"Eminem is a wigger!"Komachi Panko

Minato Aqua Graduation Doomposting Thread

Negzana

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
You guys saw that? You saw how many of her friends came to sing with her? How many people were watching this stream? A few years ago, this woman considered herself a loner who was terrible at talking to people and just wanted to stay in her room all day. But today, dozens of comrades and hundreds of thousands of fans came to show their love and support for her because she fucking deserved it. This was someone who continually pushed past her boundaries, whether it was in social situations, dealing with antis, all the games she was godlike at and especially her path as an idol.

She inspired millions by being herself and not giving up when most other people would have. It was a long journey that certainly wasn't easy. It had its painful moments and its joyful ones, but being able to witness it, being able to witness her and what she became over the years, was such a goddamn honor. I'm proud to say I fucking love Minato Aqua.

It took me a while but I get it now. I get why I was so conflicted over this graduation, even more than A-chan and Coco. I'm crying my eyes out not only because I'm sad that this part of her journey has ended, but also because I'm so damn happy and proud at how far she came. She said she wanted to become a legend. The #1 galactic legendary idol that won't ever be forgotten. I say she accomplished that and then some. Everyone will remember what you've done for this industry for years to come. No one will forget how you gave them good laughs, dreams, hope and happiness when they needed it.

Thank you so much and goodbye, you absolute legend.

mismatch

On a lighter note: 50,000 people showed up for the last 5 minutes of the stream. I like to imagine that every one of those people are just like "what the fuck is this stream with three quarters of a million viewers at 4am?"

And about 100 of those people are about to fall into the rabbit hole. Welcome.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
You guys saw that? You saw how many of her friends came to sing with her? How many people were watching this stream? A few years ago, this woman considered herself a loner who was terrible at talking to people and just wanted to stay in her room all day. But today, dozens of comrades and hundreds of thousands of fans came to show their love and support for her because she fucking deserved it. This was someone who continually pushed past her boundaries, whether it was in social situations, dealing with antis, all the games she was godlike at and especially her path as an idol.

She inspired millions by being herself and not giving up when most other people would have. It was a long journey that certainly wasn't easy. It had its painful moments and its joyful ones, but being able to witness it, being able to witness her and what she became over the years, was such a goddamn honor. I'm proud to say I fucking love Minato Aqua.

It took me a while but I get it now. I get why I was so conflicted over this graduation, even more than A-chan and Coco. I'm crying my eyes out not only because I'm sad that this part of her journey has ended, but also because I'm so damn happy and proud at how far she came. She said she wanted to become a legend. The #1 galactic legendary idol that won't ever be forgotten. I say she accomplished that and then some. Everyone will remember what you've done for this industry for years to come. No one will forget how you gave them good laughs, dreams, hope and happiness when they needed it.

Today, a paisen learned what OSHI really means rather than "favorite" or "somebody I like". Godspeed.

RiverBear

I hope to god Aqua wakes up one day and realizes she fucked up

PekoWick

Negzana

I assume even if she reincarnates it will be a few months. This summer has been busy to all hell for her and she probably wants a nice break.

Whenever she comes back, I hope she's more comfortable in a more relaxed indie environment

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I may end up writing my own sappy message later, but I'm honestly kind of struggling coming up with coherent thoughts.

For now, I'll just say that there's a chance we may see her again someday, but if not, I wish her the best and most fulfilling life. Thank you for these six years. I haven't been around for the full 6, but I never imagined when I first stumbled upon my first Aqua clip that she would have this sort of impact.

I'll definitely miss her.

Also:

Screenshot-2024-08-28-052759.png

Screenshot-2024-08-28-052814.png

Screenshot-2024-08-28-052825.png

Screenshot-2024-08-28-053540.png

TofuEnjoyer

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Even Roberu :robertudrink:
She wasnt just a Holo legend but a Vtuber Legend too

Last tweet New

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Her last tweet, a thank you to end things off:

Edit: She had one more to go. "See you tomorrow" has now become "See you someday."

:gurasemperfi:

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter

Negzana

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
I hope I'll see you again, Aqua-chan, even if it's under a different name.:pomuSalute:

Really legend
gura_calculator_yellowtext_32x32px.png

vivaldi_prf92yNwag.jpg

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Man that seems like a really wholesome post, too bad i cant read right now. Not sure what happened, saw a cute onion and boom stardent and another boom with every gen and a last boom with aqua iro palette and then my eyes got all wet.

I boycotted a lot of clips in the recent weeks because you know, i dont feel like tearing up like a whiny bitch every day. Although i missed the live because i was at work, i just finished the vod. Im sad but im glad she got to accomplish her dreams during her time as an idol. She can be proud of herself.

Im sure we'll get to see her again soon. Its not over. Its just a new beginning.

BAQUA LOVE.

Negzana

Halal Gaming

I hope I'll see you again, Aqua-chan, even if it's under a different name.:pomuSalute:

Really legend
gura_calculator_yellowtext_32x32px.png

View attachment 76927
Just in case

(Old YT and Twitter account)
She has two YT channels and Twitter accounts
The most recent ones and her Fanbox

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Edit : i thought Marine draw it. Nevermind.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
At this point, I feel like I've been sulked enough ever since her graduation announcement. It's still sad to see her officially graduated now, especially now that her Twitter, Vtuber wiki page, etc are all labeled as such now, but she's on to a new chapter in her life, and there's a good chance we'll see her again. And at least, the memories will always be there to go back and experience. There's really no reason for me to sad-post about it anymore.

Now, I really want to gush about how amazing her send-off was. While she absolutely had plenty of room to grow, she graduated at such a high point in her career at Hololive, which is not something most people in anything can do. We've seen so many examples of people having to graduate, retire, etc as they've taken a downturn in whatever they're doing for a myriad of reasons. And that's not even counting those who get terminated, fired, laid-off, etc. Aqua got to graduate on her own terms, while she was still shining and with her head held high. Hell, for the months leading up to this, she really pushed herself and accomplished so much before the end. One may argue she may have pushed herself too hard at times, but she really gave us a great few remaining months with her.

This was a woman who, at one point, talked about liking being alone. And one known for being very shy. And yet today, over half a million people across the world watched this shy woman's final show live. A show that showcased her singing songs with all of her fellow HoloJP members, who all love and care for her. She really meant a lot to a lot of people, and she will continue to do so. Instead of people looking back and finding it a shame how it ended for her, people will remember how great it ended, and how much of an idol she was until the very end. And for someone who isn't really into idol culture or anything, I'm honestly pretty awestruck by it all. I still find it strange that I've come to care about these streamers that I don't know, nor really know much about outside of their characters, but here I am.

I'm sure this whole thing will be on my mind for at least a few days, but I also won't forget about our favorite onion maid even after it all properly sets in. We've still got an entire library of vods and tons of clips to watch whenever we want, and I plan to go back and do just that. And no matter what, Minato Aqua may be graduated, but the woman who gave Minato Aqua life is not gone. She's still out there, following the path she thinks is best for her, and I wish her all the best in that.

:gurawave:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Top Bottom