"I have an ass. It is canon"Kaneko Lumi

Minato Aqua Graduation Doomposting Thread

Aqua's farewell messages translated New

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
Translation of all of Aqua's farewell messages to the JP members,

the EN members,

and the ID members. (Timestamped at 12:29.)

Lamy's reaction:
[Archive]
Lamy said (Google GL):
___
A troublesome drunk old man...?

Anya's reaction:
[Archive]
Anya said (Google GL):
___
I'm glad I was able to make so many memories in such a short period of time, such as the recent Holo ARK and my first collaboration, the Asobi Encyclopedia.

I have always admired you and will continue to do so! ⚓🩷

Roboco's reaction:
[Archive]
Roboco said (Google GL):
___
I don't know what it feels like to graduate...
Let's meet again someday, Aqua.

It's not goodbye yet though! ! ! ! Right!!! ;;

Noel's reaction:
[Archive]
Noel said (Google GL):
___
Dry curry that Akutan has always said she loves.
Actually, that recipe isn't available on the internet, but it's an adaptation of something the leader learned from her student days...!
It actually contains grated bell peppers and carrots, making it very nutritious. 💯

hope you can eat it again someday...Akutan...

Koyori's reaction:
[Archive]
Koyori said (Google GL):
___
Koyomo, I like the unique replies that Akua-senpai gives me.
I felt like you were being awkward. (lol)
That's why I was so happy when she linked arms with me.
Although I didn't have many opportunities to interact with her, each and every one is a very precious memory that makes me think, "That's what happened," and I feel her huge presence.
See you tomorrow!

AZKi's reaction:
[Archive]
AZKi said (Google GL):
___
Good morning AZKi ☀ It's Akutan's graduation day... I read your Minecraft letter yesterday ✉️😢
AZKi also wanted to become friends with you sooner!
But... the fact that we were able to become friends in the very end is also a precious memory!
I'll be cheering for today's graduation concert with all my might!!!

Elizabeth's reaction with a drawing.
[Archive]

Gigi did make a doodle of Aqua.
[Archive]
Iroha's reaction:

Aqua's message to Shion and her reaction.

Aqua's message to Towa.
[Archive]

Aqua's message to future hololive members.

EDIT: Added the reactions of AZKi and Elizabeth.
EDIT 2: Added Iroha's reaction.

Last edited:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Look what popped up in my recommended. May her IQ lowering music still remain a classic.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
The YouTube algorithm recommended this classic to me again:

I miss her already.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Shion and Aqua's cute backstage interaction during the graduation got animated.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
As a neat bonus to wrap up the "How does Subaru feel" arc, I thought I'd bring up the cover she posted the other day. It was of "Wasurete Yaranai" aka "Never Forget":

I still don't think Subaru's cover from earlier this year was about Aqua and instead, had some funny coincidences happen around it. This one though? I absolutely believe she made it as her answer to Aqua's decision. This song played during the last episode of Bocchi the Rock, which if you somehow don't know is an anime about an introverted, super shy girl aiming to make friends and become a musician. As soon as the show aired, the entire fanbase, along with the Holo girls and eventually Aqua herself, agreed that they're basically the same person. It became a fun meme for a while:
2fbbbe9ccbc8574a0d821db389b3c0d4.jpg

From the time her graduation got announced to the very last day, there was one thing Aqua repeated the most. She would say it both to the fans and to the other Holo girls: That was to never forget her. Keep her in your thoughts, think of her when you see stuff like a maid or the colors pink/blue, keep her merch safe, etc. As long as you remember her, she will never die. And what's the title of this song? The chorus is simple but says a lot:
Everyone talks about the "springtime of life"
And I'm just not cut out for that
Yet I know that this moment, which will never come again,
is rich with evanescence
I will never forget, ever
So many times before I die someday...
I'll laugh thinking about what it was like

One of Aqua's biggest sentiments was the desire to not be forgotten. She said "Please don't forget me" and Subaru used this cover to say "Of course I won't." The JP subatomos seem to think the same and the comments have been full of love for both girls. That said, it's still a rrat at the end of the day. Subaru won't be saying anything else on the matter so there's no actual guarantee and I could just be schizo'ing like usual. But stuff like this is what warms the heart up so I'll happily believe in it
:pomuLove:

Also since it was never posted, look at this picture Aqua took of her cat a bit ago:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Also since it was never posted, look at this picture Aqua took of her cat a bit ago:

As long as she has this cat, she'll always be reminded of the reason she has this cat, at least.

The reason being Okayu's kitten bullying Aqua into getting her own cat.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
As a neat bonus to wrap up the "How does Subaru feel" arc, I thought I'd bring up the cover she posted the other day. It was of "Wasurete Yaranai" aka "Never Forget":

I still don't think Subaru's cover from earlier this year was about Aqua and instead, had some funny coincidences happen around it. This one though? I absolutely believe she made it as her answer to Aqua's decision. This song played during the last episode of Bocchi the Rock, which if you somehow don't know is an anime about an introverted, super shy girl aiming to make friends and become a musician. As soon as the show aired, the entire fanbase, along with the Holo girls and eventually Aqua herself, agreed that they're basically the same person. It became a fun meme for a while:
View attachment 77748

From the time her graduation got announced to the very last day, there was one thing Aqua repeated the most. She would say it both to the fans and to the other Holo girls: That was to never forget her. Keep her in your thoughts, think of her when you see stuff like a maid or the colors pink/blue, keep her merch safe, etc. As long as you remember her, she will never die. And what's the title of this song? The chorus is simple but says a lot:

One of Aqua's biggest sentiments was the desire to not be forgotten. She said "Please don't forget me" and Subaru used this cover to say "Of course I won't." The JP subatomos seem to think the same and the comments have been full of love for both girls. That said, it's still a rrat at the end of the day. Subaru won't be saying anything else on the matter so there's no actual guarantee and I could just be schizo'ing like usual. But stuff like this is what warms the heart up so I'll happily believe in it
:pomuLove:

Might be a rrat, but it's one of the nicest and most wholesome rrats I've ever seen, so I choose to believe it.
:BijouBijou:

I can definitely believe Subaru would do something like this. I can definitely see her doing something sweet like this without ever explicitly stating the reasoning for it. And if it is true, then damn. Really went above-and-beyond to send out her message. Such a kind soul she has. Beautiful way to wrap-up what was a worrisome arc for a while.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
This song played during the last episode of Bocchi the Rock, which if you somehow don't know is an anime about an introverted, super shy girl aiming to make friends and become a musician. As soon as the show aired, the entire fanbase, along with the Holo girls and eventually Aqua herself, agreed that they're basically the same person. It became a fun meme for a while:
2fbbbe9ccbc8574a0d821db389b3c0d4.jpg
They were basically the same person once upon a time, but the thing is, by the time that show aired, Aqua wasn't Bocchi anymore. I remember back when she could barely speak to the other Hololive members, aside from Shion, Marine, and a few others, but she's made so many friends since then: Nene, UmiSea, StartEnd, Pekora, and so many others.

I haven't watched the show. Does Bocchi make lots of friends by the end? I hope so. Aqua did.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
It's nice and wholesome that Marine still hangs out with our beloved onion. She seems to be doing well on her own.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
After her streaming marathon with a stupid number of covers and her graduation live at the end, I imagine Aqua is currently engaging in a one to three months long vacation.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

After her streaming marathon with a stupid number of covers and her graduation live at the end, I imagine Aqua is currently engaging in a one to three months long vacation.
Minus the incredible number of signatures she has to do, lol.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

RiverBear

She's just waiting out the non-compete to expire before she shows up in VShojo

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

She had one final surprise to go. It's hard to believe there were ever rrats saying that they hated each other :kroheart:
237420942.jpeg

93257842.jpeg

298952.jpeg

27318491.jpeg

Hopefully her arm hasn't fallen off from all the signatures she's had to do :BijouBijou:

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
She also showed more signs of life on her fanbox.
No idea whats inside tho

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
She also showed more signs of life on her fanbox.
No idea whats inside tho
26316.png

26317.png

There was also a picture of the bouquet she got from the Holo girls and staff, but I won't post it. It's good to know she'll be taking it easy, definitely deserved after everything she did.

Top Bottom