"I'm the guy who put Kirito in a coma you're welcome internet"CyYu

Minato Aqua Graduation Doomposting Thread

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I totally respect her decision and I think it's for the best, let the talents decide what they want to do with their lives.
I wish Aqua the best wherever she goes, truly a legendary Holo member here from the beginning.

Now if only people would stop using her departure to further their narratives...

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
  • Most important of all, don't forget her. She'd be happy if you thought of her at random times. Like when you see pink/blue colors, a maid in media or while you're playing a visual novel.
I'll always remember her whenever I see a red onion.
:smugsubaru:

She doesn't need to worry about people forgetting her. She's made way too big of an impact and has influenced so many people. No doubt that people will remember her as one of the greats. I know I'll definitely continue going back and watching my favorite Aqua moments for good laughs and good memories as time goes on.

Wonder if our favorite shy onion maid is able to grasp how much of an impact she's made on so many people. There's no way she'll be forgotten.
:pomuLove:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Aqua was doing a free chat stream earlier today. She talked about quite a lot, including a bit about the creative differences that eventually got her to make her decision. She banned any clips of that part specifically because she didn't want anything out of context (good thing considering what just happened with Lamy.)

I should say, take this with a grain of salt, maybe wait till a better translator than my basic ass puts something out. This is basically what I could follow + stuff from the Aqua discord. It's a little out of order chronologically but more cohesive topic-wise.
  • During the time leading up to her announcement stream and a bit afterwards, her thoughts were kind of a mess. Things have also been busy with getting ready for the live, all the collabs, etc. She wanted to collect herself before talking about it like this.
  • She also wanted to talk a little more about it to ease her own mind and stop any rumors from going out of hand.
  • There are things that have to be done within a company as well as stuff that can't be done on your own time. Deadlines etc. This sort of thing is natural but it got really tough for her to keep doing.
  • Streaming was really fun for her, as well as doing all kinds of events and stuff. At the end of the day though, it is still work and there are things that have to get done.
  • She already said it before but it's not cause Holo did anything wrong or is a bad company. We're all human so of course there were disagreements. It'd be blissfully ignorant to pretend there were no issues. There are certain things she cherishes after all so it just couldn't be helped.
  • Ultimately, it came down to differences in direction and thought process. She was worried by how heavy the choice was. She gave it a ton of thought, talked it over with a bunch of people and reconsidered the situation a bunch of times.
  • If she wanted to get more popular, make more money and do even more events and stuff like that, then she fully believes Holo would be the best environment to do it in. The support system in there is great enough that she could still do things like that 6 years into her career.
  • With this environment though, there was stuff that was just really hard for her. So she made the decision to graduate, in order to live her own life.
  • It was not for something like game perms or Cover becoming more of an idol company. Even back when Cover had more freedom and wasn't really an idol company, her dream was always to be an idol. That has never changed in all these years.
  • She knows it's tough maintaining that image but she's done her best to keep it all this time and she feels proud of that. She wants to be remembered as an idol even after she's gone.
  • Again, she has no bad feelings or resentment for Hololive. It was an important place that allowed her to grow so much, she wanted to emphasize this so there are no misunderstandings.
  • A lot of people discovered her and she was able to have so many experiences that wouldn't have been possible without Hololive. We might not have been able to meet her otherwise, so the fact that it happened made her happy enough to cry.
  • She's also been able to meet so many friends in the Holo members. There are already plans for them to hang out post-graduation. It kinda made her feel like she was able to make friends for life here and that made her even more grateful for everything.
  • Overall, she's just glad to have had this time in the company. These past 6 years have been a truly valuable experience for her. Even though there were really painful parts, she's confident that she can hold her head high and say she lived her life to the fullest.
  • Mentioned that chuuni statement she made a while ago about fighting a "big power" for her justice and stuff (there should be a clip of it in the thread iirc), but that had nothing to do with the graduation at all. Of course, people would make that connection but it was just bad timing on her part. She apologized for getting us worried with that misunderstanding. That's why she wanted no clips for this part.
  • Talked a bit about how easy it is for streamers to get misunderstood. She's also admittedly bad at using her words and saying what she means. Even her mom told her as such (I think it was her actual mom but considering the context, it could have been Marine too).
  • Management will make the announcement about her VOD archives
  • She wants to read superchats but won't for various reasons. Like there are way too many of them and she also doesn't want to read any of the weird ones accidentally.
  • The stuff she can't say won't cause her trouble, but would cause trouble for other people.
  • She made this decision believing it wouldn't be a betrayal to her fans. She had nightmares of people saying that to her and it caused some worry, but she wants to keep going on this path with confidence in herself as an idol.
  • Most important of all, don't forget her. She'd be happy if you thought of her at random times. Like when you see pink/blue colors, a maid in media or while you're playing a visual novel.
  • She believes people don't truly die unless they're forgotten, so please remember her as the years go by.
  • A cover coming out tomorrow, there may be 1 more as well.
  • 2 more chatting streams planned, one will be members-only.
  • Rehearsal for her live as well as 2 collabs tomorrow, one with Polka and then another with Sora, Anya, Watame
  • The schedule has been a bit tough for both her and us but wants to do as much as she can this summer. Even wondered if she could redo August cause there's not enough time.
There was some other stuff, like how she almost said some important company stuff during the hot mic moment with Shion, the stream ideas Pekora put out for her, how funny it was for the 44.5 clip to get so big and how we should be excited for the graduation live.

Aqua is a truly Hololive legend no doubt
I will never forget her

Negzana

Absolutely not a numberfag or anything but I wonder if she'll get better numbers than Coco's graduation

Last edited:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
I'm glad she cleared up all the rrats that were spread around. I'll always be grateful to her for being one of the first to introduce me into vtubers then Hololive as a whole. It's been a fun ride these past 6 years with the onion and I hope her legacy isn't forgotten to time.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm glad she cleared up all the rrats that were spread around. I'll always be grateful to her for being one of the first to introduce me into vtubers then Hololive as a whole. It's been a fun ride these past 6 years with the onion and I hope her legacy isn't forgotten to time.
She didn't really clear them, the rrat peddlers are now coping and seething and goalpost-moving claiming that she was FORCED to say those things.

But any actual fans of hers that ACTUALLY WATCH HER have been pretty much pacified, everyone having a melty has definitely never watched a single HoloJP stream or Hololive in general since 2021.

Negzana

What are the chances Aqua has a Collab or interview with Yagoo kind of like Coco?

She didn't really clear them, the rrat peddlers are now coping and seething and goalpost-moving claiming that she was FORCED to say those things.

But any actual fans of hers that ACTUALLY WATCH HER have been pretty much pacified, everyone having a melty has definitely never watched a single HoloJP stream or Hololive in general since 2021.
The reason they are was the part where she praised Hololive. I don't know what she exactly said, maybe she said it very causally, but /vt/schizos convinced it was forced PR talk. They also think ex-employees aren't allowed to criticize Cover. Some fags try to use Mel's and Rushia's (LOL) terminations to prove Cover being kuro and a lot are attacking Fubuki.

I really don't know. This summer has kind of been a shit one for Hololive so I've just been more on edge.

Last edited:
Clip of Aqua's message to fans New

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Her talk about not forgetting her was clipped:

:crushsighs:
:yagoocry:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
What are the chances Aqua has a Collab or interview with Yagoo kind of like Coco?

The reason they are was the part where she praised Hololive. I don't know what she exactly said, maybe she said it very causally, but /vt/schizos convinced it was forced PR talk. They also think ex-employees aren't allowed to criticize Cover. Some fags try to use Mel's and Rushia's (LOL) terminations to prove Cover being kuro and a lot are attacking Fubuki.

I really don't know. This summer has kind of been a shit one for Hololive so I've just been more on edge.
You are a retard :BijouBijou:
If i see you posting more shit i will curse your oshi :laplusgun:

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

x Hades Stamps

Yeah, they’re just creating evidence that doesn’t exist. Even if they are, they certainly don’t let it show

Dr. Welshman

Luckily a lot of twitter users are outright mocking anyone who uses /vt/ as a source for any news, so any rrats being spread there get shot down as retarded ramblings of 4chin faggots.

The fallout for the rrats has been hilarious to watch, although they can fuck right off for making some idiots go after Fubuki for some utter retarded rrat reason.

Negzana

which oshi he's a fucking godless harlot he has like 5 :gloomiLaugh:
I am not a harlot I don't have 5 oshis

I have one kamioshi, two normal oshis, and one phase oshi.

Unlike that one guy who switched from Dizzy to Shiori to Hexa to whoever now, I have stuck to my Kamioshi and will stick with her until the end of days.
Luckily a lot of twitter users are outright mocking anyone who uses /vt/ as a source for any news, so any rrats being spread there get shot down as retarded ramblings of 4chin faggots.

The fallout for the rrats has been hilarious to watch, although they can fuck right off for making some idiots go after Fubuki for some utter retarded rrat reason.
The worst I can say about Hololive is that Japanese corpo autism bogs down talents with projects and bureaucracy.

lOnSlAuGhTl

i rewatched the stream yesterday and from what i gathered she just doesnt want to be an idol anymore. she didnt join holo with the thought of becoming an idol in the first place all the restrictions that are bound to being an idol are too much. thats reasonable in my opinion. thats why i think we will hear from her in the future. shes far from done when it comes to being an "entertainer" so to speak.
we still remember coco and sana. we will remember onion :)

Aqua's last schedule New

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Aqua posted her last schedule:
1000149146.jpg

8/22: 20:00 Collab | 22:00 Stream
8/23: 20:00 Collab | 22:00 Stream
8/24: 22:00 Last members' stream
8/25: 20:00 Collab project | 23:30 Collab
8/26: 20:00 Collab project
8/27: 20:00 Stream | 23:00 Last chatting stream
8/28: 20:00 Graduation Live

She had a collab with Tamaki/Norio earlier.

It was a pretty fun time. A lot of reminiscing and talking about funny moments with Mea and stuff. But eventually, Norio couldn't hold back and started crying.

She felt guilty for not talking to Aqua more over the past 2 years. Back when they were all much smaller, Norio and Mea were 2 of the only people Aqua could vent to about her issues, as she was a lot worse with interacting during those days. Whenever they felt like quitting before, they would chat until the morning or go out for food and work it out. But as Holo got bigger and Aqua got better with people, they would talk less. Norio watched her grow into a star and figured she was doing fine with her friend circle expanding, management getting bigger and the support system being much better than it used to be.

Norio herself got busy with tons of stuff and didn't collab much with Holo until more recently, so she always believed that any issues would work themselves out. When the graduation was announced, she couldn't understand why it was happening nor what were the positives of graduation, since Holo felt like such a safe place to be. She looked back on their entire DM history and felt regret that she didn't talk to Aqua as much as she used to. While she knew it likely wouldn't have happened, she thought that if she had reached out more, maybe she could have changed Aqua's mind. There was more and maybe Yura or someone else will clip it, but it was a hard watch to go through.

But it did end on a high note thankfully. Afterwards, Norio said this is something to congratulate and that while she'll be lonely, she'll also be happy for Aqua. They'll definitely hang out post-graduation and she'll be carrying today's VOD with her into the future as her channel goes on. She also drew this for her as a gift. It's titled "I Won't Forget You. An Aqua-Colored Promise."

Aqua was a fan of Norio's art way before Hololive so it made her really happy. She was also glad Norio spoke her thoughts honestly and said that she shouldn't beat herself up over anything. She was happy for the collab today and is looking forward to getting some crab with Norio sometime in the future.

Luna's artist remixed Aqua-iro Palette New

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kanzaki Hiro, Luna's artist, remixed Aqua-iro Palette.

He's done a lot of song remixes over the years and said Aqua was who got him interested in Hololive.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
View attachment 76295

8/22: 20:00 Collab | 22:00 Stream
8/23: 20:00 Collab | 22:00 Stream
8/25: 20:00 Collab project | 23:30 Collab
8/26: 20:00 Collab project
8/27: 20:00 Stream | 23:00 Last chatting stream
8/28: 20:00 Graduation Live
:depressedtako::gunpeko:
It's getting close to the end...

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
View attachment 76295

Fuck i hope no more /vt/ Gay ops surge with that one
May need someone to get that members stream as quick as possible to avoid those SeaYamanbas ragebaiting again

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
When Coco graduated, I don't remember so many coworkers trying to convince her to stay as there are with Aqua. Or was it the same.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
When Coco graduated, I don't remember so many coworkers trying to convince her to stay as there are with Aqua. Or was it the same.
It was pretty identical. I remember Fubuki and Coco's genmates trying to convince her not to leave Cover too back then.

Top Bottom