"I hope my holes are big enough"Amiya Aranha

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Im not calling it a 1000IQ move, but even with the lawyer fuckup of sending that document with no strings attatched, they still got Niji to tie their own noose and then jump when that Elira statement was posted, to the point where Doki refuted what was said there, and implied she had evidence to back that up

Now, they could still be retarded and this was a mistake, but it was a mistake that Niji somehow bit and blasted their penis with a shotgun, especially in the court of public opinion, which will probably be what matters if no further legal action is sought
depends whats in the doc and if the formerly 2 billion usd company is going files lawsuits for the shit inside. This has all the markings of a vendetta and i believe someone in niji is taking it personally, so i can see a jap defamation/whatever the fuck lawsuit for the damages selen is causing the stock.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Haven't watched still watching Nux but here is Koe

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Vox better assume that any calls with coworkers are now being recorded (where legal, even illegal), because why would you trust him now.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
what i hate about this is grifters and fucking tourists milking this shit till kingdom come

my fucking god NDF and them both need to burn in the deepest pits of whatever is the equivalent of hell on their respective religions

Stunned But Dumb

So, as long as nothing else pops up, I wonder what's next for them? Assuming everyone does the smart thing, puts down the gloves and walks away to do their own thing, what does NijiEN do now? Is there any growth for them after this? How long are chats going to be road blocked with "You must be subscribed for xx days to chat?" Can an entire branch be radioactive? I've seen sub numbers take massive hits, but recover overtime, like the fine brothers (I think?), so can they crawl back? The show must go on, you have to stream sooner or later, but nothing would feel normal after this. JP is and will be fine, stock numbers can recover, but so much of the talents work ride on goodwill from fans and the community, so I wonder what's next for them. It's only February...

I know the answers you may be thinking are "who cares" and "screw them" and I'll admit, I feel the same way too. I'm kind of checked out of Niji. I sincerely am asking though as I don't understand the YT algo as well as some of you might. What's the benefit of staying or even joining NIjiEN at this point unless you simply want to coax or footstool after a year?

Happy Valentine's Day everyone

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
what i hate about this is grifters and fucking tourists milking this shit till kingdom come

my fucking god NDF and them both need to burn in the deepest pits of whatever is the equivalent of hell on their respective religions
Seething about grifters and nijifags being retarded is almost as retarded as them, go have some balut and take a chill pill my flip

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Putting out there the possibility the 3 tards might dox Doki’s details due to how spiteful they seem to be at the moment.

Hoping for the best but be prepared for the worst.

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
You're acting as if this isnt her default or she hasnt prepared for it ever since the allegations of the termination, which she would be retarded if she didnt, but i believe her statements so far have shown that she is well aware of this.
Now compound that with the Elira video, and i heavily doubt she is not at all prepared for further autism from the company, she has even shown today some proactive-ness in being willing to talk about things the video got wrong, i doubt we'll see the direct reciepts, so you just have to take her word that she has em, but i doubt she is retarded enough to not have them at this point, even with her exntension of that laurel branch of just wanting to drop that subject, i doubt she would back down too quick if something heavy were to come from Niji
Maybe I am too used to dealing with shit like Shitty management and mean girls, you don't win by playing the nice guy, believe me, I tried and that only got me a boot to my ass and a trip to the therapist.
I didn't go as far as Doki and try to an hero myself but I was depressed as fuck for a long time.
So now I deal on nuclear solutions and scorched earth only when it comes to shitstains like them, to me this has worked and I have receipts upon receipts when dealing with shitty people, seeing Doki deal so naively with the situation is a bit jarring, a deja vu of some sorts where you know how this ends and it gets on my nerves a bit.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Ok let me clarify some more.

I do believe what she is saying, she seems shaken by everything and i believe in the people that support her, Her reactions are genuine to me.
I also believe Elira is a retarded fucker leader of a clique of mean girls because she resembles people I know IRL that are clique queens (believe me, theater is filled to the brim of people like this).

doki wants to bury the hatchet at least publicly and let lawyers do their work as it is supposed to be, that's why she is not releasing anything to the masses.

However Niji management sans Elira, are too petty and too used to things going their way that they're not gonna take the peace offering, they're gonna continue their character assassination and try to harass her on any way possible 'till doki backs down to what they believe is "her place".

Public perception is a bitch everyone wants a fight where the underdog wins, but that's the catch, there has to be a fight to start with, and Doki while commendable on taking the high road, is not giving any spectacle. the greater part of the public is gonna start questioning their alliances if she doesn't at least refute the claims Niji is gonna throw, and this will be the end of her if it happens.

Doki, get some receipts in order, just to defend yourself, this is gonna get a looooooooooot harder before it becomes easier.
I'm not questioning your loyalty man. It doesn't matter to me if you believe her or not. I'm refuting the portion of your comments that suggest she absolutely must be producing receipts for the people to see. Niji is proving her correct with every statement they make themselves. If she's worried about a court battle or settlement then she needs to keep this stuff close to her chest for now. Niji is the only untrustworthy party at this time and they will stay that way as long as she doesn't over play her hand. There's a chance that some of her info might be outdated or provably wrong in and of itself. No reason to risk it at this time.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Maybe I am too used to dealing with shit like Shitty management and mean girls, you don't win by playing the nice guy, believe me, I tried and that only got me a boot to my ass and a trip to the therapist.
I didn't go as far as Doki and try to an hero myself but I was depressed as fuck for a long time.
So now I deal on nuclear solutions and scorched earth only when it comes to shitstains like them, to me this has worked and I have receipts upon receipts when dealing with shitty people, seeing Doki deal so naively with the situation is a bit jarring, a deja vu of some sorts where you know how this ends and it gets on my nerves a bit.
Scale back on your personal feelings and just see that Doki seemingly has been building a case or is atleast supported enough to respond to certain accusations, but keep in mind she is extending that olive branch not to concede but to move on and continue with her career, they already destroyed a bit of it by terminating her like they did, although she is rebuilding it back

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
stop having haachama as your pfp, I thought I went schizo because I didn't remember posting that, before realising that user is not me
You say that as if a Haachama avatar shouldn't go hand in hand with schizophrenia.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
She doesn't need to be airing the dirty laundry. With the threat of potential litigation looming, that is the last thing she wants to be doing.

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
Scale back on your personal feelings and just see that Doki seemingly has been building a case or is atleast supported enough to respond to certain accusations, but keep in mind she is extending that olive branch not to concede but to move on and continue with her career, they already destroyed a bit of it by terminating her like they did, although she is rebuilding it back
i think i'm gonna go take some fresh air and eat my breakfast before i come back, waking up to +19 pages and reading people scream for murder first thing in the morning is not good for my mental health.
I'm not questioning your loyalty man. It doesn't matter to me if you believe her or not. I'm refuting the portion of your comments that suggest she absolutely must be producing receipts for the people to see. Niji is proving her correct with every statement they make themselves. If she's worried about a court battle or settlement then she needs to keep this stuff close to her chest for now. Niji is the only untrustworthy party at this time and they will stay that way as long as she doesn't over play her hand. There's a chance that some of her info might be outdated or provably wrong in and of itself. No reason to risk it at this time.
the schizo in me took over this early in the morning, sorry.
She doesn't need to be airing the dirty laundry. If this goes to litigation, that is the last thing she wants.
it's good shit when the law gets involved and you're not in a third world country that screws you over just by existing i guess. i do agree that if she is getting counsel by a lawyer it's best to follow it, i have never got to litigation before.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Why do you watch so many dramanigs, they have nothing of substance to say, reading this thread is enough to be informed on the situation and then some.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Why do you watch so many dramanigs, they have nothing of substance to say, reading this thread is enough to be informed on the situation and then some.
I see this from people and I laugh because all I can think of is "Where do you think we are?"
You aren't wrong, I just find it funny.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Xuhle

Charles, and kirshe has been the only ones to actually offer something more. Rather then the company is shit done end of story

MostlyALurker777

Lol, of course.

Archive

Archive

Only now learning that "Milord" is a cringe-as-fuck nickname for him, but given how people like this have been acting, it's still pretty damn funny.

oh god I that makes me want to vomit

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

At what point was Nijisanji ever a shining beacon of a vtubing company? Bullying accusations have riddled their reputation for aslong as I remember. And I admit that Hololive has made some shitty decisions. But usually, those were decisions made when they were pushed into a corner and had to make a flinch decision. Aloe's doxxing and hate campaign leading up to her debut, and the Taiwan incident. Cutting ties with Rushia wasn't necessarily a bad decision, and there's nothing to go on for Mel so that could lean one way or the other. But I don't think there were any serious accusations of it being a black company.

Nijisanji had an entire month to somehow figure something out, and this was in their cancer-addled mind the best way to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom