"Shut up, nigger nico ni"Yuni Luna

Minato Aqua Graduation Doomposting Thread

Ensok

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I suppose that it makes sense that an OG talent would be quitting by now, 6 years is a pretty large amount of time in a relatively new industry, i wonder if anyone back then was at all expecting Hololive to last more than a year or two. I know we joke about Gura, and other talent like Shion were also in extended hiatus but some people deal with shit differently

Maybe it was mismanagement, maybe it was an increase in volume of work, who knows.
I think some people in Holo have to make peace and have made peace with being pretty much worldwide phenomenons and some people dont think they're cut out for it due to various reasons

Last edited:

Halal Gaming

If she still wants to be a vtuber then she will probably hang around as indie for a couple months and join VSPO as another solo member. I just checked and they have only 9 people as part of official gens, while 11 others joined by themselves. Pretty sure they would bend over and let her join if she asked regardless of ongoing audition status. Not only it's a huge asset in itself, but it's also a massive stab in the competition's back, you never want someone to leave because of disagreements with management, only to soon join another company
That would destroy your China rrat as VSPO has decided to also open a Chinese branch
Also streaming as an indie an creating a B2 channel would destroy the chinese rrat
Yes, joining a company with no public record of achieving anything she is interested in (idol and pro gaming), and a very bad reputation of having terrible people and being terminally coombrained is an obvious choice. Absolutely. And there were definitely no people who left the company because of *checks notes* contract disagreements in the past too
One couple of millions of dollars will make her ignore everything just like it did with Nazuna
But Aqua may be more expensive than the menhera because she is leaving clean and nice and is more popular
It would be sad for her to retire at such a young age but we also have to account that maybe her friendship with Kson could make it more easy

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Weren't Fubuki and Suisei (and maybe a couple more) also extremely popular in B2? Yet neither of them have returned to B2. Well, I think Suisei had that "digital merch" advertised by Sora, but that's hardly comparable to a stream.
Fubuki. Suisei was a charity case with no views when Holo was big in China. Her breakout was in early 2021, following the release of Ghost.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I just hope it was something personal to Aqua and not a sign of bigger things.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

According to a post over on reddit, Pekora's saying in her stream that she knew about the graduation for months, and she actually brought forward the Arc event so that Aqua could participate before she left.
Having merch and a stream means the decision was made at least 3+ months ago. Which goes to the issue with why Aqua would go for 100 days of streaming. The decision was made before Aqua made that 100 days decision. Also, given the sheer volume of long term projects Aqua has been involved in, the contract is going to be semi-continuous in various ways.

Which reminds me. I need to stream Astrogirl.

tgmslc

Well this is a bombshell to wake up to. I haven't followed Aqua's career all that closely but my heart goes out to anyone who just found out that they're losing their oshi.

Take care of yourselves.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Thinking about it, streamig 100 days in a row kowing you're going to quit your job is one hell of an accomplishment. Just shows how much of a grinder this small onion is. She has all my respect for this. i also hope her mama draws her with boobs double her big ol head size as a goodbye present because why the fuck not lmao.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I didn't think Aqua hated the Dodgers that much, but here we are.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Eh. I mean, it definitely sucks for her fans, but she's been doing this for six years. It makes sense that she'd want to move on and do something else. Maybe start a family.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Aqua was The Hololive girl that got me into watching the rest of them due to her interactions with Shiina and Sasaki from Niji. This news fucking sucks.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

"Thank you so much Aqua San"
This sucks because Lap loved her for being other of the young girls in Hololive
Hope the best for her future
(Please dont join Brave Group :laplusgun:)

Negzana

"Thank you so much Aqua San"
This sucks because Lap loved her for being other of the young girls in Hololive
Hope the best for her future
(Please dont join Brave Group :laplusgun:)

you better pray all your heart La+ stays in because that's now 5 of the JP gens with 4 members.

RiverBear

I didn't think Aqua hated the Dodgers that much, but here we are.
rrat, Aqua hates how management has been pushing HoloX and yearns for the days when she was the de facto face of the company

Limkin

One couple of millions of dollars will make her ignore everything just like it did with Nazuna
I would bet on Rushia paying to Vshojo to get hired, not the other way around. The other place she managed to get into was no-name voice acting company that went bankrupt after her first work, that being a softcore hentai
Edit: it's a rrat they went bankrupt because of her, just a couple of coincidental events that I am too lazy to bother to confirm from people who peddle it

Negzana

Album_Cover_Art_-_Halloween_Night,_Tonight! (1).jpg

Reminder who is next

Some Guy Who Reads

"good night everyone~"

The last "good" night anyone will have for a while.

It's natural for people to leave a company after years of employment and building up a strong professional reputation and enough savings to feel safe doing so, but my God does it feel like Hololive is dropping like flies this year....

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Halal Gaming

I would bet on Rushia paying to Vshojo to get hired, not the other way around. The other place she managed to get into was no-name voice acting company that went bankrupt after her first work, that being a softcore hentai
Edit: it's a rrat they went bankrupt because of her, just a couple of coincidental events that I am too lazy to bother to confirm from people who peddle it
You are contradicting yourself
After Vshojo she has been in flop after flop
How the hell is she surviving and not being a Hobo now? Vshojo money
I think this place understimate how much money they decided to funnel into her because she used to be the number 1 vtuber of the world

RiverBear

If its choco i hope its because she found a good husband
Although with her standards that would be like a local village whore riding a unicorn
I volunteer myself as tribute
I will make use of all Choco's overripe eggs

Top Bottom