"What's a word to refer to your bodypart, for you guys? Your XY chromosomium sword"Shiori Novella

Minato Aqua Graduation Doomposting Thread

Negzana

Aqua decided to troll Miguel one more time and hitched herself with Mafumafu. The wedding photos will be out in a few months.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
A JP Holofan has given a summary of what Aqutan said during her stream.

(The other posts are in the spoiler tag so I don’t clog up the thread with an unintentionally long ass post)

Also post from a Hololive clipper about something Botan said on her stream from 2 hours ago. Seems like Aqutan has a decent chance to show back up as an indie.

I think it really might be that company responsibilities/homework were cutting too hard into the things she wanted to do like personal projects and streaming?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
At least going by Suisei it was Management being overly restrictive rather than outwardly pushing for projects Aqua could never accept.
It actually sounds like they are slow as a turtle for setting up projects

Koronesuki

X-Potato
That Month of Fire Casualty List at the top of the page was a heck of a way to find out when I woke up this morning. (As if anyone cares about First Stage Production or even knows who they are.)

Partition Three

tripped and fell down a hole
I am actually shook at hearing the news. Her Minecraft Neighbours arc with Shion was just pure comedy.

:pikameepain:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
This post was a good reminder. God knows any positivity is welcome right now.

1000148710.jpg

I can't stop thinking about how much this fucking sucks and I don't know how to feel about any of the rrats or speculation so far. But rather than think "there's only 3 weeks left," I'll try for "there's still 3 weeks left." She plans to stream every single day until the end so just like with Coco and Sana, I'll be there. And afterwards, I hope she'll be as happy as those two currently are, whatever she decides to do.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
IIRC, Subaru once said that some day she and Okayu may be the last two remaining people in Hololive, since neither of them have any ambitions of moving on to bigger and better things beyond the company, and they are both perfectly happy doing what they're doing now for the rest of their lives.
I would be happy tuning in to Subaru in my retirement home.

Well there is that post from the farms that links to a vt post about Aqua saying something weird during a karaoke

Here's the clip in regards to that

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Aqua decided to troll Miguel one more time and hitched herself with Mafumafu. The wedding photos will be out in a few months.

She decided to take them down with her :unauthorizedmemes:

Negzana

Remember that Gen 1 will always be 5. Gen 2 will always be 5. Gen 3 will always be 4. Gen 4 will always be 5. Gen 5 will always be 5.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
She's leaving to personally pursue Mikeneko in the indiesphere, as was her decree.

I'm tired and thus far the only things being put forward by reddit (lmao) are hilarious copeposts and Sick Takes ™ so instead I'm going to post my favorite Aqua moments. Like this time when they stuck a bust in Kyoto University's testing grounds with a commendation letter:

She was the perfect foil to Shion I'm gonna miss these two

When she found out Ame called her "a certain vegetable"

Negzana

So what's the prediction for Shion? Next August? November before the New Year's concert?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I don't want to ramble too much, nor do I want to act like she's my oshi or that I've been a big fan since day one, but this is the first graduation involving someone I consider a favorite of mine, so this is rough.

I appreciate that, knowing this was coming, she has been streaming a lot more lately to give us more fun times before the end. I also appreciate that a lot of people have worked hard to bring us fun events and collabs with her, especially Pekora. A lot of great memories have been made in these recent times with her. As I said yesterday, I've liked her ever since I got into Hololive, but she's become one of my favorites with these last few months. They've been a lot of fun.

I'm not really in the mood to speculate possible reasons why this happened. I'm just hoping that this is a decision that she feels will make her happy. It sounds like she may come back in another form, so I'll look forward to that if and when the time comes. No matter what, I wish her the best in anything she does. I'll definitely be there to enjoy her last few weeks when I can, and I'll at least catch up on vods I can't be there for due to drastically different timezones.

However, the selfish side in me feels that Kanata summed it up well in her two Tweets...

Screenshot-20240806-082725.png

Screenshot-20240806-083647.png

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
IIRC, Subaru once said that some day she and Okayu may be the last two remaining people in Hololive, since neither of them have any ambitions of moving on to bigger and better things beyond the company, and they are both perfectly happy doing what they're doing now for the rest of their lives.
I remember this, it was from a members stream about a year ago. Specifically, she said that she's never thought about quitting the company and that her and Okayu might just be there until either they die or the company dies. Last year was really good for her and she wanted to keep it up.

I believed her but I'm just not so sure anymore.

So what's the prediction for Shion? Next August? November before the New Year's concert?
My prediction for Shion is that I hope she comes back before Aqua leaves. I'd love to see one final round of AquShio kino before the end.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
TBH, I never got into her streams, but the clips were great. I hope she finds what she is looking for outside of Holo.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Aqua and Shion are what got me into Vtubing, well... into the Fandom I guess after Kizuna AI. Shion already feels like she's graduated so this kind of feels like the end for me as nothing really has captured that initial vibe, that chaos all those years ago.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
God damn. I did not expect Aqua of all Holo members to leave the company.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
If Cover really wants to promote IP they need to bend over further for the talents. Losing Aquas brand is insane. I cannot fathom what the issue is, just give Aqua what she wants. :beataniugh:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I had the unfortunate luck of learning about this by opening YT and getting flashbanged by a FalseEyeD thumbnail with the news.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Aqua was one of the ones I really latched onto when I first got into vtubing in early-mid 2020. Korone my kamioshi, Coco my bro, Fubuki my friend, Haachama my t̵͙̘͇͕̊e̶͍̊̔͐r̷̡̖̫̪͇̓̽r̷̛̛̞͕̮̲͉̿̔̄ǫ̶̘̦̦̺̎̄̑̎ŕ̶̲, Pekora my jester, Marine my wife, and Aqua my retarded little niece. The little dipshit just had that lovable vibe.

One of the best vtubing experiences I've had was watching her three-day stretch of playing Jump King. Pure struggle. Language barrier not an issue (though hearing her read aloud in her poor English just boosted her retarded little niece-ness).

You're young, Aqua, and I hope not too dumb so that you've saved up a lot of money. Bless be whatever you wish to do next.

Top Bottom