"vTweeters treat their vtubing identity like their fursona"Juniper Heartstrings

Minato Aqua Graduation Doomposting Thread

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
When Coco graduated, I don't remember so many coworkers trying to convince her to stay as there are with Aqua. Or was it the same.
Maybe you are right
I only remember Mio,Fubuki and all of Gen 4
Of course Holo is way bigger than 3 years ago but still

Negzana

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

When Coco graduated, I don't remember so many coworkers trying to convince her to stay as there are with Aqua. Or was it the same.
Only real difference is a lot of them had time to try before the announcement. Coco's sort of came out of nowhere to all of them.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
She had a collab with Tamaki/Norio earlier.

It was a pretty fun time. A lot of reminiscing and talking about funny moments with Mea and stuff. But eventually, Norio couldn't hold back and started crying.
Damn that's the first time i hear Norio-sensei breaks down like that.

Mea's name getting around, dearly wish she would be there in 3D with Aqua. And here's hoping for the panel of Hololive talents giving their thoughts, impression, and goodbye to her ala Coco's graduation, but I don't think it would be possible with Aqua general shyness.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

:sanasmile:

Shion claims nothing will really change between her and Aqua, as they'll still hang out and talk. It's just that it'll be behind the scenes.

Also, as a side note, Shion got her driver's license during her break, and she's driving a manual. She was excited to share that.
:shubaIapprob:

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

:sanasmile:

Shion claims nothing will really change between her and Aqua, as they'll still hang out and talk. It's just that it'll be behind the scenes.

Also, as a side note, Shion got her driver's license during her break, and she's driving a manual. She was excited to share that.
:shubaIapprob:

Holy shit, based. Now she needs to get one of those vintage JP collector cars and she'll take Luna's throne as the secretly cool driving chuuba.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Man watching Aqua, tour the Holo Minecraft server. And puts all of her things in the Akukin office storage. It's so damn sad

:gunpeko:

She's there since the old Holo minecraft server days.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Coco is more like A chan. She was the person doing the consoling for others. Hard to talk down someone so headstrong. If Kanta and Towa crying live doesn't change your mind nothing will.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Aqua goes on a nice trip down memory lane. All the fun and good times in those old days.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
No it was similar, at least going by the JP side just about the whole company attempted to convince Coco to stay.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Last mother-daughter collab finished a bit ago:

They talked about a lot of nostalgic stuff, like how Marine used to call Aqua senpai and how their first ever collab was in the original ARK server. A lot of great Aqua laughs happened cause Marine figured there's no point holding anything back now, so I'm sure the clips will be good. At the end, Marine said they'll always be mother-daughter and Aqua said that she'll thankfully be taking a long rest after graduation. You could tell the onion has been exhausted.

They also did a cover together:

Aqua and Mea did a cover yesterday too:

I dunno man. I understand that this is a good thing and we should be glad for her, but the days keep going down and it's starting to hit. Subaru's complete refusal to talk about anything only adds to the feeling. That silence has been deafening.

Next week is gonna suck.

tgmslc

Maybe you are right
I only remember Mio,Fubuki and all of Gen 4
Of course Holo is way bigger than 3 years ago but still
The only reason Gen 5 didn't try to convince Coco-kaichou to stick around was because they were so new that they didn't have a chance to build much rapport with her. I remember pretty clearly when Botan started crying on stream when she admitted how much she regretted not reaching out sooner, literally a day or two before the graduation stream.

Aqua's channel stays New

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
It was expected but during her cooking stream yesterday, Aqua confirmed that her channel will NOT get deleted. Her membership-only streams will get privated, but her membership-only covers were made public today:

Shion also released an AquShio cover today:

And there's gonna be a Startend one with Suisei and Towa tomorrow:

She also had her last members stream a bit ago. I haven't had a chance to go through the whole thing yet, but she talked about how tired she was recording for so many covers and the live. She basically didn't refuse any offer cause she knew she wouldn't have another chance. It's kinda insane to put out this much stuff while also streaming every day. She meant it when she said she wanted to go out blazing.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm honestly not sure how she did this unless she did meth like the Wehrmacht in 1940.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Man, hopefully after her graduation, she gets some much deserved rest and relaxation. Even before the announcement, she was streaming every day for a while with some pretty long streams in that time. She's definitely been killing it. No slowing down for her until the end, it seems.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
I'm honestly not sure how she did this unless she did meth like the Wehrmacht in 1940.
Think of it like when you are chasing after the deadline and try to work your projects until the last second before presenting it in front of the board or in front of your colleagues. Yeah you'll feel exhausted af, but after it was done, only the sense of relief was left.

Aqua says that she doesn't want to be forgotten, so this is her last works, her last huzzah so to speak. And I mean come on, this is Holo management we are talking about, the managers must've repeatedly ordered Aqua to slow down just a tad bit.

Top Bottom