"Imagine if you thought I was dead so you flushed me down the toilet only for me to be not dead and gain freedom only to be immediately died to seagulls once washed up on a beach front"Dizzy Dokuro

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
If Rosemi tweeted she was taking a break it'll be a while before the Rosebuds get worried enough to ask questions
Her last schedule.

Her last tweet was on the 5th

Does Rosemi still have the rights to her Tsunderia character, Ria? Phase has already had two invaders from Tsunderia who both openly reference their original characters, even if they're radically different in appearance. Why not a third?
She graduated as Ria and I guess she didn't want to keep the rights/model for Ria because after graduating she went to stream full time as her indie persona Fuzuki Miki.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I’ve seen the screenshot of Dizzy’s maro where it’s speculated to be submitted by Rosemi. What was the consensus here, if it was discussed?
That's the efforpost that porean did the other day
OK guys, i had a revelation, after my 3rd hour of "Dizzy Hypno" half remembered old rrats combined with new ones, as after the Dokibird situation people have been analysing every possible angle to find out who is a part of the "Elira cabal". And recently this has started to affect Rosemi who I like quite a bit. And so I've decided to pre-emptively change public opinion of her, and how do you do that on The TVA Forums? You create a positive bond to a Phase Connect talent! And so here is my rrat;

ROSEMI MADE SLUGMA/DIZZY STREAM AGAIN​

The Evidence​

It should start at 1:07:46 if not go there yourselves

So in this OOC stream Dizzy read the marshmallow that made her go back to Vtubing. I'll post it inside this spoiler for you to read at your leisure:
I'll go through it in four points that i think makes a case for this being from Rosemi. Also, due to this involving these two's history in Tsunderia i recommend you read my post about said company: (SHILLING LIKE A VILLAIN)

That Dizzy joined as an invader with her previously being Slugma a known factor means that this censorship is not due to her wanting to keep her PL a secret, but rather because the writer addressed her by her Nom-de-Meat, something only someone close would do, but someone not close enough to message via phone or private E-mail, someone you worked with and helped leave a turbulent workplace perhaps?

As Ria Kirihime left quite suddenly, with seemingly short notice, and joining a different bigger JP corp right afterwards, communication might not have been possible, especially as Slugma was both Vtuber and Manager for a rival corpo, and recent events have show the ruthlessness that Ria's new employers has to any sign of disloyalty.

The dire financial straits of Tsunderia are quite clear in hindsight, and as this Maro was sent late 2022 when it was becoming clear that it was all gonna come tumbling down, It seems likely that an old acquaintance would reminisce about old and bad times, no? Ria's spot after graduating was quickly filled by Miori Celesta, a good choice, but refilling a depleted generation is a controversial move and the one who's place has been taken might just feel a little underappreciated. And Tsunquest certainly were a troubled generation what with them later graduating en masse, with fellow Tsunquest alumni Matsuro Meru later complaining about the very different contracts regarding payment, something that might have been echoed in this maro.

Slugma being overworked and carrying Tsunderias at best non-existent, at worst destructive management is well known by now, and Fellow Ex-tsun Ember Amane has also expressed similar sentiments about Slugma being the rock upon which the Talents rested.

And I must insist you watch Dizzy's VOD, since we here are in the business of overanalysis, i think my fellow armchair-psychologists will agree after watching the the emotionality of Dizzy's reading is not something that would be triggered by a letter form any old viewer, no this must be from someone of some import!

I hope you enjoyed reading this rrat as much as i enjoyed writing it
:rratsareWinning:

Xuhle

just videos on the reation of the termination and EN video. Supa chat is completely cut out as well.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Wouldn't we still need the spider for that?

Tbh If Rosemi Lovelock of all people is going to join, Fishman shouldnt be a cheapskate. She can have her IP. Just create a new one.
forgot Ami was also Tsun please forgive.
I’ve seen the screenshot of Dizzy’s maro where it’s speculated to be submitted by Rosemi. What was the consensus here, if it was discussed?
It's actually a decent Ratt we have soft confirmation they keep in contact too id say it's all but confirmed tbh.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Looks like Enna went nuclear about her content get leaked:

For someone that’s under fire and whose branch is imploding, she sure isn’t beating the bully allegations by talking with that disparaging tone of voice. Sounds like we need to fall in line huh?

I admit I’ve found her to be entertaining for the past year or so but if you see someone reacting like that IRL my brother that is a walking and glowing red flag.

Would be in her best interests to show some humility before all goodwill evaporates from under her feet.

Tubedude

Would be in her best interests to show some humility before all goodwill evaporates from under her feet.
That is kinda already long gone for the suspected clique members.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I dont see why not. IIRC with the way Tsunderia fell apart everyone got their character IP as collateral, in absence of money
She was long gone before Tsunderia went under. It's unlikely she has rights to her character.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
She was long gone before Tsunderia went under. It's unlikely she has rights to her character.

Perhaps, but the same was the case for Slugma, and she's retained that.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
That all said, I do recall some tempus fans not liking that his suspension was announced and saying so here on this forum. If I remembered who, I'd just ask but Vesties how'd you feel about it?
I was a bit pissed that after about a month there was 0 communication about Magni and Vesper and I made a meme Missing Child On Milk Carton image about Vesper few days later the notice of them graduating came out. There had always been rrats about them just not wanting to renew their contract and it was well known that Vesper was not too happy with management and the whole game perms issue.

Overall his first suspension was a bit of a "what the fuck" and he cleared it up by naming getting very aggressive with manager.

We don't talk enough about how catastrophically dumb the reason for taking down the MV since it contained characters that AnyColor is the sole & singular own of.
I have a theory about this.

Since graduated members still have fans in the company they have to make sure that what they are getting included in doesn't paint them in a negative light that might piss off the remaining fandom. Its not more of a copyright thing and more of a "we have to make sure we don't piss people off" thing. That said it probably should be a simple check that doesn't take more than 5 minutes. Knowing JP bureaucracy is retarded, they probably have to get an ok from several different departments including the character artist's, and legal.

fipet11842

Have some OC.
amberlamps.jpg

PS: Fuck flips.

fortnitesmasherX

To answer the questions about Rosemi, she made a members post 5 days ago. So she was last available right before Elira's stream.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-17-14-11-20-782~3.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-17-14-11-20-782~3.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 125

Xuhle

Dont know if this is true, and probably is from the crazy nijisister. But apparently the simps were so mad they are trying to disbarr andrew, who is in tialand not america.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
From what Doki said, there were about 4k people in her member stream.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Kotoka effectively on a streaming hiatus due to an unspecified medical condition. She’s only streamed twice recently, once on the day of Selen’s termination and the other one 5 days ago.

Archive

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

I've seen some crazy sister copium takes so far but this one is definitely up there god damn

Seoleim

I've seen some crazy sister copium takes so far but this one is definitely up there god damn
This has to be some sarcastic meme. Hololive is so toxic because everyone appears happy? And the people who got fired didn't blast the company?

Radioactive Weeb

definitely not /here/

"Their talents don't complain. They must be unhappy."
pankonfusion.png

Tubedude

>Holo girls can't complain
Half the reasoning behind Holo next graduation theories are due to complaints various members have voiced at various points and time. Sisters' best and brightest aren't have a good showing.

Stunned But Dumb

I say this as a certified chicken lover, but bro all Kiara does is complain lmao. Especially about management.

Remember the time she played Uno with Pomu, Nina, and Rosemi and started dunking on the game and the publisher really hard since its dogwater and the nijis had to just awkwardly sit there and say nothing?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Yeah lets forget that Mikeneko wanted Cover to change the wording of her termination because she never "leaked" something according to her and Cover had to answer that with a :"NO"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom