"Did you know jews did 9/11"Nyanners

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Last edited:

frz

So an employer has no obligation to act then, because there is no consequence whatsoever for not acting
You can go read yourself, but honestly I don't really understand what the fuck are they on about. Canada managed to fag-gicize the English language and they lost me at "emerging tort of harassment" like it's some kind of erection.
Apparently some employee won $300,000 in damage here over defamation, harassment, assault & invasion of privacy
HOWEVER, selen is a contractor, not a salaried employee, same laws may not apply to her and she doesnt have a salary to base damage claims off. The fact that she made more money in 1 month as dokibird than 2 years as selen tatsuki will also fuck over her claims of damage.
Now that you have summoned the insider. I'd rather this full on schizo rrat being analyzed

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
There names were in the doc but they irl info was not, the doc niji gave them was likely the same doc doki gave the lawyers.

Edit: how funny would this be if it turned out to be true as i believe we think hex is very much a sexpest.
image.png
THATSBULLSHIT.jpg

The idea of Hex being the most sound people of the bunch is already retarded itself but also, super funny if real

wrp

There names were in the doc but they irl info was not, the doc niji gave them was likely the same doc doki gave the lawyers.

Edit: how funny would this be if it turned out to be true as i believe we think hex is very much a sexpest.
image.png
Proctor, soon: "I hate vermintide less than I hate Elira"

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

wrp

God gives his spergiest slapfights to his most retarded Nijisisters

OG thread archive

A rough awakening awaits them when they find out that Nijisisters aren't as numerous as they think and they won't outnumber people with common sense that shine light on their bullshit.

A

So, two extremely funny things here:
1) To start actually writing notes, you have to get a high enough score by rating them. Not only does it take a good while for a given rating to count towards the score, and most of the time they never count at all because they don't get enough ratings, but if you disagree with the crowd too much, you will get points subtracted. TL;DR, she's got a long fucking way to go before she starts writing.

2) These are the "unbiased and neutral" notes she's referring to; they're the only ones rated not helpful. There's another note that hasn't been rated either way yet, but it just says the document falsely claims Selen said she was bullied by talent.
(NNN = Note Not Needed, usually is responding to another specific note)
1708333812809.png

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Love how they're all "I can't watch Phase Connect because of their connection to that racist Pippa."

Like holy shit if they only knew of the iceberg.
Who would even be "reddit approved" in Phase? They don't want a bunch of reddit freaks to deal with cancelling them everytime the say something. Even some of the more chill ones in Phase get up in arms about woke shit. Any time Airi see's the bodytype instead of gender shit she goes off on a tangent. Hell, Hina's fucking out simply for being a Pippa fan herself.

Edit: Of course any tranny talking about Pippa has to bring up Hogwarts Legacy and Pikamee's harassment using the fact that it wasn't the reason she graduated to downplay the harassment she received.

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

God's Strongest Dragoon

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Last edited:

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
You can go read yourself, but honestly I don't really understand what the fuck are they on about. Canada managed to fag-gicize the English language and they lost me at "emerging tort of harassment" like it's some kind of erection.
Apparently some employee won $300,000 in damage here over defamation, harassment, assault & invasion of privacy
HOWEVER, selen is a contractor, not a salaried employee, same laws may not apply to her and she doesnt have a salary to base damage claims off. The fact that she made more money in 1 month as dokibird than 2 years as selen tatsuki will also fuck over her claims of damage.

Now that you have summoned the insider. I'd rather this full on schizo rrat being analyzed
I will say while I wasn't sure about @GIGACHUD 's rrat that he shared. This one could hold some proof. If you recall in my last post about nijisanji I talked about livers mods. Atleast from what I was told some of the now graduated livers that they had to clamp down on their 'mod servers' and Niji made livers leave their mod discords because before they graduated they were sharing too much info to their "mods". This also lead to a lot of livers getting restrictions on what they could say/post on PL accounts and possible monitoring on their nijisanji discord accounts.

I don't think this rrat holds incredible credibility at all, but it is a possibility it could just be a disgruntled mod since Niji treats the unpaid mods like super shit.

Edit: while I do feel like the clique ratts in general have some basis. I feel like it's kind of dumb to try and expand the scope when I personally think the ones named in the document are probably the actual problem causers.

Apologies if this is all over the place. I am a bit under the weather!

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Americans are proving themselves to be bigger cucks for not annexing canada. Queen is fucking dead, nobody is going to save them. Burn their constitution and laws designed specifically to fuck over an individual!!!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
They did admit it in Selen's termination letter

This is misinformation that keeps getting repeated as if it was true, but it is not. The termination notice clearly states there was an unknown period of time between the publishing of Last Cup of Coffee and when Selen was blocked out of her accounts, during which they were trying to encourage Selen, both directly and through her emergency contact, to tweet management's like on her own. It does not state that they took control of the accounts immediately after the video was published and it does not state that they made any tweets. If that period of time between Coffee and when they took over the accounts was as short as a week, then Selen would have had access to the Twitter account for long enough to make both post-Christmas tweets. I'm not able to attach the relevant page of the termination notice to this post since the image is apparently too large but you can see it on the tweet embedded below, on the second page of the notice.

If you bring up the goddamn apostrophes I will hunt you down.

Xuhle

This is misinformation that keeps getting repeated as if it was true, but it is not. The termination notice clearly states there was an unknown period of time between the publishing of Last Cup of Coffee and when Selen was blocked out of her accounts, during which they were trying to encourage Selen, both directly and through her emergency contact, to tweet management's like on her own. It does not state that they took control of the accounts immediately after the video was published and it does not state that they made any tweets. If that period of time between Coffee and when they took over the accounts was as short as a week, then Selen would have had access to the Twitter account for long enough to make both post-Christmas tweets. I'm not able to attach the relevant page of the termination notice to this post since the image is apparently too large but you can see it on the tweet embedded below, on the second page of the notice.

Murry have you seen the entire thing of the apostrophes rrat it turned out to be true after all. :smugpipi::smugpipi:

In all seriousness we know that they locked her account on the 25th do to nijisanji releasing those partial messages they showed that was the ex-liver as the reason why they took it down. And if you read between the lines on the there last one in the screenshots they are saying they locked her out of her account on twitter as well after she had already made her post saying management privated the video.

Edit: Also if its brought up that no one would be working on christmas thats why it took so long. That is mostly wrong Christmas in japan is more along the lines of valantines day for us, it is a romance holiday and not a bank holiday.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Murray, you're missing one key fact in your analysis here - Namely that Selen/Doki's lawyers presented AnyColor the ultimatum to separate peacefully on January 26th. One month after the presumed date of her suspension. If you couple that with Sayu's document, she indicated during suspensions you are locked out of your accounts during suspension periods. Put those two points together, and it's easy to come to the conclusion those tweets were written by management.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
How brain damaged you need to be, to think that vtuber community as a whole embraces even first three parts of whatever the fuck the current alphabet crap is? Unicorns hate males and even at the slightest hint of maybe their pure waifu not immediately turning into a stone at the sight of a man go absolute apeshit. Same with fujos but in reverse. Unicorns and fujos also have deep seeted hatred towards each other and think their obsession is pure degeneracy and you will go to hell for liking it, and against unity-bros who are trying to advocate how girls should totally stream together with guys and flirting is fine too.
because they are still the VOCAL --->Minority<---- these people are idiots don't get me wrong but deciding that unicorns and fujos don't count is a fair assessment just like how we don't consider retarded online death threats as real death threats.
FUCK. Did it again. @The Proctor

Edit: Posted in the wrong thread again, since people seem confused. I'm tagging Proctor because it's annoying that we can't delete our posts in this forum.
you can click report on your own posts it get's the attention of all the jannies to delete it.
I'm not sure they have. If that's something they do routinely, why did a random handful of talents not retweet the video?
I suspect it's because they lack the management to get to everyone it's that simple. That or the favoritism of certain talents goes further then we think and the nepotalents are either #1 not forced to tweet things or Horrid Though #2 are under even stricter watch and given how blacksanji works I fear it might be the latter.
So after finishing most the video I have come to the conclusion:
Canada is literally a country of cucks, they put all these big words into their laws but they can't do shit to foreign corpros railing their citizen inside their very home. Maybe Canada's court will even apologize to Nijisanji for wasting their time to complete the stereotype.
Literally @MerelyTourist's dream country
Canadas laws are no more or less fucked then any other country except maybe Scotland got a bunch of British colony's who broke away from the isles denounced the queen (despite the majority of lawmakers still being loyalists) who arbitrarily adopted much of America' and France's legal systems while making their own special exceptions.

It's a bit merde innit.

Xuhle

They are debunking the nijisister revised rrat.

Edit: and Andrew is doing yet another stream on doki stuff.

Last edited:

VSoyBoy

Just to add to this again, Kuro is currently doing an IRL stream in JP going through a Zoo. He had a fan come up, really nice and no yab actually. The fan handed him a card with some kind words and drawings, one side had Mysta, one had Kuro. The fan and Kuro made sure not to show the Mysta side. Kuro stops to read some things on the Mysta side, calls Mysta his "Stalker" (Since he keeps appearing in his react andy streams probably). Again you'd have to be brainless not to make the connection, and I think if it was any more than an IP issue (not being able to show the Avatar), he and the other Graduates would be a lot more scared to even mention anything surrounding their past activities.

Edit: Another fan came up, Japanese this time, doesn't speak a word of english, looks like she's about to break down. She has a phone case of the stalker. Kuro: "I can't say the name of the stalker chat, but you know him."
If anyone wants to see the two girls cream themselves over a slightly overweight half Filipino boy, here you go.

Also has him reading the Mysta side and not doing a great job of hiding the artwork.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Most retarded you say?
They're now making stuff up because they wanna be victims so bad.

A

That whole thread is hilarious to read

Damn imagine being upset cause you can't buy their tenth millionth acrylic stand merch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom