"I'm not giving some fucking idiot bastard landlords my money anymore. No. Fuck you so much in the ass. I hate you. Go fuck yourself"Takanashi Kiara

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Believe its speculated to be Ren zotto.
Why do we think it would be Ren??

Oh...

foto_no_exif (9).jpg

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Doki continues to grow as much as I want

...IN SUBSCRIBER numbers, in subscriber numbers!
She's had enough Brosnaning already.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Ok i caught up on everything and let me tell ya, people will jump on anything.

I like Doki, I became a member to her since she came back (the only other member i am part of is Watame) but this is just dumb, Doki is winning on the court of public opinion, and while this may be the last statement before letting go or leaving it to her lawyer (which so far sounds he is as retarded as Ty Beard) i can see how this comes up as manipulative to some, my dad cried in front of me frfr, and also i didn't try once i tried twice frfr.

To be totally clear, i believe her, but if the public shit-flinging is going to keep going, she better start showing some hard receipts or pubic perception is gonna go against her, there's a limit to what gossipers will tolerate before they turn on you.
You took 1 paragraph of her statement and ran with it. Fuck off. She is done with all the drama. Fuck the public opinion let her play some games and have a good time.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

I like Doki, I became a member to her since she came back (the only other member i am part of is Watame) but this is just dumb, Doki is winning on the court of public opinion, and while this may be the last statement before letting go or leaving it to her lawyer (which so far sounds he is as retarded as Ty Beard) i can see how this comes up as manipulative to some, my dad cried in front of me frfr, and also i didn't try once i tried twice frfr.

To be totally clear, i believe her, but if the public shit-flinging is going to keep going, she better start showing some hard receipts or pubic perception is gonna go against her, there's a limit to what gossipers will tolerate before they turn on you.
I understand what you're getting at, but you aren't taking into account the whole situation. Only Niji is getting caught out with contradictory statements, only Niji is going on the attack, from the termination reasoning to the subsequent statements and 'mean girls' stream. Doki has most people's trust and she's only really put out two significant statements and that's it. People aren't going to ask for her medical bills just for that, especially when Niji keeps allowing her to have more credibility with each misstep and statement that proves some other rrat to be true. I would agree with your sentiment if there was just simply a he said/she said with no other info, but that is not the case here.

Stunned But Dumb

Can NijiEn just shut down already so everyone can move on to the next drama?
Nah, January is Rushia's Month. February is Niji-month. Gotta wait until March. I have a theory that Proctor's curse has spread to the site itself and the Asylum Awards were a prophecy of things to come. Through out the year, everyone who won one of those negative awards are going to prove exactly why they won.

Also, Doki didn't play Arkham Asylum like she wanted to because of this :pippasadl:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
They look like they’re about to kiss each other while staring in front of the camaera.
you know visualizing that while bitch incarnate elira is in the cuckchair is fucking funny

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
...IN SUBSCRIBER numbers, in subscriber numbers!
She's had enough Brosnaning already.
My bad I left out "my respect" on accident

Last edited:

GenericName11

17 pages in 9 hours, Proctor really needs to stop sleeping.

edit: wait TWICE!?

Last edited:

Bronze

Vox can forget about that friendship now because its dead. In fact all three can burn in hell. Sure Elira might have a reason that she was forced to do it, but her second attempt isnt just a number. It means she regretted surviving the first one. And that's unforgivable in my opinion. Either we see the evidence that they are coerced, or they are total scum for me.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
:NinaWave:Jannie Post:NinaWave:

I haven't caught up but I've received NUMEROUS messages about people borderline glowing in here. For the love of god stop, so i don't have to slap the shit out of anyone. By the time I catch up shit had better start calming down or I'll be starting to warn and temp ban people to cool off.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

Well I mean there's her hospital picture and the fact that kurosanji and multiple talents have flat out said she was in the hospital. Which was also part of what made her out the attempts in the first place? I dunno if you want her to drop legal identifying documents from her stay or what but there's really not a lot refuting her claims here.
The only real issue on her end currently is the legal team doing something rushed that was fucking dumb. Virtually nothing else shown or given is against her. The woman's spent a part of basically every stream since coming back trying to get the fuck out of the situation and tardmanaged corp keeps clawing at her to drag it out.

As an aside if the whole inner company war thing IS true, what's that basically leave so far? Scarle, Ren, and potentially Rosemi are the ones who would be rallied against the company then? Pretty sure most everyone else already did their pr suck off, Rosemi retweeted some shit but that's the bare minimum compared to the tractors everyone else is excavating with.
Edit:
Fulgar so far has made non-statements iirc. Aster is just kinda weird, though the leak with him and Scarle might be a thing to make them both look like asshats. And I guess Luca's pretty mia?

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
I understand what you're getting at, but you aren't taking into account the whole situation. Only Niji is getting caught out with contradictory statements, only Niji is going on the attack, from the termination reasoning to the subsequent statements and 'mean girls' stream. Doki has most people's trust and she's only really put out two significant statements and that's it. People aren't going to ask for her medical bills just for that, especially when Niji keeps allowing her to have more credibility with each misstep and statement that proves some other rrat to be true. I would agree with your sentiment if there was just simply a he said/she said with no other info, but that is not the case here.
Ok let me clarify some more.

I do believe what she is saying, she seems shaken by everything and i believe in the people that support her, Her reactions are genuine to me.
I also believe Elira is a retarded fucker leader of a clique of mean girls because she resembles people I know IRL that are clique queens (believe me, theater is filled to the brim of people like this).

doki wants to bury the hatchet at least publicly and let lawyers do their work as it is supposed to be, that's why she is not releasing anything to the masses.

However Niji management sans Elira, are too petty and too used to things going their way that they're not gonna take the peace offering, they're gonna continue their character assassination and try to harass her on any way possible 'till doki backs down to what they believe is "her place".

Public perception is a bitch everyone wants a fight where the underdog wins, but that's the catch, there has to be a fight to start with, and Doki while commendable on taking the high road, is not giving any spectacle. the greater part of the public is gonna start questioning their alliances if she doesn't at least refute the claims Niji is gonna throw, and this will be the end of her if it happens.

Doki, get some receipts in order, just to defend yourself, this is gonna get a looooooooooot harder before it becomes easier.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Also, Doki didn't play Arkham Asylum like she wanted to because of this
The real crime of Elira's video. Robbed us fans of Neopets and Arkham Asylum kino streams. I just want to see Doki beat up people as Batman.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
17 pages in 9 hours, Proctor really needs to stop sleeping.
I think most users are scared of sleeping right now because they dont want to backread 20+ pages ( not even counting the general thread, etc ) afterwards.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
However Niji management sans Elira, are too petty and too used to things going their way that they're not gonna take the peace offering, they're gonna continue their character assassination and try to harass her on any way possible 'till doki backs down to what they believe is "her place".

Public perception is a bitch everyone wants a fight where the underdog wins, but that's the catch, there has to be a fight to start with, and Doki while commendable on taking the high road, is not giving any spectacle. the greater part of the public is gonna start questioning their alliances if she doesn't at least refute the claims Niji is gonna throw, and this will be the end of her if it happens.

Doki, get some receipts in order, just to defend yourself, this is gonna get a looooooooooot harder before it becomes easier.
You're acting as if this isnt her default or she hasnt prepared for it ever since the allegations of the termination, which she would be retarded if she didnt, but i believe her statements so far have shown that she is well aware of this.
Now compound that with the Elira video, and i heavily doubt she is not at all prepared for further autism from the company, she has even shown today some proactive-ness in being willing to talk about things the video got wrong, i doubt we'll see the direct reciepts, so you just have to take her word that she has em, but i doubt she is retarded enough to not have them at this point, even with her exntension of that laurel branch of just wanting to drop that subject, i doubt she would back down too quick if something heavy were to come from Niji

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Seeing Elira outed as a Judas is waaaaaaay worse than seeing her graduate or get terminated.
In a year or two you'll be able to buy her OnlyFans for the price of a cheeseburger.

In a few years you'll be able to buy her [-redacted-] behind a McDonald's dumpster and slap her around a little too, between her getting high and trading [-redacted-] for a burger.

It will likely get worse for her.

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH: :sinktheyacht:

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I think most users are scared of sleeping right now because they dont want to backread 20+ pages ( not even counting the general thread, etc ) afterwards.
I'm turning into Kirsche with all of these tabs. My desire for drama requires me to be constantly reading 9 different threads at any given time.

Xuhle

:NinaWave:Jannie Post:NinaWave:

I haven't caught up but I've received NUMEROUS messages about people borderline glowing in here. For the love of god stop, so i don't have to slap the shit out of anyone. By the time I catch up shit had better start calming down or I'll be starting to warn and temp ban people to cool off.
Suggestion we need a glowy react.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom