Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Doki continues to show how much she wants to keep as much as she can private and how much she wants to move on from this publically, but Niji has forcefully dragged her into this whole thing becoming a public spectacle. At this point, prominent drama/commentary figures outside of vtubing have picked up on this. She clearly doesn't want to be the face of Niji's downfall. She just wants to do what she always wanted to do and stream, have fun, and create events.

I know her parents were shit to her in the past and may still not be great parents, but seeing their daughter attempt suicide twice that close together and seeing what she's been having to go through would make any parent with some sort of heart break down. Absolutely horrifying.

It's getting tiring keeping up with all this shit. Can't imagine how bad it's all been for her. Those dipshits at Niji need to start keeping this shit behind-scenes so they stop making things worse for her and themselves. Just let the woman stream and play her games, man.
:fishmandispair:

Limkin

It's really dumb If Niji (or Fulgur) thought that just because Scarle's announcement was posted on his PL then everyone will assume it must be right. Company still has massive influence on his life with plenty of methods to force him to do so. Nothing that anyone still affiliated with them says should be taken at face value, regardless if positive or negative. Positive - likely company forced them. Negative - they already finished all legal procedures with graduation and are looking to create a good impression for future indie career

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
If Nijisanji doesn't issue a formal apology for their treatment of her, they're doomed. It's that simple. They now have a woman claiming she tried to kill herself due to the stress they inflicted on her, not once but TWICE.

This is company-destroying. Anyone who willingly stays aboard this sinking ship and toes the party line is doomed. There's no coming back from this.

Again, even if Dokibird is somehow lying about all this the best PR move would still be an abject, grovelling apology and total retraction of all claims/threats/etc.
Everytime you sleep Doki tries to off herself.

We've been Blaming Nijisan when the real villain was @The Proctor all along!

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Fuck I didnt expect dokis lawyer to be that retarded tbh but here we are,
STILL some of that shit gotta be illegal
While I'd love to see Doki burn the company to the ground, her lawyer is probably thinking that the money isn't worth it for the amount of stress it would put on a girl that just tried to kill herself.
View attachment 63799
Scarle membership post is indeed real. This has already been spoken about earlier but I figured it'd be nice to have a screenshot from an inmate. Screenshot is my own. Hopefully the membership stream tomorrow says something of worth.

Still incredibly confused over the Fulgur situation though. The plot just gets thicker and thicker and now you have a fucking War and Peace length story.
I do find it strange how this is a members only post. Why wouldn't she post it to twitter?

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Kept the "Dragoon" name and essentially designs
Openly threw shade regarding her oshi mark
(So basically saying everything she built up is hers no matter what)
Literally every Apex stream (I know many don't watch these though)
Any party game if she can screw you over she'll do so

But in the terms of Scheduling a slander party ontop of your return stream scheduled long before it? She doesn't do that.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

But in the terms of Scheduling a slander party ontop of your return stream scheduled long before it? She doesn't do that.
turns out you're the petty one. "its petty to win vidya games" lol

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

Early Adopter

that shit isnt petty thats either justified or funny. Also apex stuff isnt that bad compared to what other people do

elira literally making a 15 minute stream during dokis neopets is petty cause that was uncalled for and also led to her company losing 200 mil overnight. All to get back at attempted suicide victim

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Come on, MarinЪ and Zen are too surface-level!

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
It always comes back to trying to guess who @randomtranny is doesn't it? :whatastory:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
It always comes back to trying to guess who @randomtranny is doesn't it? :whatastory:
We need to actually have fun sometimes. Especially now. We need more trnnies to guess.
p.s.: i don't like this autoreplace! it fucks nuance.

Xuhle

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom