"Tentacle lives matter"Butter Cookies

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xuhle

A shareholder lawsuit in Japan? Fat chance.
Its not that bad of a chance when Nijisanji is a publicly traded company. Japan apparently has the same securities as the US, because they have to to be on the NY stock exchange apparently.

wrp

Evidently it was possible to refuse to retweet, since some of them did.
This assumes of course that they had control of their twitter accounts.
It's the genie out of the bottle. They admitted they lock talents out of their accounts and skinwalk them. You can never, ever trust a consequential tweet or retweet from a niji talent again, unless they acknowledge it on stream or do like Ren did and PL post.

Radioactive Weeb

definitely not /here/
This assumes of course that they had control of their twitter accounts.
It's the genie out of the bottle. They admitted they lock talents out of their accounts and skinwalk them. You can never, ever trust a consequential tweet or retweet from a niji talent again, unless they acknowledge it on stream or do like Ren did and PL post.
If management is willing to skinwalk on your socials and talking about it later gets you fired-- they've effectively torpedoed all plausible deniability they might have had in the first place.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Management was not quick on catching things like this (and honestly they probs only get reported from other livers, doubt they were watching anyone's stream
And yet again their failure of properly staffing management bites them in the ass. If you dedicate like 5+ talents to 1 manager, the manager won't be able to catch all the yabs and your retarded company won't figure it out until you guys see it trending on twitter several months later.
There was no defending millie she was worlds strongest backer of black companies.
I guess Millie should have been the Queen of Spades instead of Enna.
Love how they're all "I can't watch Phase Connect because of their connection to that racist Pippa."

Like holy shit if they only knew of the iceberg.
1283723843.png

chihirogumi

You can tell this trannytuber and the redditors dicksucking him didn't even watch his latest stream to rebut him because he already addressed the "he's a right wing chud, don't listen to him!" take. Just talking about of their ass because they got triggered the moment he said "anti-woke". Mental midgets.

bothyourhouses

They admitted they lock talents out of their accounts and skinwalk them.
I'm not sure they have. If that's something they do routinely, why did a random handful of talents not retweet the video?

Xuhle

I'm not sure they have. If that's something they do routinely, why did a random handful of talents not retweet the video?
Your implying the retweeted talents werent being skin walked. I dont mean the quote retweeted ones.

wrp

They did admit it in Selen's termination letter, and iirc only two talents period did not retweet the video. As far as that's concerned, I don't know any specific reason why if there is one, but no number of retweets indicates anything about whether or which talents had access to their accounts - at the end of the day, any idea that relies solely on what twitter interactions happened is shaky at its core becuase it now has to assume unsupported that the talents are in control at any given time.

This is why dishonesty used to be one of the worst things you could do. A liar once is a liar always, and acting like they're telling the truth is free game for you to get punked on.

Last edited:

bothyourhouses

Your implying the retweeted talents werent being skin walked. I dont mean the quote retweeted ones.
Either way it's the same question. Why skinwalk most but not all of the talents? It's not like they were trying to make those tweets look natural.

frz

So ruckles sound 10000 times more professional than the LegalMind dude. You can clearly tell who look at it from a lawyer perspective and someone who want to please their audience and farming superchat.
- Have asked his international lawyer friends who has experience with Japan and they all confirm that Japanese are racist and their court are biased against foreigners.
- On top of that 14k USD upper limit thing, PIPEDA isn't a lawsuit. Selen can file a complain, and if a Canadian commisioner look at the complain and like it, they can summon Nijisanji for answer, which Nijisanji can just ignore. They can raid Nijisanji's office in Canada for documents implicating Nijisanji, but Nijisanji headquarter is in JP.
- Even if Selen somehow won that 14k$, Nijisanji can just ignore the ruling and not even pay, which then Selen have to take the ruling to a japanese court to force them to pay it.
So after finishing most the video I have come to the conclusion:
Canada is literally a country of cucks, they put all these big words into their laws but they can't do shit to foreign corpros railing their citizen inside their very home. Maybe Canada's court will even apologize to Nijisanji for wasting their time to complete the stereotype.
Literally @MerelyTourist's dream country

Xuhle

So after finishing most the video I have come to the conclusion:
Canada is literally a country of cucks, they put all these big words into their laws but they can't do shit to foreign corpros railing their citizen inside their very home. Maybe Canada's court will even apologize to Nijisanji for wasting their time to complete the stereotype.
Literally @MerelyTourist's dream country
So typical canada then.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Firebomb Canada. It's too cold and there are too many Mosquitos there anyway

Someone needs to grab the free cocaine they got up there first tho

Godfuckingdamnit

The focus seems to be on Doki suing Niji or vice versa, but maybe she can sue specific people? Namely sue Elira, Enna or Millie personally for damages related to the bullying.
Elira said she Millie and Enna were named specifically in the document (still can’t believe how retarded she is to do this), possibly by IRL name unless Elira was just completely lying about being scared of doxing.

Rrat: Elira fled to Japan to avoid Doki suing her.

Xuhle

The focus seems to be on Doki suing Niji or vice versa, but maybe she can sue specific people? Namely sue Elira, Enna or Millie personally for damages related to the bullying.
Elira said she Millie and Enna were named specifically in the document (still can’t believe how retarded she is to do this), possibly by IRL name unless Elira was just completely lying about being scared of doxing.

There names were in the doc but they irl info was not, the doc niji gave them was likely the same doc doki gave the lawyers.

Edit: how funny would this be if it turned out to be true as i believe we think hex is very much a sexpest.
image.png

frz

How do you prove damage related to bullying?
In the first case, employee suing employee due workplace harrassment isn't a think. Not exactly BC, but Ontario Canada workplace harassment being talk about it in length here
Q: I’m being harassed at work – can I sue?
A:
Ontario’s Occupational Health and Safety Act requires employers to have policies addressing workplace violence and harassment. Employees can report harassment to their employer, and an employer who becomes aware of violence or harassment has an obligation to act, even if there is no formal complaint.
Q: What options does an employee have if their employer’s response is unsatisfactory or if the harassment continues?
A: The courts in Ontario do not hear harassment complaints. You cannot bring a lawsuit on the basis of being harassed at work, subject to extreme circumstances like intentional infliction of mental distress.
COUNTRY OF CUCKS

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Useful information from Runkle's video:
  • Even under Canadian law, she could still be an independent contractor. The question is ambiguous enough that the fight about it could cost tens of thousands of dollars.
  • The relevant Canadian privacy laws would limit her damages at $20k Canadian (~$14k US).
  • If Selen sued or reported Nijisanji using Canadian privacy laws, she could probably have the public documents redact her identity.
  • Even if Nijisanji got investigated and found to have violated Canadian laws, they can just ignore it. It wouldn't stop them from hiring more independent contractors in Canada because if all they're doing is paying money to some random person in Canada, there isn't anything for Canada to confiscate (since the money sent belongs to that person, not Nijisanji).
So ruckles sound 10000 times more professional than the LegalMind dude. You can clearly tell who look at it from a lawyer perspective and someone who want to please their audience and farming superchat.
Im like one hour in so far will keep updating my comment:
- Unless their contract were drafted by someone who got pay 8$/hours, Selen/Niji contract likely have clause stating that they can terminate Selen as they please and that all contract dispute must be done using japanese law/in a japanese court. Unless selen can find a loophole that can null the entire contract, it will be handled in a Japan court.
- Have asked his international lawyer friends who has experience with Japan and they all confirm that Japanese are racist and their court are biased against foreigners.
- On top of that 14k USD thing PIPEDA isn't a lawsuit. Selen can file a complain, and if a Canadian commisioner can look at the complain and if they like it, they can summon Nijisanji for answer, which Nijisanji can just ignore. They can raid Nijisanji's office in Canada for documents implicating Nijisanji, which they have none.
- Selen can't claim damage since she's profitting so much right now. Any damage she claim are minimal.
- Even if Selen somehow won that 14k$, Nijisanji can just ignore the ruling and not even pay, which then Selen have to take the ruling to a japanese court to force them to pay it.
- Vice versa, Doki's asset are in Canada, if Nijisanji want money out of Doki, they will have to bring it to Canada. Damage are hard to claim when it is resulted in their own actions.
- That being said Riku can go full evil and pull a SLAPP suit to look good in Japanese media. "See we sue her, we are in the right, Selen is a shit human being" same way they handled Roa case. Doesn't matter if they lose the case eventually. They still fuck over Selen's life for years over some minor changes to them while appear to look good.
Apparently the $20k limit is not a hard limit but it's unlikely for a privacy case to give more than that.
https://old.reddit.com/r/Nijisanji/...ry_of_the_stream_from_ian_runkle_the/kr36ljj/
Runkle here: It's not a "hard maximum", but it's where the cases tend to top out. So it's not like a legal cap, but also, she's very unlikely to get more than that over privacy issues.

wrp

An employer who becomes aware of violence or harassment has an obligation to act
You cannot bring a lawsuit on the basis of being harassed at work
So an employer has no obligation to act then, because there is no consequence whatsoever for not acting

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Edit: how funny would this be if it turned out to be true as i believe we think hex is very much a sexpest.
image.png
That's a fine bit of reverse psychology by the sisters to make 4chan and TVA like Elira.

Xuhle

That's a fine bit of reverse psychology by the sisters to make 4chan and TVA like Elira.
I'm more in favor of elira and Co being super sjw so I cant image they bully Yugo for that. This would just be funny if true though cause it the least likely we would expect I would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom