream today, after his superchat reading. @famous artist pipkun hey guess what Japan has a very similar privacy protection to PEPETA, they even reference it in the law to make it that similar. Even worse the Japanese law protects privacy cross boarders.

Also Andrew has a react if pekora saying fucking monkey. I hope he uses that for @The Nousagi tomorrow when he covers wactor.
And another thing vox by showing the dm also dox doki under JP law. It's still in a Livestream so no timestamp, might have clips for it Wednesday.

Edit: later in the stream he goes over JP copyright law and something interesting o think might that the copyright law also protect moral rights, that's why JP company's need to get perms. Also those same moral right might have been the actual reason for doki getting the video, not because of the ex liver.

Note I'm paraphrasing when he end the Livestream I'll timestamp it then so others can hear Andrews exact wording.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
And yet again their failure of properly staffing management bites them in the ass. If you dedicate like 5+ talents to 1 manager, the manager won't be able to catch all the yabs and your retarded company won't figure it out until you guys see it trending on twitter several months later.

I guess Millie should have been the Queen of Spades instead of Enna.
I'm not sure how many managers other companies have, but for comparison purposes, Phase Connect apparently has a full list of staff members on their site:

They have six people specifically given the title of "manager" (so, that's a ratio of 6 managers to 27 talents, or 1 to 4.5). I'm not including non-manager positions for this, like Sakana or Papa Gorira. But then, Phase is a lot looser in the rules it enforces compared to Nijisanji. If I was running a company that was more strict with permissions and how it presented itself like Nijisanji, I'd want a smaller talent to manager ratio than what Phase has.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
In addition to @God's Strongest Dragoon's post here's the other recent one I remember. They'd go after Hina for laughing too.

Nice to see, but I was expecting more when you labeled it as a "tangent."

A Tenma-level angry swearfest would be bombastic in the scene in regards to something like this.

Xuhle

And now I know why they can't play any modded Minecraft. Mod in general are illegal.

Guess we need to ban the Jannies if we want to be Japanese :dokiSmug:

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt

I realise that they kind of have to post birthday tweets, but I expect activity to start returning to normal soon enough.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

I realise that they kind of have to post birthday tweets, but I expect activity to start returning to normal soon enough.

Uh, where's the birthday merch? Also no new birthday art.
Its pretty weird to see any vtuber not try to use their birthday as a way to make extra shekels.

Is she next?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

And she's got a birthday stream tonight.

I think things will be fine for her, given she's one of the few that's avoided being associated with the possible clique, on top of some actions that could be viewed as rebellion against it.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
I'm not sure how many managers other companies have, but for comparison purposes, Phase Connect apparently has a full list of staff members on their site:

They have six people specifically given the title of "manager" (so, that's a ratio of 6 managers to 27 talents, or 1 to 4.5). I'm not including non-manager positions for this, like Sakana or Papa Gorira. But then, Phase is a lot looser in the rules it enforces compared to Nijisanji. If I was running a company that was more strict with permissions and how it presented itself like Nijisanji, I'd want a smaller talent to manager ratio than what Phase has.
What PC does is pretty good. If Niji restructures their EN branch they ought to reveal some public-facing staff/managers to avoid any allegations of a shadow management. I'm not surprised if there's some internal MLM going on in Niji where lower performing managers are busy licking the boots of higher level managers all the way to the top.

Wonder how long she's going to keep such lengthy chat requirements. Is she anticipating the drama lasting more than 3 months?
Even if I were to be risk-adverse I would have kept it to 4 weeks at most. Any longer would risk alienating the majority of existing Aloupeeps as well as discouraging new Aloupeeps from interacting with her. Also, what's to stop a subscriber of 6 or 12 months from lashing out unless she actually goes out to hire some livechat mods (which she hasn't bothered to done so). Might as well turn off chat for future streams if she's that paranoid tbh.

Sometimes even a solitary lightbulb goes off in the brain of an NDF stormtrooper.

Archive

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

For a company that takes 98% of the sales of merch, they really have shit merch. Imagine someone suggesting dakimakura merch of Scarle, and a manager saying, "no, we're not going to do that."

Bronze

They may be scheduled tweets
Uh, where's the birthday merch? Also no new birthday art.
Its pretty weird to see any vtuber not try to use their birthday as a way to make extra shekels.

Is she next?
"You got free daki and still ask for more. Doki fans are so toxic smh" ndf probably.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
What PC does is pretty good. If Niji restructures their EN branch they ought to reveal some public-facing staff/managers to avoid any allegations of a shadow management. I'm not surprised if there's some internal MLM going on in Niji where lower performing managers are busy licking the boots of higher level managers all the way to the top.

Even if I were to be risk-adverse I would have kept it to 4 weeks at most. Any longer would risk alienating the majority of existing Aloupeeps as well as discouraging new Aloupeeps from interacting with her. Also, what's to stop a subscriber of 6 or 12 months from lashing out unless she actually goes out to hire some livechat mods (which she hasn't bothered to done so). Might as well turn off chat for future streams if she's that paranoid tbh.

Sometimes even a solitary lightbulb goes off in the brain of an NDF stormtrooper.

Archive

Don't they usually announce bday merch on stream?

Limkin

Remember the Dizzy with "5 people per manager is the optimal number". As all great quotes it is slightly out of context but still
TL;DR - She said that manager has to be a full time job and you can't cut too deep into talents pockets to pay for it. If you want more managers make more money first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom