"Explaining to Airi what nutting is while Lia is face down on the ground wheezing"Fujikura Uruka

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xuhle

So it's Monday what do we expect nijisanji to do. Release a new statement or more graduation/termination, or be smart and nothing.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Enna will be holding a NieR fan concert on Wednesday, a bit perplexing as I don't recall her talking about the game at all.

Anyways she's bumped up the chat requirements...
1708354467168.png

Which leads to chat wondering where are some of their regulars:
1708354612676.jpeg

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
So it's Monday what do we expect nijisanji to do. Release a new statement or more graduation/termination, or be smart and nothing.
I'd say Niji management has already done all they can at this point. What could be real interesting is what the livers are going to do.

frz

Bronze

Well its already tuesday there, but i don't think that's them being smart. They will lose few talents I think but we'll see if anyone gets to quit in February. If there wasn't a monthly limit, there might be one now. Unless they terminate someone
Which leads to their chat wondering where are some of their regulars:
I have no proof, but they might have dropped her. Elira's weeks old member post has a one and half year member commenting they can't support her after all that happened. Considering Selen, its not entirely out of question

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Lol, complaining about Filian collabing with Pippa. Worrying about how it would ruin her reputation and platforming Nazis. Filian, who made Hitler did nothing wrong jokes? Do these fart-smelling axe wound pus lickers even watch vtubers in the first place?

Getting back on topic, I'm betting on Niji doing the smart thing of shutting up, but the Nijisisters will ramp up the smear campaign against Doki on their own. Dark horse bet of a certain White-facing ex Niji vtuber running off to clear his own name on drama channels.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Negzana

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
She's under 50k behind Enna now

Yeah, but only 180k behind Niji EN Official...which would be the ultimate karma payout

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Do these fart-smelling axe wound pus lickers even watch vtubers in the first place?
No?
They dont watch movies, play games, read books or engage in vtubing, all they do is complain. Complaining is their goal and vtubing is just a motive for complaining. They are sad that the industry wont bow to them because its entirely consumer based, and nobody cares what they think.

Xuhle

So start of Andrews stream today, after his superchat reading. @famous artist pipkun hey guess what Japan has a very similar privacy protection to PEPETA, they even reference it in the law to make it that similar. Even worse the Japanese law protects privacy cross boarders.

Also Andrew has a react if pekora saying fucking monkey. I hope he uses that for @The Nousagi tomorrow when he covers wactor.

fortnitesmasherX

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Wonder how long she's going to keep such lengthy chat requirements. Is she anticipating the drama lasting more than 3 months?
That's how long before she graduates.
:sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
They did admit it in Selen's termination letter, and iirc only two talents period did not retweet the video. As far as that's concerned, I don't know any specific reason why if there is one, but no number of retweets indicates anything about whether or which talents had access to their accounts - at the end of the day, any idea that relies solely on what twitter interactions happened is shaky at its core becuase it now has to assume unsupported that the talents are in control at any given time.

This is why dishonesty used to be one of the worst things you could do. A liar once is a liar always, and acting like they're telling the truth is free game for you to get punked on.
Ok rrat time.
The reason Scarle didn't retweet or got skinwalked is because she changed her password without notifying anyone, so when management tried to skinwalk they got btfo'd by Twitter, it took them some time to restore control and by that moment the bomb had exploded on their faces and decided it was a Bad idea to retweet that late. Thats the reason why Scarle couldn't join her planned streams, she was locked of her accounts when management took control and then tried to suspend her.

Source: it came to me in a dreams.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
So I'm going to be streaming about this again tonight.

I'm curious if there's anything anyone considers extremely important to go over. I have zero interest in the 'gurrat' or anything similar to that. This shit has gotten incredibly cringe and is totally baseless. I want to focus on things we A) know for a fact, B) can reasonably speculate on, C) can decently debunk.

Xuhle

So I'm going to be streaming about this again tonight.

I'm curious if there's anything anyone considers extremely important to go over. I have zero interest in the 'gurrat' or anything similar to that. This shit has gotten incredibly cringe and is totally baseless. I want to focus on things we A) know for a fact, B) can reasonably speculate on, C) can decently debunk.

Was this known before or only speculated on?

Dug a bit into the god rrat mostly to see if there was any update on it, saw this in one of there sources.

Might be something if interest as we don't know the extent they have access

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Beside two lawyers who bring some details of mediocre interest (nothing that we didn't know before really), it's so silent that even rrats going extinct. NDF not getting traction. Even fucking stonks opend and closed at same price.

Xuhle

Beside two lawyers who bring some details of mediocre interest (nothing that we didn't know before really), it's so silent that even rrats going extinct. NDF not getting traction. Even fucking stonks opend and closed at same price.
Wouldn't say entire nothing as in Andrew latest stream he found a JP law that says liking a tweet is not defamatory. Quote tweets are defamatory under the same law.

fortnitesmasherX

Wouldn't say entire nothing as in Andrew latest stream he found a JP law that says liking a tweet is not defamatory.
*insert shocked Pikachu face:*

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
The tidbit about Attorney-Client privilege being practically non-existent in Japan also provided more context to Anycolor's asinine decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom