"Remember to wash your Pip-penis chat"Pipkin Pippa

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I hadn't commented on this topic because this time it really hurt. I don't talk much here, but for those who have seen the times that I do, you may have noticed that I am attracted to passionate people. Vox, Vesper, Ruze... etc. My relationship with vtubers began with Nijisanji and Vox, although I knew what they were from the days of Kizuka AI, by then I only knew her, I didn't know if there were more, her content didn't interest me much and the videos that had subtitles were in English and I didn't know English at the time so I ignored it and didn't think about it again until I met Luxiem two months after their debut and became a Vox fan. I stopped watching Nijisanji a while ago because I didn't like the fanbase I saw it attracted and because they interacted a lot with them it made me uncomfortable, but I continued following Vox because I liked his passion, which I think is the only good thing about him since he is a big manbaby in the rest of things. When Elira made the stream I didn't see it live, but I woke up with their names trending on Twitter, I felt a little fear when I saw Vox name and then I came here and saw what had happened and the blow was hard. Rationally I know that they are just entertainers and that I shouldn't take things so personally, but I don't have the wishiful thinking of the nijisistister to protect me from reality, so in the end it did hurt. I don't know if I have bad taste or bad luck, but damn...
I think if anyone discovered that the oshi they had respected could act so coldly and stupidly towards someone who was supposed to be their friend, they would feel awful, too.

Honestly, I was even surprised by Vox. I thought he was an idiot and doomed to be devoured by his insane fans, but otherwise thought he was okay. He was one of the last ones I expected to take the position he did against Doki.

Weirdo Level 3

They have a "live chat" too where people leave messages such as...
View attachment 63834
Ngl, if there's anything I learned from watching Internet Historian, it's that anonymous posts online that will be shown to an audience are a bad fucking idea, especially if there's a group that have "personal" reasons to mess it up.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
TBH tame considering that everything gets deleted pronto.
Anons really lost their powers

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

jarpoks

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
-It's her fanbase, and her name for them.
-It's her choice and her mark. She was the one streaming. Not a company.
-Are you really upset she shit talked and bantered in games as a character that was portrayed as the toxic gamer from the start?

To the heart of the matter, Yes. Everything she built up is in fact hers. God knows niji wasn't exactly throwing out support to her considering every project she seemed to pull off tended to have 'out of her own pocket' attached to it with seemingly awful returns.

You are welcome to shitpost to an extent but at least put more effort into it. :away:
I don't recall being upset about anything? My point is it's part of her charm and who she is, she's not one to actually try to harm someone else like Niji is doing.
El Miguel De La Gato says Hello
This is kind of a unique situation when you think about it, there's some people with too much sunken cost that she kind of will always survive. Elira didn't have the past strength and only has the present, so she certainly won't capture the same lightning in a bottle.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
No one:
Not a single soul:
Famous Artist Pipkun: Now, let me tell you why ANYCOLOUR is completely in the right about everything.

Xuhle

The Rratarded Alt

I don't recall being upset about anything? My point is it's part of her charm and who she is, she's not one to actually try to harm someone else like Niji is doing.
Yeah, Selen is absolutely a petty person. Just not in the "fuck you, I will end your fucking career", but in the "I will survive despite you and make sure you know" way. She definitely threw some shade at Nijisanji the company's way in yesterday's stream and it was great.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
If ANYCOLOR is a bomb, then I hope it will be like a firework that will explode and settle everything. Instead of burning slowly like leaking gasoline, consuming attention that doesn't belong here.nijisanji is not my main oshi, I only pay attention to these things because of a few talent of them. But even that took a lot of my energy.

At the same time, I also spread information on domestic forums and participated in quarrels. Honestly, it was very painful. It reminds me that I started paying attention to VTB problaly just because I was afraid of interacting with different people.Obviously it wasn't supposed to happen this way, and nijisanji screwed it up:pomuStare:
Our chinese tard is growing up. I'm so proud :gurasemperfi::gurasemperfi::gurasemperfi:.

What if the video on Elira's channel was the Livers going rogue? Then the follow-up Tweet by NijiEN Twitter and Riku video were damage control to Elira's mess they made? I just realized NijiEN twitter didn't retweet Elira's Tweet about the video. What if the Livers blitzed management after they learned about the document?
It's possible. I mean they timed it right as Doki was about to do her Neopets stream. This shit is so freaking dark now, her calling out the high school treatment. My God, this shit is a high school drama! Fucking hell!

Once again the billion dollar company out-schizos the BPD hoe with an asian upbringing
Only in clown world!

If the Livers actually went against management, they might actually just scorch-earth EN and dissolve the branch and fire a bunch of people.
Riku after his video:
Whew! That was hard, speaking in English. Hopefully that'll calm everyone's tits. Wait, what? Elira Vox and Ike did WHAT!?!?!?
:Mumei-REE::Mumei-REE::Mumei-REE:

i fucking swear if this pathetic excuse of a cumrag is one
DO IT FLIP!!!

WTF IS THIS!!!!!!!!!!

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
I Will try to catch up were i left before going to sleep but did i miss something i see everyone streaming for blood and i AM lost

Xuhle

Yeah, Selen is absolutely a petty person. Just not in the "fuck you, I will end your fucking career", but in the "I will survive despite you and make sure you know" way. She definitely threw some shade at Nijisanji the company's way in yesterday's stream and it was great.
Honestly we're using the wrong words. Doki is petty, kurosanji and clique are just spiteful.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Screenshot_20240214-113832_Chrome.jpg

:NOWWELAUGH:

grenskul

Spergin' in the rain
There was no signed legal agreement. Pack it up, losers. @famous artist pipkun was right
It doesn't say that at all. It has neutral language.
Cause that's what you do when talking about a subject under NDA.
You know that both parties talking about an NDA subject in public can void it right?

The Rratarded Alt

It doesn't say that at all. It has neutral language.
Cause that's what you do when talking about a subject under NDA.
You know that both parties talking about an NDA subject in public can void it right?
Nah, @famous artist pipkun already won, dude. It's Dokover

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Yes you can, least on android there's a big option.
On mine you can't

Also my respect for Doki continues to grow. as much as I want her bullies to get what's coming to them
I highly respect she's a much better person than that
Maybe a difference between YouTube Studio (which Scarle would use) and normal ass "someone responded to you" Youtube app, then? Scarle based back on the menu?

I stand corrected

Last edited:

Limkin

Would be funny if the doc started with "By continuing to read this you agree to not disclose information presented in it" and they just went "Mi notto andastando nohr kare", or the importance of implications was lost in translation because someone was too ESL and is now getting their ass grilled over this

The Rratarded Alt

On mine you can't
Maybe a difference between YouTube Studio (which Scarle would use) and normal ass "someone responded to you" Youtube app, then? Scarle based back on the menu?

Bronze

I Will try to catch up were i left before going to sleep but did i miss something i see everyone streaming for blood and i AM lost
She attemped twice. few weeks after her hospital visit she tried again. She also essentially said niji lawyers ghosted her and talents(the trio) are lying

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love

Part of me wonders if Elira and her clique bullied Doki because she outshine Elira despite Elira being one of the first KurosanjiEN talents and despite everything Elira did to become the heart of Kurosanji, it was Doki who became the heart and pillar of Kurosanji and become one of the most universally love vtubers.

Damn.... Elira literally did an Artia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom