"When will you learn that your actions have consequences REEEEEE"Pipkin Pippa

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Just started watching this Nux reaction to the stream, Doki response, and Riku apology will update as interesting info comes up but he opened with a banger

His contacts tell him there is a civil war inside niji those defending the company and those defending Doki

He talked about how he refuses to leak proof unless to defend himself and only comments on stuff that is public and segued into Scarle hearting that comment as evidence to the civil war whether he is personally privy to the sides is unknown he just says "a lot are for and against Niji"

Why do you watch so many dramanigs, they have nothing of substance to say, reading this thread is enough to be informed on the situation and then some.
I enjoy clip reactions and the opinions of creators I enjoy or find entertaining
Also watching a video or a stream is a helluva lot easier than reading 100+ pages

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
(...) and became a Vox fan.

You have my sympy. I'm sorry your male oshi is shit.
Putting out there the possibility the 3 tards might dox Doki’s details due to how spiteful they seem to be at the moment.

Hoping for the best but be prepared for the worst.
Oh I wish they go Full Retard. If Nijisanji is doing all this to Doki, imagine what they would do to those three shitstains actively sinking the company more.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Also watching a video or a stream is a helluva lot easier than reading 100+ pages
Sounds like a skill issue to me.

Limkin

Lol. Who doesn't have a folder they never touch with 10+ years old photos and videos of their friends being an embarassment to themselves. And this is worse than test recording you forgot to delete
They look like they’re about to kiss each other while staring in front of the camaera.
It would be really fucked up if someone commissions Selen x Doki fanart. So horrible it shouldn't be posted anywhere, certainly not in places others can easily see

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I'm a little disappointed Doki didn't provide us with any more milk, and very saddened by the news she attempted twice, but I understand and respect her desire to move on and stop the cycle of drama and fighting. I hope she remains mentally and physically strong, and most of all, happy. I also hope her parents might reflect on their own treatment of her after seeing what she's gone through. Finally, I hope Nijisanji and Riku fucking die.

Are you a woman? :confusedshuba:
Are you black? :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Pump the brakes there chief. :smugselen: It's mostly a joke, just some personal seething that petite/flat-chested body types get lumped in with actual children when it comes to animated/illustrated characters.

Personal theory is that they will shut the fuck up as much as they can and then in 4 years or whenever EN vtubing finally loses relevancy everyone in the "clique" will reveal countless twitlongers and lolsuits against each other

DYRBI

In 4 years it will turn out Elira has a 6 year old child fathered by Riku and everything then becomes clear.

Most of these people better hope they have done decent investments over the past two years or atleast have the Walmart applications handy
Or Tesco, in Vox's case
Theres always OnlyFans too

I was going to say that I don't think any of them are good enough looking for onlyfans and then I realized that actually that's irrelevant.

Kept the "Dragoon" name and essentially designs
Openly threw shade regarding her oshi mark
(So basically saying everything she built up is hers no matter what)
Literally every Apex stream (I know many don't watch these though)
Any party game if she can screw you over she'll do so

But in the terms of Scheduling a slander party ontop of your return stream scheduled long before it? She doesn't do that.

Fuck Niji
Fuck Niji
>Apex
Mario Party should come with 4 switchblades in the case for the amount of backstabbing it promotes. Other party games are no less shadow war inciting.

In a year or two you'll be able to buy her OnlyFans for the price of a cheeseburger.

In a few years you'll be able to buy her behind a McDonald's dumpster and slap her around a little too, between her getting high and trading for a burger.

It will likely get worse for her.

I know a Harvey's that'll serve her needs. :dokiSmug:

Vox better assume that any calls with coworkers are now being recorded (where legal, even illegal), because why would you trust him now.

Easiest way to deflect ever having to deal with Vox ever again, first thing you say is "For posterity and transparency, I am recording this conversation".

what i hate about this is grifters and fucking tourists milking this shit till kingdom come

my fucking god NDF and them both need to burn in the deepest pits of whatever is the equivalent of hell on their respective religions

Nah, I hope they all go to christian Hell regardless of their personal religious beliefs, they don't deserve that level of respect.

This shit went up by 4 pages by the time I caught up, I can only imagine how much worse it'll be by tomorrow.

GenericName11

He talked about how he refuses to leak proof unless to defend himself and only comments on stuff that is public and segued into Scarle hearting that comment as evidence to the civil war whether he is personally privy to the sides is unknown he just says "a lot are for and against Niji"
Seems like something that would be so hard to catch him lying about at best. That said, the mental image of the dug trenches with flags of Doki and Riku on either end is funny.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Month later:

The Full Story of Selen Tatsuki's Termination - NIJISANJI's Worst Disaster pt26.4​

Depressed Nousagi

Ben Lurkin

So, as long as nothing else pops up, I wonder what's next for them? Assuming everyone does the smart thing, puts down the gloves and walks away to do their own thing, what does NijiEN do now? Is there any growth for them after this? How long are chats going to be road blocked with "You must be subscribed for xx days to chat?" Can an entire branch be radioactive? I've seen sub numbers take massive hits, but recover overtime, like the fine brothers (I think?), so can they crawl back? The show must go on, you have to stream sooner or later, but nothing would feel normal after this. JP is and will be fine, stock numbers can recover, but so much of the talents work ride on goodwill from fans and the community, so I wonder what's next for them. It's only February...

I know the answers you may be thinking are "who cares" and "screw them" and I'll admit, I feel the same way too. I'm kind of checked out of Niji. I sincerely am asking though as I don't understand the YT algo as well as some of you might. What's the benefit of staying or even joining NIjiEN at this point unless you simply want to coax or footstool after a year?

Happy Valentine's Day everyone
They're always gonna have a couple hundred fans that stick with them no matter what, and a couple thousands that have no clue what's going on. (add a 0 or two to those numbers, I keep forgetting we're talking 500k average. Got too used to looking at 50ks as big successes)
I think a lot of talents are waiting their turn to graduate (it seems it has to be one per month at most, unless it's a special case maybe) or just laying low and waiting for the dust to settle and for management to tell them what they're gonna do to be better, to then decide whether to stay or go.
I think graduating to voice support for Doki/shit talk the company is too risky, it won't guarantee success or safety more than just staying in niji.
Realistically, nijiEn will wither but not die, staying in life support, getting very little events and collabs. The chat will be pretty restricted and dead for a while, and they'll probably all stream less often for a bit.
The best they can hope for is to be like NijiJP, where they keep pumping out livers who sort of stream whenever they feel to a dedicated but smaller fanbase, except for a couple of particularly prolific ones. (I guess that was already nijiEn, I'm just saying the scale will be a lot smaller, i.e. take that 0 back, and any working with brands/people outside of niji is hard to imagine.)
I'd bet every new gen is no name indies who stay for a year to build a fanbase they can translate to their own project (and maybe some of them stay because it's easier), that's the only real use you could get out of niji as a talent.

Limkin

They can round up Elira, Vox, Enna and Millie, say that every rrat about them is true, they are the most despicable people in the universe and announce termination immediately, and still lose reputation. People who already hate Niji will simply have more fuel for "this company will do literally anything, even sacrificing the livers who were willing to defend them, to avoid having any kind of accountability". And people who are their fans will simply go "yeah, sure, you just went to internet to pick convenient scapegoats and ruined their lives". The hole is way too fucking deep to get out of there

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
They can round up Elira, Vox, Enna and Millie, say that every rrat about them is true, they are the most despicable people in the universe and announce termination immediately, and still lose reputation. People who already hate Niji will simply have more fuel for "this company will do literally anything, even sacrificing the livers who were willing to defend them, to avoid having any kind of accountability". And people who are their fans will simply go "yeah, sure, you just went to internet to pick convenient scapegoats and ruined their lives". The hole is way too fucking deep to get out of there
the best part is that the hole can still go deeper and im absolutely chubbed to see how far this will go

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Why do you watch so many dramanigs, they have nothing of substance to say, reading this thread is enough to be informed on the situation and then some.
yeah they even take shit posted here and dont credit no bodh

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Haven't watched still watching Nux but here is Koe

Dear God, this gringo went full mexican because of the TOTAL RETARD WAR.

Putting out there the possibility the 3 tards might dox Doki’s details due to how spiteful they seem to be at the moment.

Hoping for the best but be prepared for the worst.
They won't but they might pull a Zaion and leak it to the sisters at NYFCO.

Xuhle

1707933247825277.jpg

Thoughts? Like most of 4chan probably some stretching at least.

Edit: link to the tread.
https://boards.4chan.org/vt/thread/69028861

Last edited:

Username Generator

Early Adopter
I was hoping and coping that Enna wouldn't be involved much more in this, now it turns out she likely was the assistant of an actual clique leader
:pikameefuck:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I think graduating to voice support for Doki/shit talk the company is too risky, it won't guarantee success or safety more than just staying in niji.
Not graduating, not this ritual dance. For most, to salvage reputation they'll have to outright declare "this is my last stream/post on this account, i'm leaving this shithole, support Doki". Staying is slow death with prospects of flipping burgers.

jarpoks

100 pages alone in this thread:thisisFine:

do we have a list somewhere that lists liver who simply retweet elira's tweet vs liver who qrt-ed elira's tweet? it just dawned on me what if the cliques are the ones who qrt-ed, and the the rest are dragged along to keep the crabs in the bucket?

Limkin

With Pomu announcing internally her leave in advance, and Selen being put on a shitlist for over a year, they wouldn't get collabs despite being popular. First because it takes a lot of time between initial agreement and release, potentially pushing it past the graduation date and making it very difficult to properly regulate payments. Second is obvious in itself. Depending on who approached who for collaboration there is a lot of politics involved. If settling for unpopular member, you don't need to pay as much for IP. When negotiation for a popular one, company may shove in some no name to get essentially free promotion. And Enna is actually very popular, despite not being well liked here.

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
1707933247825277.jpg

At this point, the amount of rats that suddenly became true or atleast possible is outstanding, i'd believe almost anything schizos saw on their dreams

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
1707933247825277.jpg

How do people even last 2 minutes on that site? While I can kinda get the idea, the amount of mental gymnastics is amazing.

Bronze

100 pages alone in this thread:thisisFine:

do we have a list somewhere that lists liver who simply retweet elira's tweet vs liver who qrt-ed elira's tweet? it just dawned on me what if the cliques are the ones who qrt-ed, and the the rest are dragged along to keep the crabs in the bucket?
There is an image that has all(allegedly) qrt's and retweets but i couldn't find it. I saw it on twitter but its probably on vt as well. Dont remember if its put here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom